2023 Comic Reading Challenge

Still focused on Fables. I only have Jack of Fables left.

1,495 for the year. I’m ahead of schedule now.

7 Likes

Yay!

6 Likes

I just hit 232

6 Likes

6 Likes

I’m now at 246

6 Likes

Finished Fables, except for the new 12 part series which I will wait until it is all out (not sure what is going to happen with Fables after the recent happenings with the writer and DC).

Started Knight Terrors. The Joker issue 1 was pretty amazing.

Also read some indie comics I picked up from a guy at Granite State Comic con. Really enjoyed them. There are so many good stories out there and not enough time or money.

1,605 read so far. I am way ahead of schedule to make 2,023 for the year.

5 Likes

most likely nothing dc still has the right to print stuff the only thing the writer did was free them from ever having to pay him again he should have gotten a lawyer someone who knows how to work for you to get you more money for your work

4 Likes

This month I read 60 comics. 724 for the year.
Justice League 23-48

Justice League of America 6-7

Trinity of Sin Pandora 2-3

Justice League Dark 22-23

Trinity War The Phantom Stranger

Birds of Prey 60-61

Justice Society 6(x2)

Warlord 14-17

The Batman and Scooby-Doo Mysteries 11

Darkseid War Special

The Wedding

Hawkgirl 3

All-Star Squadron 38-40

Starman 0-3

New Superman 1-4

Wonder Woman (2016) 31-34

6 Likes

6 Likes

Typical, total lack of rhyme n reason, two weeks. I will type this,tho: a few years back I read the latest STAN LEE bio and it was just about the most depressing book ever, so, of course, against every voice sayin NOOOOO!..I read the TOM SCIOLI bio-comic I AM STAN. Second most depressing book ever. Like, WHERE THE RED FERN GROWS depressing. Sigh. Luckily, sprinkled throughout the last couple weeks were some truly sweet books.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Been chugging along. Read all of the Knight Terrors and it was pretty good.

Reading my Gail Simone Red Sonja omnibus. Absolutely my favorite Red Sonja ever.

Finished off almost all of my Richie Rich digests. I’ve read over 60, which is a lot. Still love ‘em, even though there is really only one joke.

1,646 so far. Still on track for 2023 for the year.

7 Likes

I used to read GROO back in the day and the writer would always say " THIS BOOK HAS ONLY 7 JOKES BUT KEEPS GOING AND GOING"

6 Likes

Mulching is a process of inbred fertilization which employs certain decomposed organic materials–including but not limited to animal sediment–to blanket an area in which vegetation is desired. The procedure enriches the soil for the stimulated plant’s development while, at the same time, preventing erosion and decreasing the evaporation of moisure from the ground.

Did I err?

(Big Groo fan from way back. I have pretty much every issue published and I am very happy that they keep putting out mini-series every other year or so).

5 Likes

248 not a strong month for me

5 Likes

I think that is still a very strong number!

5 Likes

:grin:

6 Likes

5 Likes

I’m now at 257

6 Likes

Reading Silver Age Wonder Woman omnibus and the Unbeatable Squirrel Girl omnibus. I’m still on track for 2023 for the year.

Currently at 1,675.

6 Likes