2022 In Review: Vote for your Favorites of the Year!

I’m surprised there’s any question that 2022’s cutest couple is not, in fact, winning this poll…
Second-Best BFF

4 Likes

It is not surprising. Peacemaker is getting big praise an views. Fans of those shows are normally not defensive of them.

4 Likes

We hang out in different circles of hell, chum.

3 Likes

I hang out in my cave with my butler. That is Heaven.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I love my child soldiers.

4 Likes

Ah yes, the Chief! Niles Smolder aka Prince Bae-Ron aka . . . :smile:

3 Likes

:laughing: :purple_heart:

3 Likes

OMG Yes! :raised_hands: :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Why isn’t this on the list?

5 Likes

david zaslov, that’s why

3 Likes

For anyone not convinced Peacemaker and Vigilante is the best duo of the year:

2 Likes

Best Dressed:

I went for Monkey Prince. Have you seen his sneaker collection???

Most Villainous:

I was split between Pariah and the Devil Nezha. Pariah had a strong case with the events of Dark Crisis, but I went with Nezha considering all he did this year and all that’s to come in the next…

Big Screen Favorite:

Easy. Paul Dano was brilliant as The Riddler.

TV Favorite:

This killed me. I wanted to vote for them all. I love these shows. But… if I can only choose just one… then The Sandman is it. I always felt that it was un-filmable. This show proved me wrong.

Spookiest:

I don’t read a lot of horror comics, so this became a choice between The Corinthian and Mother Mayhem. The Corinthian wins that one every time…

Cutest Couple:

Harlivy, obviously! …I also needed to make up for the fact that I didn’t vote for HQtAS in TV Favorite… Was glad that Peacemaker & Vigilante made the list, though! :merman:

Most Anticipated Movie:

Shazam: Fury of the Gods. I’ve been reading a lot of Golden Age Fawcett lately…

5 Likes

All great picks! I voted pretty similarly :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Wait are you still working? I hope it’s earlier for you than it is for me because I don’t think I’d be able to function is I’m working through 1:30 am every day lol

I hope you’re not still working at 1:30 am ur time

1 Like

This was tough, but ended up voting for Marcus Sun, The Riddler, Hawkman, Peacemaker, Corinthian, and Harley&Ivy.

5 Likes

I tried to be as diplomatic as possible, spreading the votes around because I liked pretty much everything listed. :+1:

4 Likes

Whoa, whoa, whoa, when did Two-Face appear in DCeased? Is this mislabeled?

2 Likes

I’m wondering that too. The picture shown is from Task Force Z.

2 Likes

It makes me very mad that Jon and Jay were not up for cutest couple. :angry:

1 Like