2022 Comic Reading Challenge

That’s a lot! What storyline are you currently reading that you are enjoying most?

6 Likes

I have been working my way through the Wally West Flash series that started post Crisis. I think I may take a break for a bit. I am at issue 143 with many still left.

6 Likes

6 Likes

This week I read 112 comics. Year to date total is 4071.

5 Likes

Having problems with the new ultra release and posting last weeks reading list. Will try later, wish me luck

5 Likes

5 Likes

That’s sorted, still havin problems setting up the ultra

5 Likes

This week I read 139 comics. Year to date total is 4210.

5 Likes

This week I read 140 comics. Year to date my total is 4350.

6 Likes

Ha! Here’s a good one…couldn’t post on community, couldn’t upscale to ULTRA, community issue was sorted, still no ultra. ALL IN AND LOVING THE ULTRA, but cant post list on community.

3 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

This week I read 116 comics. My total is 4466 for the year.

6 Likes

4 Likes

I’ll gush over SOME of those books later. Right now it’s WEIRD AL maybe/maybe not bio-pic starring HARRY friggen POTTER time!!! Been waiting for months…

5 Likes

This week I read 115 comics. Year to date total is 4581.

5 Likes

I’ve slowed down a lot, but I am still reading here and there. Just finished another Hack/Slash omnibus. I am reading Golden Age Wonder Woman omnibus volume 1, and Conan the Barbarian omnibus 8.

1,456 comics so far this year.

5 Likes

4 Likes

Not alot of grabbers last week, can’t all be winners I guess. Some short picks:
SWORD OF AZRAEL, the new series. Written by the guy that did the ARKHAM CITY book, Dan Watters(?), is really good. Haven’t cared this much about Jean-paul in 30 years. Still loving the MASTER OF KUNG-FU series and seriously missing the days when comics would just flow from issue to issue and not arc to arc or worse, event to event. And finally, along with 90’s funnybook re-reads, the giving manga a chance in 2022 is paying off. Up to the 4th volume of BERSERK and starting to fall into it, solid stuff just keeps getting better.

5 Likes

This week I read 80 comics. My total for the year is 4661.

5 Likes