2022 Comic Reading Challenge

@boodikhan there is a Humble Bundle with your name all over it!
https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/digital-comic-bundles-for-sale/1912080/73?u=darkstarz

5 Likes

Superbooks: 48 issues from 2009
Writers: James Robinson (Guardian oneshot, 12 issues of Superman, 1 issue of Action Comics, Jimmy Olsen oneshot, co-writer on 8 issues of Superman: World of New Krypton and 1 issue of Action Comics, Captain Atom backups in 4 issues of Action Comics), Geoff Johns (3 issues of Action Comics), Sterling Gates (11 issues of Supergirl, co-writer on 2 issues of Action Comics and 2 issues of Supergirl), Greg Rucka (6 issues of Action Comics, co-writer on 8 issues of Superman: World of New Krypton, 3 issues of Action Comics, and 2 issues of Supergirl)
There’s… sort of a lot to cover here? I guess I’m going to try to approach it a few different ways. I’ll say that while I generally react poorly to excessive Kryptonian baggage, it’s usually because it doesn’t matter in any direct way. That is, I actually kind of like the focus on Kryptonians here because it’s not time travel or a hallucination or a prequel or an alt-timeline or a dream or a hoax or an imaginary story, it’s just actual Kryptonians actually, seriously interacting with present-day Earth. Like, I complain about “every conflict is directly connected to the hero’s origin or powers,” but if you’re going to emphasize Krypton, I appreciate having the guts to do it like this.

However, I will say that once the novelty wears off, the plot is rather weak. The main antagonists, who I’ll rant more about later, are yet another transparent Project-Cadmus-from-JL-Animated clone, with some copying of Project Atom that becomes more obvious as it goes on (uh, I mean, even before Captain Atom and Major Force actually show up, but obviously that kind of highlights it) for flavor. But it also entails rampant character assassinations of just about everyone involved, since the project’s members are all bizarre deep pulls who were mostly written more sympathetically before this arc.

Overall opinions of each series:

The actual New Krypton crossover: I’m mentioning this separately because the plot flows more continuously from one issue to the next than it does thereafter in the “World Without Superman” stretch, where the titles shift to do their own things a little more. But this is, as I said, surprisingly interesting, though it depends on a lot of people—primarily but not exclusively Alura—making extremely stupid decisions to cause the rift between Earth and New Krypton that leads to their departing to build their own planet.

Action Comics: Overall, I think I enjoyed Johns’ run on this, though here we’ve got only the very tail end of it. Rucka’s run is… eh. It doesn’t have a lot of the things I usually complain about in Rucka’s writing (though it is about as unnecessarily sexed-up as I expect from him), but I think it winds up being pretty weak for a lot of disparate reasons.

• The Captain Atom backups that start up in the last few months are, uh, short? That’s not damning-with-faint-praise, it’s just that everything I’ve read of them adds up to maybe one issue’s worth of content and I’m not sure how to react based on that. It seems promising compared to the baffling ways the character was handled for most of the 2000s, though.

Supergirl: Sterling Gates on this book started out as the most interesting title involved, but the Superwoman plot flames out in spectacular fashion and turns it into the biggest disaster zone.

Superman: Surprisingly, James Robinson on this title is the most consistently good run involved in this era. Not having anyone called Superman in the Superman title is certainly a choice, but it’s not annoying me in any particular way and I like the characters it is focusing on, including Mon-El, who I had no pre-existing investment in. After that terrible Atlas arc from the previous year and running concurrently with Cry for Justice, I was not expecting Robinson to have one of his weird bouts of competence here, but I’m beginning to think Cry for Justice might’ve been what it was because he was investing all his actual effort into Superbooks. Don’t think I didn’t notice that three of the main characters are named Jimmy, Jim, and Jamie, though, James.

Superman: World of New Krypton: Robinson and Rucka also deliver pretty well over here, honestly? I feel like I should hate this just based on the premise, but I don’t. Like, excessive Kryptonian baggage, Superman spending excessive amounts of time in space, and Superman spending excessive amounts of time not being Superman are all longstanding pet peeves for me in Superbooks, dating back to the ‘80s at least. I also have really liked certain things by both of these writers, but not the overwhelming bulk of their output. So… I really should not be tolerating this title, but I kind of am.

But… like, to really dig into all of this rather than do top-level impressions, I’ve got to kind of break it down by character. This isn’t exhaustive, just the ones I have something to say about.

• Superman: Okay, so, like, they are doing weird stuff here, with his moving to New Krypton full-time. But, like, as presented, it feels like something he would do? I will say that I was sort of expecting the “guild” conflict on New Krypton to be leading to Clark joining the Labor Guild on the premise that he considers his superheroing to be more akin to their service jobs than what the Military Guild does. That said, a lot of the plot only really makes sense with him in the Military Guild, and his being assigned to it due to external factors means it’s not out-of-character or anything.

• Agent Liberty: Man, it was really weird to bring this guy back just to kill him. Like, I’m not really attached to him or anything (I recall his being decently likeable and having cool gadgets back in the Jurgens era, but his surrounding arc was kinda confusing and overextended), but… like, why? It doesn’t add anything? He also seemed to do a remarkably efficient job of tracking down Project 7734 so that they could kill him, when no one else seems to be able to figure out anything about them.

• Alura: This character is really annoying me. Her motivations and attitude seem to jerk around at complete random, largely consisting of whatever will drum up the most conflict. At first I thought we were meant to assume that she has some kind of ulterior motive, but as things go on and they try to portray her more sympathetically, it begins to seem more like she’s just an idiot.

• Atlas: What is the point of this guy? Like, this far in, he still seems like he was given a lot of buildup for basically just muscle. I guess because they were doing 1st Issue Special deep pulls? Like, I get that Robinson managed to make Mikaal Tomas interesting, but that’s because he put actual effort into him. But golly, I can’t wait for the Green Team and the Dingbats of Danger Street to be critical to this plot. Oh, and Lady Cop! Maybe they could’ve transferred her to the Science Police after All-New Atom wrapped up.

• Captain Atom: He hasn’t done much yet, but on the bright side, this is probably the least out-of-character he’s been since Extreme Justice, which is about as depressing a statement as I’ve made all year.

• Codename: Assassin: Another 1st Issue Special reject, a bit less tonally out of place than Atlas, but what is with that name? He’s… he’s an assassin whose codename is Codename: Assassin. Like, characters address him as “Codename: Assassin” in dialogue with straight faces. I can’t help but think his computer password is “password.” Or maybe Password: Assassin. And among his powers are some kind of telekinetic levitation, but he doesn’t fly, he walks on air, which is treated as something very menacing. But it’s a guy in a bright blue and orange spandex suit walking slowly through the air like Wile E. Coyote when he hasn’t noticed he ran off a cliff yet. Basically, this character provides 90% of the comic relief, ostensibly completely unintentionally.

• Flamebird: OK, I touched on this a little with Alura, but something needs to be addressed before I can talk about Flamebird: There was obviously some kind of shift in this arc. That is, none of the reveals of mysterious characters’ identities match up with the evidence, and numerous characters suddenly shift in personality, motivations, and objectives. That’s why I mentioned that Alura seems to go from evil to sympathetic once the “World Without Superman” portion starts. But, um, I’m reasonably certain they switched Flamebird and Superwoman’s identities, mainly because of Flamebird’s hair. Thara and Flamebird appear concurrently, the former with short brown hair and the latter with long strawberry-blonde hair. When Flamebird is revealed as Thara (along with a confusing backstory infodump), suddenly her hair is brown like Thara’s, but long like Flamebird’s. So it seems like Thara somehow grew her hair out past shoulder-length overnight, and was… wearing a wig before??? And the Nightwing and Flamebird worldbuilding is confusing in general, and seems to be… ripping off Hawkman and Hawkwoman of all things?

• Gor: I don’t know why I’m discussing this guy separately, other than to note: He is so hilariously, maliciously incompetent that I can’t fathom why anyone kept him around or thought he was useful. Like, there needs to be some designated asshole to push these plots forward, but he could be given some depth.

• Guardian: This is probably the most I’ve cared about this guy outside of Young Justice animated. He’s weirdly kind of a highlight for a character previous writers have mostly not had any clue what to do with. Though, golly, Robinson sure seems excited to write a guy named Harper as a single father. I sure hope Prometheus doesn’t come along and murder his daughter with an earthquake machine and cut off his arm. Robinson.

• Jimmy Olsen: Confession time: I don’t like Jimmy Olsen. I mean, like, he doesn’t inherently offend me or anything, but I have read a lot of bad, boring Jimmy arcs where he was really whiny, and extremely few good, interesting Jimmy arcs where he was likeable. But in this case, while I think Lois might’ve been a better choice for his subplot, I do appreciate his actually fairly competent investigation of 7734. That is still a pretty stupid name, though.

• Lois Lane: Is only notable in that she is barely in this era, which is really weird given how important Sam and Lucy are. You’d think she would have more to do. Again, that’s why I feel like she should’ve been given Jimmy’s plot.

• Major Force: Has only been in like one panel, but there’s not really any good way to use him. This is a character who honestly probably should just be left to languish in obscurity at this point. He does make a decent foil to Captain Atom, I guess, so this could be going somewhere tolerable, but it’s a difficult needle to thread.

• Metallo: I’m not sure what the point of his being here is. Like, he occasionally shows up in a pair with Reactron, but never does anything independently important the way Reactron does.

• Mirabai: Mostly it’s just a little weird that they created a whole extra magic character and fantasy dimension for this, when there are probably plenty that weren’t being used. Like, I get 7734 exploiting magic as one of Superman’s big vulnerabilities, but it’s a whole bunch of stuff to wind up being entirely peripheral to the plot.

• Mon-El: I like him, actually. He’s a little bit Superman Lite, but that’s also sort of the point?

• Nightwing: Specifically, Chris Kent/Lor-Zod, not Dick Grayson. That’s not confusing at all. I guess the idea is that Dick was becoming Batman around this time. Anyway, artificial aging continues to be a terrible and invariably creepy plot point, but he’s a little less confusing than Thara.

• Reactron: Boy, this guy is a big deal all of a sudden, for someone whose gimmick seems to be that he’s a watered-down Metallo knockoff for Supergirl to fight. And, like, he’s so over-the-top that between him and Metallo, Metallo seems like the good cop.

• Sam Lane: General Lane was never exactly a good guy. Like, he was always written as a jerk and not a great father to Lois or Lucy. It’s true that he never liked either Superman or Clark. But rewriting him into a secret evil mastermind who was devising a whole multidimensional bunker of ways to specifically kill Superman in particular long before there was a whole city of Kryptonians to worry about feels… reductive. Also, naming the project “7734” because that’s “hell” when you write it on a calculator and look at it upside-down is… almost as hard to take seriously as Codename: Assassin’s name, let’s put it that way.

• Supergirl: I was sympathizing with Kara until she straight-up murdered Lucy Lane and then tried to act like it was an accident. Like, I suppose “Stop, you’re killing me,” “I don’t believe you, so I’m going to keep doing this until I’m certain it’s killing you,” could, in the strictest possible sense, satisfy certain definitions of the word “accident,” but not in a way that makes it not your fault.

• Superwoman: And similar to Flamebird, I suspect Superwoman was originally meant to be Thara and not Lucy. Mainly because not only does Lucy have a costume that fakes Kryptonian powers (including heat vision despite not covering her eyes) and DNA (something which never gets explained, to my knowledge), she also both speaks Kryptonian and broken English in the accent of a native Kryptonian speaker well enough to fool Kara. This also never gets explained, or even mentioned closer to the reveal. Plus, Lucy just straight-up murdering people with no remorse certainly comes out of nowhere too. This is disappointing, because when the character was more enigmatic and seemed to be on the up-and-up, I found the mystery intriguing. Also, I really like her costume for some reason?

• Ursa: What is going on with this character? One minute she’s being written as a remorseless psychopath who loves killing and abuses her son, and the next we’re supposed to sympathize with her relationship with Zod. Also, Rucka gives her a ton of cheesecake shots because that’s how he is, including one page where a completely unrelated conversation occurs in captions over a bunch of panels of her pulling on her shiny skintight black catsuit thing. She gets a lot of paneltime for a character who was clearly not thought through in the slightest.

• Zod: Zod’s sudden sympathetic recharacterization comes out of nowhere, but honestly this might be the closest I’ve come to finding this character especially interesting.

• Zor-El: When he dies and Supergirl cradles him in her arms in a splash page while surrounded by onlookers, how did they not frame it as a mirror of Crisis on Infinite Earths #7’s cover? Like, guys, please. He even has the headband.

Justice League of America: 12 issues from 1977
Writers: Cary Bates (1 issue, 1 half-issue story), Steve Englehart (8 issues, 1 half-issue story), Paul Levitz (co-writer on 2 issues), Martin Pasko (co-writer on 2 issues)
Hm. So, I recall having read some of Englehart’s run before, and not really liking it. Honestly, with the context of what had come before it, I kind of have a little more appreciation for it? There’s a lot that’s dumb or nonsensical about it, but not necessarily in a way I wouldn’t have expected from preceding writers, and it does have relatively more complex storytelling, with fully realized ongoing subplots and character arcs beyond basic villain-of-the-month antics. It’s probably the first run of this title to feature actual plot twists with implications beyond the immediate arc in which they occur, with the exception of Snapper’s betrayal in O’Neil’s run.

That said, a lot of it is… not very good at those things in some ways. Wonder Woman’s whole, uh, deal in the early part of the run is really bizarre. Like, there’s supposed to be a conflict of her being uncharacteristically irritable out of a sense that after rejoining the League recently because she thinks they’re patronizing or judging her. But… first, were it not for characters pointing out that this isn’t normal, it would be hard to tell, because most of her burns are pretty much well-deserved. Second, I still can’t figure out whether she was supposed to be right or not, because the behavior she claims to be upset about is never actually displayed. Third, the bulk of her annoyance is directed towards Green Arrow and the Flash. Green Arrow makes sense; over the last few years of the title he’s steadily overtaken the Atom as the most obnoxious member of the team, basically just nonstop insulting everyone and complaining about everything for no reason. Like, I already thought I didn’t like him, but I didn’t expect him to be this bad. But in thought bubbles she claims that—and this does not make sense but I am faithfully reproducing the book’s explanation—being married has turned the Flash into a “chauvinist.” But, on the other hand, the actual scenes showing tension between her and Barry seem to have more to do with her snarking at Barry for being dumb, not sexist. And, like, it’s slowly draining out with each passing year, but it’s not like this book doesn’t have enough sexism to go around. But this is one crime of which Barry is largely innocent as far as I can tell, and the proposition that it’s caused by being married is baffling.

So, that’s all a very confusing note to start the year on. There’s also Englehart’s fascination with this “Construct” villain, who is not interesting.

The “No Man Escapes the Manhunters” arc, while obviously very important to long-term Green Lantern stuff and probably the best-known part of this run, does mark the start of the Guardians’ long, slow, painful descent into not having any kind of internally consistent motivations or objectives.

Also, I never commented on the alien imprisoned in the JLA’s computer system who they just left in there because it somehow fixed a flaw with the teleporter tech. I was kind of hoping it would never come up again because it was exceedingly stupid.

#144 is perhaps the most bizarre story yet. So, the Justice League’s origin was written in 1962, and purports to have taken place “three years ago.” Exactly three years before then would’ve been a few months before Hal Jordan’s first appearance. Englehart decides this is an irreconcilable continuity error, which requires several assumptions: First, that whoever gave the “three years ago” figure was not rounding up. Second, that Hal’s origin and early adventures did not take place earlier than their publication dates. Third, that comic book time had not rendered the problem irrelevant in the following fifteen years.

So, he creates his own origin, which is basically The New Frontier if The New Frontier were really boring and nitpicky and crammed everything into a single issue. And were built around the premise that the Justice League’s founders decided to keep their real origin secret and spread an elaborate fake story.

… So, really, not very much like The New Frontier at all, just with a similar fixation on featuring obscure late-‘50s heroes.

To JLA 144’s credit by comparison, though, The New Frontier does not, to my recollection, feature Rex the Wonder Dog at any point in its considerably more prodigious pagecount, so the score is Englehart-one to Cooke-like a billion. Minus one.

Then there’s the weird subplot about the JLA having a rule against two members having the same powers. This is, I guess, used to explain the repeated snubbing of Hawkwoman. But it still doesn’t really make sense. Like, I assume that they’re not talking about any two members having similar powers because lots of them are strong or fast or fly. But please, book, by all means: tell me what the difference between Batman and Green Arrow’s powers are. I guess Green Arrow sticks gadgets on arrows before he uses them, but their abilities are not really any more substantially different than the Hawks’. So, like, just adding Shayera to the team already is sort of overdue, but I feel like there had to have been a less absurd way past this problem.

Finally, there’s the insane moral revolving door of Mark Shaw. Bless Yale and Ostrander for trying to make sense of this, but even their Manhunter stuff was at its best when they just didn’t look too closely at his background.

7 Likes

superman sang the universe safe, and wonder woman read bedtime stories to patch it up.

all that to tell kids that bedtime stories are more than just fun

I… guess…?

Well… hmmm… sorta kinda sorta.

Yeah, there needs to be a shelter for characters written by Palmiotti, Gray and Conner. A shelter they can flee to, and I wish there was some kind of comics criminal charges I could press against Palmiotti and Conner for the hell they put Power Girl through, not just here but in other places – like, she literally feels abused by them to me. And don’t even get me started again on that poor Terra girl in that one arc…

Anyway… Skip that junk, and skip ahead to Winick’s stories. You might like those better. Or you might not, but at least it’s not guaranteed disgust.

7 Likes

We are 116 days into 2022 meaning 31.7% of the year is gone so in order to be on pace you’d better be 31.7% of the way to your goal. I am off pace.

Goal - 1,000 books
Books Read - 255

The math is easy on this one, I’ve read 25.5% of the books I need to read to get to my goal and am already 62 books off the pace! If I average three books a day for the rest of the year (249 remaining days x 3 = 747 + 255 already read = 1,002) I’ll reach my goal and that makes it seem attainable. I think I can handle that and it starts today!

7 Likes

This week I read 101 comics. Year to date my total is 2067.

7 Likes

I typed “whoa” into the emoji search engine and this is what it came up with:

:face_with_spiral_eyes:

So :face_with_spiral_eyes:, @scoop001, :face_with_spiral_eyes:!

7 Likes

I’ll cover this more when I do my end of month break down, but I bought the first volume of the Astro City Metrobook this week and it’s probably the best money I’ve spent in a long time.

7 Likes

I just love to read!

7 Likes

Action Comics #682 from 1992
Writer: Roger Stern
Was just looking something up and wound up reading through the issue because I was procrastinating from dealing with this ’09 Titans stuff. This issue is an inexplicable favorite of mine, but not really long-term important.

Teen Titans and Titans: 23 issues from 2009
Writers: Sean McKeever (7 issues of Teen Titans, 3 issues of Titans, Ravager backups in 5 issues of Teen Titans), Judd Winick (4 issues of Titans), Brian Q. Miller (3 issues of Teen Titans, 1 issue of Titans), Felicia D. Henderson (2 issues of Teen Titans), Eric Wallace (1 issue of Titans), Christopher Yost (1 issue of Titans), Pat McCallum (1 issue of Titans)
Covering these together since there’s a crossover between them (and Marv Wolfman’s Vigilante book from the time, but that’s not digitized, which renders the whole thing a little pointless because most of the actual plot seems to happen in it).

Teen Titans
Wait, if Bombshell has the same powers as Captain Atom, why is magic such a problem for her? This was around the same time the Captain Atom backups in Action Comics were saying he was uniquely resistant to magic, and his original ongoing heavily implied that his abilities basically are magical in nature, or… at least are sort of compatible with otherwise clearly mystical forces.

So, basically, yet another reason to pointedly ignore that this character exists.

Also, Cassie channeling a different set of powers spontaneously changes her costume, which I would almost let pass, except the new costume is just… clothes. Like, it’s a t-shirt and jeans, but a different set from the ones she was already wearing.

I also find it hilarious how much of this title is spent on the characters talking about how they keep losing members and should recruit more, but never actually getting a substantial influx of membership. I’ve even honestly seen weaker lineups, but so much of it feels like McKeever unsubtly complaining that he can’t use characters he wants.

Once McKeever is dislodged from the book after the crossover, we get… Oh, great, Brian Q. Miller being completely incoherent. And more of this awful Calculator stuff. Also, this is on the artist, but there’s a portion of this with everybody in civilian clothes and Traci 13 is there and it should not be nearly as difficult as it is to tell her and Aquagirl apart. It doesn’t help that Miller… seems to be shipping Jaime and Lorena even as Jaime’s actual and more interesting girlfriend is literally right there? Also, while McKeever did get in a Titans-patented gratuitous unnecessary death in the form of Marvin, at least the gratuitous death wasn’t his sole contribution to the title, so he’s got that over Miller.

And while I’m giving facetious credit-where-credit-is-due to McKeever, I will say that I’m genuinely kinda liking his Ravager backups? Rose’s entire characterization has been an incomprehensible disaster ever since Johns got a hold of her, but this is the most dangerously close she’s verged to being likeable in that time.

On the subject of credit where it’s due, Miller did begin to make Bombshell somewhat less obnoxious than she’d been to that point (she and Rose are the same character and I hate them, especially in the couple issues where both of them are around and sniping at each other), which makes it a little jarring when she snaps back to being intolerable when Henderson takes over. Though it’s not that jarring because basically everybody on this team but Jaime and Virgil is intolerable. Especially Beast Boy; I can’t express how not-glad I am that he’s back.

Titans
Oh, so, uh, we’re going with Evil Jericho, huh? Greeeeaaaat. The characters I like in this franchise spend 90% of their time dead or evil or vegetative or de-aged or having their history erased or whatever, but the annoying ones just keep plugging along without modification. Like, Gar is Gar-ier than ever here. Gah.

On the bright side, abrupt as it was, someone at least had the presence of mind to break up the awful Raven/Gar ship. Probably temporarily, but a reprieve is a reprieve.

But no, seriously, I am really sick of Gar being a royal jackass (and not literally in this case) to everyone around him and then sulking about how hard his life is and how mean people are for not liking him. He always does this; it seems to be completely writer-independent.

Anyway, they shifted to this thing where each issue is by a different writer and focusing on a different Titan largely solo. Unfortunately, they inflict Miller on poor Raven. Not worth explaining the whole setup, but basically it had me wondering how she was going to deal with this group of bad guys when she’s a pacifist who never engages in physical violence. The problem was that I was thinking of in-character Raven, not 2000s Raven as further mangled by Brian Q. Miller, who runs around happily throat-punching henchmen and bodily throwing them through tombstones somehow (like, not telekinetically like animated Raven, she just chucks the guy and he goes flying like twenty feet and smashes through solid rock) and casually quipping about “dear old dad.”

“Deathtrap” crossover
Winick seemed to almost be trying to walk back the Evil Joey stuff, and then when this crossover hits, suddenly, nope, we’re full supervillain again. Who wanted that?

Justice League of America: 12 issues from 1978
Writers: Steve Englehart (1 issue), Gerry Conway (11 issues)
They keep calling these issues “double-length” on the covers, but they’re only about half-again as long as a standard issue. I can only imagine they must’ve been padded with ads.

Uh, ahem, I mean, Englehart’s run ends on the confusing “Star-Tsar” arc which depends on a bunch of random spontaneous turns to supervillainy, odd coincidences, and a weird plot twist. The times when Mark Shaw disappears to become the Star-Tsar are hidden from the readers by basically disguising them as continuity errors. No one acknowledges his coming or going, and only Red Tornado realizes it’s been happening. On its face, that’s kind of clever. I like it in concept.

But, like, I feel like the actual characters would be paying a lot more attention to who’s around them than a reader. Like, you expect me to believe he came and went so sneakily even the Flash didn’t have time to notice? That it didn’t strike Batman as odd that the one non-League outsider they were teaming up with, who he was already suspicious of, was missing for long stretches of important action? For that matter, that Superman didn’t check under the Star-Tsar’s mask with X-ray vision?

… Or, uh, I mean, weird, #150 is missing, I wonder what happened to it.

When Conway takes over (he wrote a couple—weird—arcs in ’76, but from this point he’s writing basically everything but a few guest issues through the end of the title like eight or nine years later), a couple things jump out at me. First, while I’m not a huge fan of the wordy third-person narration most comics had up through the mid-to-late-‘80s or so, it does give you a sense of prose quality and descriptive ability on the part of the writers. And I’m noticing that Conway has some of the better prose that I’ve seen from this era. Not sure how I’d compare him to O’Neil, but he has some really cool turns of phrase like describing the sun setting over the ocean as “bloated and bloody,” which, like, damn. I’m kinda jealous of that one. I can’t guarantee I won’t steal it at some point.

So… for context for this next point, I have to talk a little about the weirdness that is Earth-Prime. So, Earth-Prime is these days mainly known as Superboy-Prime’s homeworld, but its original purpose was basically an elaborate gimmick for breaking the fourth wall. That is, the idea was that the real world, in which there are no superheroes except in comic books, is one of the worlds of the DC multiverse. So, DC would have you believe that Superboy-Prime is a real person, and that his world—namely, our real world that we’re actually living in—was destroyed in Crisis on Infinite Earths in 1986 and only came back into existence with Infinite Crisis in 2006. I… suppose we’d have no memory of this if so? Anyway, one of the issues here is an early straining of that premise, presenting “Ultraa” (who got recycled in the ‘90s but had a completely different backstory and personality) as the first superhuman of Earth-Prime (with a roughly similar origin to Superman other than landing in Australia). Which is, again, the real world. But it’s okay, because he decides to follow the League back to Earth-One and everyone’s memories were wiped of his existence except for DC employees.

Anyway, the explanation presented for how the characters involved wind up on Earth-Prime is because editorial had apparently run a poll to determine the most popular Justice League members, and the top five were somehow drawn over by the power of reader enthusiasm. I bring this up mainly because: Okay, four of those top five are Superman, Batman, the Flash, and Green Lantern. I get that. That’s not surprising.

But how the ■■■■ is Green Arrow there? I mean, okay, I’m not going to turn into a big Green Arrow hater or complain about him like I do Damian or Beast Boy or whatever. There are stories that at least do interesting things with the fact that he’s a jerk. But, like, in Bronze Age JLA, he is really, really ■■■■■■■ annoying. It sorta started with his being Denny O’Neil’s sociopolitical mouthpiece, but honestly that wasn’t even the bad part because at least he had a clear motivation when he did that stuff. Len Wein started the trend of making him a bit more generally whiny, since while later writers tied it to the politics, in the actual stories, there doesn’t seem to be any apparent reason for his beef with Hawkman. He just starts calling Katar rude nicknames and making bird jokes all of a sudden. But, all right, “Green Arrow and Hawkman don’t like each other, I guess because Green Arrow is kind of a hippie, and Hawkman is kind of a stuffed shirt” is a legitimate character dynamic, even if there’s not much to it (other than the interesting twist of Hawkman being a stuffed shirt when he does not have a shirt). But with each successive writer, Ollie expands his targets to the point that he just seems to actively dislike the entire rest of the team and look for reasons to put them down.

So, I’ve dunked on this title for sexism numerous times, and often that comes in the form of the writer trying really hard to prove he’s not sexist, being extremely awkward about it, and coming out a lot worse than if he hadn’t made such a point of it. I am noticing that Conway does this a little, but is, uh, at least noticeably better at actually not being sexist than the previous writers. And, like, when we get the inevitable scenes of “Someone says something sexist, Black Canary calls them on it, and then he’s like ‘lol, women, amirite, who can understand them,’” there’s a clearer sense that the guy is supposed to be the unreasonable one at least?

And by “the guy,” I mean Green Arrow, because it’s Ollie like 95% of the time. Have I mentioned yet that he is really ■■■■■■■ annoying?

I was already incredulous that Dinah puts up with him before I started reading this era, but now even moreso.

Past that, I think all I’ve got is to note that Dick Dillin (the artist from the tail end of Gardner Fox’s run in the ‘60s all the way through to the early ‘80s somewhere), while a decent artist (nothing to write home about, but not bad at all either), cannot design costumes to save his life. Exhibit A is Libra’s thigh-high Swiss cheese boots and nose scale from back in the Wein era, but Zatanna’s Dracula cape and Power-Girl-style boob window when she joins the JLA here are an, uh, impressive contribution as well. This got a little overshadowed by the lobster hat, which was not Dillin’s fault as far as I can tell, but it’s nothing to sneeze at as Zatanna Fashion Choices™ go.

6 Likes

7 Likes

April 2022 books read - 421
2022 total books read - 1224

DC Highlights
Gotham By Midnight
Wonder Woman by Greg Rucka Vol. 2
Harley Quinn and the Birds of Prey

Non-DC Highlights
Stranger In Paradise and all of the other Terry Moore comics
Red Sonja by Gail Simone vol. 1 tpb

Every Comic Read In 2022
Comic Publisher Trade/Collection Date Read Month
Superman Adventures (1996) 0027 DC Superman Adventures: Lex Luthor, Man of Metropolis 01/02/2022 January
Superman Adventures (1996) 0054 DC Superman Adventures: Lex Luthor, Man of Metropolis 01/02/2022 January
Superman Adventures (1996) 0055 DC Superman Adventures: Lex Luthor, Man of Metropolis 01/02/2022 January
Superman Adventures (1996) 0065 DC Superman Adventures: Lex Luthor, Man of Metropolis 01/02/2022 January
Superman Adventures (1996) 0066 DC Superman Adventures: Lex Luthor, Man of Metropolis 01/02/2022 January
SFSX (2019) 0001 Image SFSX Vol. 1: Protection 01/02/2022 January
SFSX (2019) 0002 Image SFSX Vol. 1: Protection 01/02/2022 January
SFSX (2019) 0003 Image SFSX Vol. 1: Protection 01/02/2022 January
SFSX (2019) 0004 Image SFSX Vol. 1: Protection 01/02/2022 January
SFSX (2019) 0005 Image SFSX Vol. 1: Protection 01/02/2022 January
SFSX (2019) 0006 Image SFSX Vol. 1: Protection 01/02/2022 January
SFSX (2019) 0007 Image SFSX Vol. 1: Protection 01/02/2022 January
Madame Mirage (2007) 0001 Top Cow Madame Mirage Vol. 1 01/02/2022 January
Madame Mirage (2007) 0002 Top Cow Madame Mirage Vol. 1 01/02/2022 January
Madame Mirage (2007) 0003 Top Cow Madame Mirage Vol. 1 01/04/2022 January
Madame Mirage (2007) 0004 Top Cow Madame Mirage Vol. 1 01/05/2022 January
Madame Mirage (2007) 0005 Top Cow Madame Mirage Vol. 1 01/05/2022 January
Madame Mirage (2007) 0006 Top Cow Madame Mirage Vol. 1 01/05/2022 January
Batgirls (2021) 0001 DC 01/17/2022 January
Society of Smiles (2021) 0001 Markosia 01/17/2022 January
Batgirl (2011) 0035 DC Batgirl of Burnside Omnibus 01/23/2022 January
Batgirl (2011) 0036 DC Batgirl of Burnside Omnibus 01/23/2022 January
Adventures of Superman (1986) 0629 DC Superman: Unconventional Warfare 01/23/2022 January
Adventures of Superman (1986) 0630 DC Superman: Unconventional Warfare 01/23/2022 January
Adventures of Superman (1986) 0631 DC Superman: Unconventional Warfare 01/23/2022 January
Adventures of Superman (1986) 0632 DC Superman: Unconventional Warfare 01/23/2022 January
Paper Girls (2015) 0006 Image Paper Girls Vol. 2 01/23/2022 January
Paper Girls (2015) 0007 Image Paper Girls Vol. 2 01/23/2022 January
Paper Girls (2015) 0008 Image Paper Girls Vol. 2 01/23/2022 January
Paper Girls (2015) 0009 Image Paper Girls Vol. 2 01/23/2022 January
Paper Girls (2015) 0010 Image Paper Girls Vol. 2 01/23/2022 January
Deathstroke Inc. (2021) 0003 DC 01/27/2022 January
Deathstroke Inc. (2021) 0004 DC 01/27/2022 January
Deathstroke Inc. (2021) 0005 DC 01/27/2022 January
Batman (2016) 0117 DC 01/27/2022 January
Batman Secret Files: The Gardener (2021) 0001 DC 01/27/2022 January
Batman: Urban Legends (2021) 0009 DC 01/27/2022 January
I Am Batman (2021) 0003 DC 01/27/2022 January
Catwoman (2018) 0037 DC 01/27/2022 January
Nightwing (2016) 0086 DC 01/27/2022 January
Detective Comics (2016) 1045 DC 01/27/2022 January
Harley Quinn (2021) 0009 DC 01/27/2022 January
Batman: Fear State Omega (2021) 0001 DC 01/27/2022 January
Detective Comics (2016) 1046 DC 01/28/2022 January
Harley Quinn (2021) 0010 DC 01/28/2022 January
Harley Quinn (2021) 0011 DC 01/28/2022 January
Justice League: Last Ride (2021) 0007 DC 01/28/2022 January
Wonder Woman (2016) 0781 DC 01/28/2022 January
Refrigerator Full of Heads (2021) 0002 Hill House 01/29/2022 January
Refrigerator Full of Heads (2021) 0003 Hill House 01/29/2022 January
Elvira Meets Vincent Price (2021) 0003 Dynamite 01/29/2022 January
Elvira Meets Vincent Price (2021) 0004 Dynamite 01/29/2022 January
Wonder Girl (2021) 0004 DC 01/29/2022 January
Wonder Girl (2021) 0005 DC 01/29/2022 January
Wonder Girl (2021) 0006 DC 01/29/2022 January
Wonder Girl (2021) 0007 DC 01/29/2022 January
The Swamp Thing (2021) 0009 DC 01/29/2022 January
The Swamp Thing (2021) 0010 DC 01/29/2022 January
Batgirls (2021) 0002 DC 01/29/2022 January
Glitterbomb: The Fame Game (2017) 0001 Image Glitterbomb Vol. 2: The Fame Game 01/29/2022 January
Glitterbomb: The Fame Game (2017) 0002 Image Glitterbomb Vol. 2: The Fame Game 01/29/2022 January
Glitterbomb: The Fame Game (2017) 0003 Image Glitterbomb Vol. 2: The Fame Game 01/29/2022 January
Glitterbomb: The Fame Game (2017) 0004 Image Glitterbomb Vol. 2: The Fame Game 01/29/2022 January
Wonder Woman Historia: The Amazons (2021) 0001 DC 01/29/2022 January
Swamp Thing: Green Hell (2021) 0001 DC Black Label 01/29/2022 January
Catwoman: Lonely City (2021) 0002 DC Black Label 01/29/2022 January
Once & Future (2019) 0022 Boom Studios 01/30/2022 January
Once & Future (2019) 0023 Boom Studios 01/30/2022 January
Once & Future (2019) 0024 Boom Studios 01/30/2022 January
Wonder Woman 2021 Annual (2021) 0001 DC 01/30/2022 January
Wonder Woman (2016) 0782 DC 01/30/2022 January
Wonder Woman (2016) 0783 DC 01/30/2022 January
The Chili (2012) OGN Markosia 01/31/2022 January
Vampirella (2010) 0001 Dynamite Vampirella Vol. 1: Crown of Worms 01/31/2022 January
Vampirella (2010) 0002 Dynamite Vampirella Vol. 1: Crown of Worms 01/31/2022 January
Vampirella (2010) 0003 Dynamite Vampirella Vol. 1: Crown of Worms 01/31/2022 January
Vampirella (2010) 0004 Dynamite Vampirella Vol. 1: Crown of Worms 01/31/2022 January
Vampirella (2010) 0005 Dynamite Vampirella Vol. 1: Crown of Worms 01/31/2022 January
Vampirella (2010) 0006 Dynamite Vampirella Vol. 1: Crown of Worms 01/31/2022 January
Vampirella (2010) 0007 Dynamite Vampirella Vol. 1: Crown of Worms 01/31/2022 January
Night of the Ghoul (2021) 0002 Best Jacket Press 01/31/2022 January
Night of the Ghoul (2021) 0003 Best Jacket Press 02/01/2022 February
Night of the Ghoul (2021) 0004 Best Jacket Press 02/01/2022 February
Clear (2021) 0002 Best Jacket Press 02/01/2022 February
Harley Quinn: The Animated Series - The Eat. Bang. Kill Tour (2021) 0004 DC 02/01/2022 February
Harley Quinn: The Animated Series - The Eat. Bang. Kill Tour (2021) 0005 DC 02/01/2022 February
Harley Quinn: The Animated Series - The Eat. Bang. Kill Tour (2021) 0006 DC 02/01/2022 February
Batgirl (2011) 0037 DC Batgirl of Burnside Omnibus 02/01/2022 February
Batgirl (2011) 0038 DC Batgirl of Burnside Omnibus 02/01/2022 February
Batgirl (2011) 0039 DC Batgirl of Burnside Omnibus 02/01/2022 February
Batgirl (2011) 0040 DC Batgirl of Burnside Omnibus 02/01/2022 February
Batgirl: DC Sneak Peek (2015) 0001 DC Batgirl of Burnside Omnibus 02/01/2022 February
Batgirl (2011) 0041 DC Batgirl of Burnside Omnibus 02/01/2022 February
Batgirl (2011) 0042 DC Batgirl of Burnside Omnibus 02/01/2022 February
Batgirl Annual (2011) 0003 DC Batgirl of Burnside Omnibus 02/01/2022 February
Batgirl (2011) 0043 DC Batgirl of Burnside Omnibus 02/01/2022 February
Batgirl (2011) 0044 DC Batgirl of Burnside Omnibus 02/01/2022 February
Batgirl (2011) 0045 DC Batgirl of Burnside Omnibus 02/01/2022 February
Batgirl (2011) 0046 DC Batgirl of Burnside Omnibus 02/01/2022 February
Batgirl (2011) 0047 DC Batgirl of Burnside Omnibus 02/02/2022 February
Batgirl (2011) 0048 DC Batgirl of Burnside Omnibus 02/02/2022 February
Batgirl (2011) 0049 DC Batgirl of Burnside Omnibus 02/02/2022 February
Batgirl (2011) 0050 DC Batgirl of Burnside Omnibus 02/02/2022 February
Batgirl (2011) 0051 DC Batgirl of Burnside Omnibus 02/02/2022 February
Batgirl (2011) 0052 DC Batgirl of Burnside Omnibus 02/02/2022 February
Batgirl and the Birds of Prey: Rebirth (2016) 0001 DC Batgirl and the Birds of Prey Vol. 1: Who is Oracle? 02/02/2022 February
Batgirl and the Birds of Prey (2016) 0001 DC Batgirl and the Birds of Prey Vol. 1: Who is Oracle? 02/02/2022 February
Batgirl and the Birds of Prey (2016) 0002 DC Batgirl and the Birds of Prey Vol. 1: Who is Oracle? 02/02/2022 February
Batgirl and the Birds of Prey (2016) 0003 DC Batgirl and the Birds of Prey Vol. 1: Who is Oracle? 02/02/2022 February
Batgirl and the Birds of Prey (2016) 0004 DC Batgirl and the Birds of Prey Vol. 1: Who is Oracle? 02/02/2022 February
Batgirl and the Birds of Prey (2016) 0005 DC Batgirl and the Birds of Prey Vol. 1: Who is Oracle? 02/02/2022 February
Batgirl and the Birds of Prey (2016) 0006 DC Batgirl and the Birds of Prey Vol. 1: Who is Oracle? 02/02/2022 February
Batgirl and the Birds of Prey (2016) 0007 DC Batgirl and the Birds of Prey Vol. 2: Source Code 02/02/2022 February
Batgirl and the Birds of Prey (2016) 0008 DC Batgirl and the Birds of Prey Vol. 2: Source Code 02/02/2022 February
Batgirl and the Birds of Prey (2016) 0009 DC Batgirl and the Birds of Prey Vol. 2: Source Code 02/02/2022 February
Batgirl and the Birds of Prey (2016) 0010 DC Batgirl and the Birds of Prey Vol. 2: Source Code 02/02/2022 February
Batgirl and the Birds of Prey (2016) 0011 DC Batgirl and the Birds of Prey Vol. 2: Source Code 02/02/2022 February
Batgirl and the Birds of Prey (2016) 0012 DC Batgirl and the Birds of Prey Vol. 2: Source Code 02/03/2022 February
Batgirl and the Birds of Prey (2016) 0013 DC Batgirl and the Birds of Prey Vol. 2: Source Code 02/03/2022 February
Batgirl and the Birds of Prey (2016) 0014 DC Batgirl and the Birds of Prey Vol. 3: Full Circle 02/03/2022 February
Batgirl and the Birds of Prey (2016) 0015 DC Batgirl and the Birds of Prey Vol. 3: Full Circle 02/04/2022 February
Batgirl and the Birds of Prey (2016) 0016 DC Batgirl and the Birds of Prey Vol. 3: Full Circle 02/04/2022 February
Batgirl and the Birds of Prey (2016) 0017 DC Batgirl and the Birds of Prey Vol. 3: Full Circle 02/05/2022 February
Batgirl and the Birds of Prey (2016) 0018 DC Batgirl and the Birds of Prey Vol. 3: Full Circle 02/05/2022 February
Batgirl and the Birds of Prey (2016) 0019 DC Batgirl and the Birds of Prey Vol. 3: Full Circle 02/05/2022 February
Batgirl and the Birds of Prey (2016) 0020 DC Batgirl and the Birds of Prey Vol. 3: Full Circle 02/05/2022 February
Batgirl and the Birds of Prey (2016) 0021 DC Batgirl and the Birds of Prey Vol. 3: Full Circle 02/05/2022 February
Batgirl and the Birds of Prey (2016) 0022 DC Batgirl and the Birds of Prey Vol. 3: Full Circle 02/06/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0009 DC 02/06/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0010 DC 02/06/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0011 DC 02/06/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0012 DC 02/06/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0013 DC 02/06/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0014 DC 02/06/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0015 DC 02/06/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0016 DC 02/06/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0017 DC 02/06/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0018 DC 02/06/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0019 DC 02/06/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0020 DC 02/06/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0021 DC 02/06/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0022 DC 02/06/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0023 DC 02/06/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0024 DC 02/06/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0025 DC 02/06/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0026 DC 02/06/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0027 DC 02/06/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0028 DC 02/06/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0029 DC 02/06/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0030 DC 02/06/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0031 DC 02/06/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0032 DC 02/06/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0033 DC 02/06/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0034 DC 02/06/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0035 DC 02/06/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0036 DC 02/06/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0037 DC 02/06/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0038 DC 02/06/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0039 DC 02/06/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0040 DC 02/06/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0041 DC 02/06/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0042 DC 02/06/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0043 DC 02/06/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0044 DC 02/06/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0045 DC 02/06/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0046 DC 02/06/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0047 DC 02/06/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0048 DC 02/06/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0049 DC 02/07/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0050 DC 02/07/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0051 DC 02/07/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0052 DC 02/07/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0053 DC 02/08/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0054 DC 02/08/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0055 DC 02/08/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0056 DC 02/08/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0057 DC 02/08/2022 February
Robin (1993) 0132 DC 02/11/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0058 DC 02/11/2022 February
Robin (1993) 0133 DC 02/11/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0059 DC 02/11/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0060 DC 02/12/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0061 DC 02/12/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0062 DC 02/12/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0063 DC 02/13/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0064 DC 02/13/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0065 DC 02/13/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0066 DC 02/14/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0067 DC 02/14/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0068 DC 02/14/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0069 DC 02/14/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0070 DC 02/14/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0071 DC 02/14/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0072 DC 02/14/2022 February
Batgirl (2000) 0073 DC 02/14/2022 February
Batgirl Secret Files and Origins (2002) DC 02/14/2022 February
Batgirl (2008) 0001 DC 02/14/2022 February
Batgirl (2008) 0002 DC 02/14/2022 February
Batgirl (2008) 0003 DC 02/14/2022 February
Batgirl (2008) 0004 DC 02/14/2022 February
Batgirl (2008) 0005 DC 02/14/2022 February
Batgirl (2008) 0006 DC 02/14/2022 February
Batgirl (2009) 0001 DC 02/14/2022 February
Batgirl (2009) 0002 DC 02/14/2022 February
Batgirl (2009) 0003 DC 02/15/2022 February
Batgirl (2009) 0004 DC 02/15/2022 February
Batgirl (2009) 0005 DC 02/15/2022 February
Batgirl (2009) 0006 DC 02/15/2022 February
Batgirl (2009) 0007 DC 02/15/2022 February
Red Robin (2009) 0009 DC 02/15/2022 February
Batgirl (2009) 0008 DC 02/15/2022 February
Red Robin (2009) 0010 DC 02/16/2022 February
Batgirl (2009) 0009 DC 02/16/2022 February
Batgirl (2009) 0010 DC 02/16/2022 February
Batgirl (2009) 0011 DC 02/16/2022 February
Batgirl (2009) 0012 DC 02/16/2022 February
Batgirl (2009) 0013 DC 02/16/2022 February
Batgirl (2009) 0014 DC 02/16/2022 February
Batgirl (2009) 0015 DC 02/16/2022 February
Batgirl (2009) 0016 DC 02/16/2022 February
Batgirl (2009) 0017 DC 02/16/2022 February
Batgirl (2009) 0018 DC 02/16/2022 February
Batgirl (2009) 0019 DC 02/16/2022 February
Batgirl (2009) 0020 DC 02/16/2022 February
Batgirl (2009) 0021 DC 02/17/2022 February
Batgirl (2009) 0022 DC 02/17/2022 February
Batgirl (2009) 0023 DC 02/17/2022 February
Batgirl (2009) 0024 DC 02/17/2022 February
Convergence: Batgirl (2015) 0001 DC 02/17/2022 February
Convergence: Batgirl (2015) 0002 DC 02/17/2022 February
Batgirl (2016) 0001 DC Batgirl Vol. 1: Beyond Burnside 02/17/2022 February
Batgirl (2016) 0002 DC Batgirl Vol. 1: Beyond Burnside 02/17/2022 February
Batgirl (2016) 0003 DC Batgirl Vol. 1: Beyond Burnside 02/17/2022 February
Batgirl (2016) 0004 DC Batgirl Vol. 1: Beyond Burnside 02/17/2022 February
Batgirl (2016) 0005 DC Batgirl Vol. 1: Beyond Burnside 02/17/2022 February
Batgirl (2016) 0006 DC Batgirl Vol. 1: Beyond Burnside 02/17/2022 February
Batgirl (2016) 0007 DC Batgirl Vol. 2: Son of Penguin 02/17/2022 February
Batgirl (2016) 0008 DC Batgirl Vol. 2: Son of Penguin 02/17/2022 February
Batgirl (2016) 0009 DC Batgirl Vol. 2: Son of Penguin 02/17/2022 February
Batgirl (2016) 0010 DC Batgirl Vol. 2: Son of Penguin 02/17/2022 February
Batgirl (2016) 0011 DC Batgirl Vol. 2: Son of Penguin 02/17/2022 February
Batgirl Annual (2017) 0001 DC Batgirl Vol. 2: Son of Penguin 02/18/2022 February
Batgirl (2016) 0012 DC Batgirl Vol. 3: Summer of Lies 02/18/2022 February
Batgirl (2016) 0013 DC Batgirl Vol. 3: Summer of Lies 02/18/2022 February
Batgirl (2016) 0014 DC Batgirl Vol. 3: Summer of Lies 02/18/2022 February
Batgirl (2016) 0015 DC Batgirl Vol. 3: Summer of Lies 02/18/2022 February
Batgirl (2016) 0016 DC Batgirl Vol. 3: Summer of Lies 02/18/2022 February
Batgirl (2016) 0017 DC Batgirl Vol. 3: Summer of Lies 02/18/2022 February
Batgirl (2016) 0018 DC Batgirl Vol. 4: Strange Loop 02/19/2022 February
Batgirl (2016) 0019 DC Batgirl Vol. 4: Strange Loop 02/19/2022 February
Batgirl (2016) 0020 DC Batgirl Vol. 4: Strange Loop 02/19/2022 February
Batgirl (2016) 0021 DC Batgirl Vol. 4: Strange Loop 02/19/2022 February
Batgirl (2016) 0022 DC Batgirl Vol. 4: Strange Loop 02/19/2022 February
Batgirl (2016) 0023 DC Batgirl Vol. 4: Strange Loop 02/19/2022 February
Batgirl (2016) 0024 DC Batgirl Vol. 4: Strange Loop 02/19/2022 February
Batgirl (2016) 0025 DC Batgirl Vol. 4: Strange Loop 02/19/2022 February
Batgirl Annual (2017) 0002 DC Batgirl Vol. 5: Art of the Crime 02/19/2022 February
Batgirl (2016) 0026 DC Batgirl Vol. 5: Art of the Crime 02/19/2022 February
Batgirl (2016) 0027 DC Batgirl Vol. 5: Art of the Crime 02/19/2022 February
Batgirl (2016) 0028 DC Batgirl Vol. 5: Art of the Crime 02/19/2022 February
Batgirl (2016) 0029 DC Batgirl Vol. 5: Art of the Crime 02/19/2022 February
Batgirl (2016) 0030 DC Batgirl Vol. 6: Old Enemies 02/19/2022 February
Batgirl (2016) 0031 DC Batgirl Vol. 6: Old Enemies 02/19/2022 February
Batgirl (2016) 0032 DC Batgirl Vol. 6: Old Enemies 02/19/2022 February
Batgirl (2016) 0033 DC Batgirl Vol. 6: Old Enemies 02/19/2022 February
Batgirl (2016) 0034 DC Batgirl Vol. 6: Old Enemies 02/19/2022 February
Batgirl (2016) 0035 DC Batgirl Vol. 6: Old Enemies 02/19/2022 February
Batgirl (2016) 0036 DC Batgirl Vol. 6: Old Enemies 02/19/2022 February
Batgirl (2016) 0037 DC Batgirl Vol. 7: Oracle Rising 02/19/2022 February
Batgirl (2016) 0038 DC Batgirl Vol. 7: Oracle Rising 02/19/2022 February
Batgirl (2016) 0039 DC Batgirl Vol. 7: Oracle Rising 02/19/2022 February
Batgirl (2016) 0040 DC Batgirl Vol. 7: Oracle Rising 02/20/2022 February
Batgirl (2016) 0041 DC Batgirl Vol. 7: Oracle Rising 02/20/2022 February
Batgirl (2016) 0042 DC Batgirl Vol. 7: Oracle Rising 02/20/2022 February
Batgirl (2016) 0043 DC Batgirl Vol. 7: Oracle Rising 02/20/2022 February
Batgirl (2016) 0044 DC Batgirl Vol. 7: Oracle Rising 02/20/2022 February
Batgirl (2016) 0045 DC Batgirl Vol. 8: Joker War 02/20/2022 February
Batgirl (2016) 0046 DC Batgirl Vol. 8: Joker War 02/20/2022 February
Batgirl (2016) 0047 DC Batgirl Vol. 8: Joker War 02/20/2022 February
Batgirl (2016) 0048 DC Batgirl Vol. 8: Joker War 02/20/2022 February
Batgirl (2016) 0049 DC Batgirl Vol. 8: Joker War 02/20/2022 February
Batgirl (2016) 0050 DC Batgirl Vol. 8: Joker War 02/20/2022 February
Fight Girls (2021) 0001 AWA Upshot Fight Girls Vol. 1 02/20/2022 February
Fight Girls (2021) 0002 AWA Upshot Fight Girls Vol. 1 02/20/2022 February
Fight Girls (2021) 0003 AWA Upshot Fight Girls Vol. 1 02/20/2022 February
Fight Girls (2021) 0004 AWA Upshot Fight Girls Vol. 1 02/20/2022 February
Fight Girls (2021) 0005 AWA Upshot Fight Girls Vol. 1 02/20/2022 February
The Resistance: Uprising (2021) 0001 AWA Upshot The Resistance: Uprising Vol. 2 02/20/2022 February
The Resistance: Uprising (2021) 0002 AWA Upshot The Resistance: Uprising Vol. 2 02/20/2022 February
The Resistance: Uprising (2021) 0003 AWA Upshot The Resistance: Uprising Vol. 2 02/20/2022 February
The Resistance: Uprising (2021) 0004 AWA Upshot The Resistance: Uprising Vol. 2 02/20/2022 February
The Resistance: Uprising (2021) 0005 AWA Upshot The Resistance: Uprising Vol. 2 02/20/2022 February
The Resistance: Uprising (2021) 0006 AWA Upshot The Resistance: Uprising Vol. 2 02/20/2022 February
Batgirls (2021) 0003 DC 02/21/2022 February
Catwoman (1993) 0010 DC 02/21/2022 February
Catwoman (1993) 0011 DC 02/21/2022 February
Catwoman (1993) 0012 DC 02/21/2022 February
Catwoman (1993) 0013 DC 02/21/2022 February
Catwoman (1993) 0014 DC 02/22/2022 February
Catwoman (1993) 0000 DC 02/22/2022 February
Catwoman (1993) 0015 DC 02/22/2022 February
Catwoman (1993) 0016 DC 02/22/2022 February
Catwoman (1993) 0017 DC 02/22/2022 February
Catwoman (1993) 0018 DC 02/22/2022 February
Catwoman: Defiant (1992) 0001 DC 02/23/2022 February
Catwoman (1993) 0019 DC 02/23/2022 February
Catwoman (1993) 0020 DC 02/23/2022 February
Black Cat (2019) 0001 Marvel Black Cat Vol. 1: Grand Theft Marvel 02/24/2022 February
Black Cat (2019) 0002 Marvel Black Cat Vol. 1: Grand Theft Marvel 02/24/2022 February
Black Cat (2019) 0003 Marvel Black Cat Vol. 1: Grand Theft Marvel 02/24/2022 February
Black Cat (2019) 0004 Marvel Black Cat Vol. 1: Grand Theft Marvel 02/24/2022 February
Black Cat (2019) 0005 Marvel Black Cat Vol. 1: Grand Theft Marvel 02/24/2022 February
Queen & Country (2001) 0001 Oni Press Queen & Country Definitive Edition Vol. 1 02/26/2022 February
Queen & Country (2001) 0002 Oni Press Queen & Country Definitive Edition Vol. 1 02/26/2022 February
Superman vs Lobo (2021) 0002 DC Black Label 02/26/2022 February
Void Walker (2019) 0003 Alterna Comics 02/27/2022 February
Void Walker (2019) 0004 Alterna Comics 02/27/2022 February
Nancy Drew (2018) 0001 Dynamite 02/27/2022 February
Nancy Drew (2018) 0002 Dynamite 02/27/2022 February
Nancy Drew (2018) 0003 Dynamite 02/27/2022 February
Nancy Drew (2018) 0004 Dynamite 02/27/2022 February
Nancy Drew (2018) 0005 Dynamite 02/27/2022 February
Night of the 80’s Undead (2013) 0001 Action Lab Night of the 80’s Undead Vol. 1 02/27/2022 February
Night of the 80’s Undead (2013) 0002 Action Lab Night of the 80’s Undead Vol. 1 02/27/2022 February
Night of the 80’s Undead (2013) 0003 Action Lab Night of the 80’s Undead Vol. 1 02/27/2022 February
Vampirella (2010) 0008 Dynamite Vampirella Vol. 2: A Murder of Crows 02/27/2022 February
Vampirella (2010) 0009 Dynamite Vampirella Vol. 2: A Murder of Crows 02/27/2022 February
Vampirella (2010) 0010 Dynamite Vampirella Vol. 2: A Murder of Crows 02/27/2022 February
Vampirella (2010) 0011 Dynamite Vampirella Vol. 2: A Murder of Crows 02/27/2022 February
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (2016) 0013 Boom Studios Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Vol. 4 02/27/2022 February
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (2016) 0014 Boom Studios Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Vol. 4 02/27/2022 February
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (2016) 0015 Boom Studios Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Vol. 4 02/27/2022 February
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (2016) 0016 Boom Studios Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Vol. 4 02/27/2022 February
Night of the Ghoul (2021) 0005 Best Jacket Press 02/27/2022 February
Fathom: Beginnings (2005) 0001 Aspen Comics Fathom Vol. 2 02/28/2022 February
Fathom: Dawn of War (2004) 0000 Aspen Comics Fathom: Dawn of War Vol. 1 02/28/2022 February
Fathom: Dawn of War (2004) 0001 Aspen Comics Fathom: Dawn of War Vol. 1 02/28/2022 February
Fathom: Dawn of War (2004) 0002 Aspen Comics Fathom: Dawn of War Vol. 1 02/28/2022 February
Fathom: Dawn of War (2004) 0003 Aspen Comics Fathom: Dawn of War Vol. 1 02/28/2022 February
Fathom: Dawn of War: Connor Hawke (2004) 0001 Aspen Comics Fathom: Dawn of War Vol. 1 02/28/2022 February
Fathom (2005) 0000 Aspen Comics Fathom Vol. 2 02/28/2022 February
Fathom (2005) 0001 Aspen Comics Fathom Vol. 2 02/28/2022 February
Fathom (2005) 0002 Aspen Comics Fathom Vol. 2 02/28/2022 February
Fathom (2005) 0003 Aspen Comics Fathom Vol. 2 02/28/2022 February
Fathom (2005) 0004 Aspen Comics Fathom Vol. 2 03/01/2022 March
Not All Robots (2021) 0001 AWA Upshot Not All Robots Vol. 1 03/02/2022 March
Not All Robots (2021) 0002 AWA Upshot Not All Robots Vol. 1 03/02/2022 March
Not All Robots (2021) 0003 AWA Upshot Not All Robots Vol. 1 03/02/2022 March
Not All Robots (2021) 0004 AWA Upshot Not All Robots Vol. 1 03/02/2022 March
Not All Robots (2021) 0005 AWA Upshot Not All Robots Vol. 1 03/03/2022 March
Queen & Country (2001) 0003 Oni Press Queen & Country Definitive Edition Vol. 1 03/03/2022 March
The Curse of Brimstone (2018) 0001 DC 03/03/2022 March
The Curse of Brimstone (2018) 0002 DC 03/03/2022 March
The Curse of Brimstone (2018) 0003 DC 03/03/2022 March
Redemption (2021) 0001 AWA Upshot Redemption Vol. 1 03/03/2022 March
Redemption (2021) 0002 AWA Upshot Redemption Vol. 1 03/03/2022 March
Redemption (2021) 0003 AWA Upshot Redemption Vol. 1 03/04/2022 March
Redemption (2021) 0004 AWA Upshot Redemption Vol. 1 03/04/2022 March
Redemption (2021) 0005 AWA Upshot Redemption Vol. 1 03/04/2022 March
Detective Comics (1937) 0854 DC Batwoman Omnibus 03/04/2022 March
Detective Comics (1937) 0855 DC Batwoman Omnibus 03/04/2022 March
Detective Comics (1937) 0856 DC Batwoman Omnibus 03/04/2022 March
Detective Comics (1937) 0857 DC Batwoman Omnibus 03/04/2022 March
Detective Comics (1937) 0858 DC Batwoman Omnibus 03/04/2022 March
Detective Comics (1937) 0859 DC Batwoman Omnibus 03/05/2022 March
Detective Comics (1937) 0860 DC Batwoman Omnibus 03/05/2022 March
Detective Comics (1937) 0861 DC Batwoman Omnibus 03/05/2022 March
Detective Comics (1937) 0862 DC Batwoman Omnibus 03/05/2022 March
Detective Comics (1937) 0863 DC Batwoman Omnibus 03/05/2022 March
Batwoman (2011) 0000 DC Batwoman Omnibus 03/05/2022 March
The Curse of Brimstone (2018) 0004 DC 03/05/2022 March
The Curse of Brimstone (2018) 0005 DC 03/05/2022 March
The Curse of Brimstone (2018) 0006 DC 03/05/2022 March
The Curse of Brimstone (2018) 0007 DC 03/05/2022 March
The Curse of Brimstone (2018) 0008 DC 03/05/2022 March
The Curse of Brimstone (2018) 0009 DC 03/05/2022 March
The Curse of Brimstone (2018) 0010 DC 03/05/2022 March
The Curse of Brimstone Annual (2019) 0001 DC 03/05/2022 March
The Curse of Brimstone (2018) 0011 DC 03/05/2022 March
The Curse of Brimstone (2018) 0012 DC 03/05/2022 March
Batwoman (2011) 0001 DC Batwoman Omnibus 03/05/2022 March
Batwoman (2011) 0002 DC Batwoman Omnibus 03/05/2022 March
Batwoman (2011) 0003 DC Batwoman Omnibus 03/05/2022 March
Batwoman (2011) 0004 DC Batwoman Omnibus 03/05/2022 March
Batwoman (2011) 0005 DC Batwoman Omnibus 03/05/2022 March
Batwoman (2011) 0006 DC Batwoman Omnibus 03/05/2022 March
Batwoman (2011) 0007 DC Batwoman Omnibus 03/05/2022 March
Batwoman (2011) 0008 DC Batwoman Omnibus 03/05/2022 March
Batwoman (2011) 0009 DC Batwoman Omnibus 03/06/2022 March
Batwoman (2011) 0010 DC Batwoman Omnibus 03/06/2022 March
Batwoman (2011) 0011 DC Batwoman Omnibus 03/06/2022 March
Batwoman (2012) 0000 DC Batwoman Omnibus 03/06/2022 March
Batwoman (2011) 0012 DC Batwoman Omnibus 03/06/2022 March
Batwoman (2011) 0013 DC Batwoman Omnibus 03/06/2022 March
Batwoman (2011) 0014 DC Batwoman Omnibus 03/06/2022 March
Batwoman (2011) 0015 DC Batwoman Omnibus 03/06/2022 March
Batwoman (2011) 0016 DC Batwoman Omnibus 03/06/2022 March
Batwoman (2011) 0017 DC Batwoman Omnibus 03/06/2022 March
Batwoman (2011) 0018 DC Batwoman Omnibus 03/06/2022 March
Batwoman (2011) 0019 DC Batwoman Omnibus 03/06/2022 March
Batwoman (2011) 0020 DC Batwoman Omnibus 03/06/2022 March
Batwoman (2011) 0021 DC Batwoman Omnibus 03/06/2022 March
Batwoman (2011) 0022 DC Batwoman Omnibus 03/06/2022 March
Batwoman (2011) 0023 DC Batwoman Omnibus 03/06/2022 March
Batwoman (2011) 0024 DC Batwoman Omnibus 03/06/2022 March
Batwoman Annual (2014) 0001 DC Batwoman Omnibus 03/06/2022 March
Batwoman (2011) 0025 DC 03/07/2022 March
Batwoman (2011) 0026 DC 03/07/2022 March
Batwoman (2011) 0027 DC 03/07/2022 March
Batwoman (2011) 0028 DC 03/07/2022 March
Batwoman (2011) 0029 DC 03/07/2022 March
Batwoman (2011) 0030 DC 03/07/2022 March
Batwoman (2011) 0031 DC 03/07/2022 March
Batwoman (2011) 0032 DC 03/07/2022 March
Batwoman (2011) 0033 DC 03/07/2022 March
Batwoman (2011) 0034 DC 03/07/2022 March
Batwoman: Futures End (2014) 0001 DC 03/07/2022 March
Batwoman (2011) 0035 DC 03/07/2022 March
Batwoman (2011) 0036 DC 03/07/2022 March
Batwoman (2011) 0037 DC 03/07/2022 March
Batwoman (2011) 0038 DC 03/07/2022 March
Batwoman (2011) 0039 DC 03/07/2022 March
Batwoman (2011) 0040 DC 03/07/2022 March
Batwoman Annual (2014) 0002 DC 03/07/2022 March
Batwoman Rebirth (2017) 0001 DC 03/07/2022 March
Batwoman (2017) 0001 DC 03/07/2022 March
Batwoman (2017) 0002 DC 03/07/2022 March
Batwoman (2017) 0003 DC 03/07/2022 March
Batwoman (2017) 0004 DC 03/07/2022 March
Batwoman (2017) 0005 DC 03/07/2022 March
Batwoman (2017) 0006 DC 03/07/2022 March
Batwoman (2017) 0007 DC 03/07/2022 March
Batwoman (2017) 0008 DC 03/07/2022 March
Batwoman (2017) 0009 DC 03/08/2022 March
Batwoman (2017) 0010 DC 03/08/2022 March
Batwoman (2017) 0011 DC 03/08/2022 March
Batwoman (2017) 0012 DC 03/08/2022 March
Batwoman (2017) 0013 DC 03/08/2022 March
Batwoman (2017) 0014 DC 03/08/2022 March
Batwoman (2017) 0015 DC 03/08/2022 March
Batwoman (2017) 0016 DC 03/08/2022 March
Batwoman (2017) 0017 DC 03/08/2022 March
Batwoman (2017) 0018 DC 03/08/2022 March
Manhunter (2004) 0002 DC 03/08/2022 March
Manhunter (2004) 0003 DC 03/08/2022 March
Manhunter (2004) 0004 DC 03/08/2022 March
Manhunter (2004) 0005 DC 03/08/2022 March
Manhunter (2004) 0006 DC 03/08/2022 March
Manhunter (2004) 0007 DC 03/09/2022 March
Manhunter (2004) 0008 DC 03/09/2022 March
Manhunter (2004) 0009 DC 03/10/2022 March
Manhunter (2004) 0010 DC 03/10/2022 March
Manhunter (2004) 0011 DC 03/10/2022 March
Manhunter (2004) 0012 DC 03/10/2022 March
Manhunter (2004) 0013 DC 03/10/2022 March
Manhunter (2004) 0014 DC 03/10/2022 March
Manhunter (2004) 0015 DC 03/10/2022 March
Manhunter (2004) 0016 DC 03/10/2022 March
Manhunter (2004) 0017 DC 03/10/2022 March
Manhunter (2004) 0018 DC 03/10/2022 March
Manhunter (2004) 0019 DC 03/10/2022 March
Manhunter (2004) 0020 DC 03/10/2022 March
Manhunter (2004) 0021 DC 03/10/2022 March
Manhunter (2004) 0022 DC 03/10/2022 March
Manhunter (2004) 0023 DC 03/10/2022 March
Manhunter (2004) 0024 DC 03/10/2022 March
Manhunter (2004) 0025 DC 03/10/2022 March
Manhunter (2004) 0026 DC 03/10/2022 March
Manhunter (2004) 0027 DC 03/10/2022 March
Manhunter (2004) 0028 DC 03/10/2022 March
Manhunter (2004) 0029 DC 03/10/2022 March
Manhunter (2004) 0030 DC 03/11/2022 March
Manhunter (2004) 0031 DC 03/11/2022 March
Manhunter (2004) 0032 DC 03/11/2022 March
Manhunter (2004) 0033 DC 03/11/2022 March
Manhunter (2004) 0034 DC 03/11/2022 March
Manhunter (2004) 0035 DC 03/11/2022 March
Manhunter (2004) 0036 DC 03/11/2022 March
Manhunter (2004) 0037 DC 03/11/2022 March
Manhunter (2004) 0038 DC 03/11/2022 March
Lady Mechanika (2010) 0000 Aspen Comics Lady Mechanika Vol. 1: Mystery of the Mechanical Corpse 03/12/2022 March
Lady Mechanika (2010) 0001 Aspen Comics Lady Mechanika Vol. 1: Mystery of the Mechanical Corpse 03/12/2022 March
Lady Mechanika (2010) 0002 Aspen Comics Lady Mechanika Vol. 1: Mystery of the Mechanical Corpse 03/12/2022 March
Lady Mechanika (2010) 0003 Aspen Comics Lady Mechanika Vol. 1: Mystery of the Mechanical Corpse 03/12/2022 March
Lady Mechanika (2010) 0004 Aspen Comics Lady Mechanika Vol. 1: Mystery of the Mechanical Corpse 03/12/2022 March
Lady Mechanika (2010) 0005 Aspen Comics Lady Mechanika Vol. 1: Mystery of the Mechanical Corpse 03/12/2022 March
Hardware (1993) 0001 Milestone Milestone Compendium One 03/13/2022 March
Hardware (1993) 0002 Milestone Milestone Compendium One 03/13/2022 March
Hardware (1993) 0003 Milestone Milestone Compendium One 03/13/2022 March
Hardware (1993) 0004 Milestone Milestone Compendium One 03/13/2022 March
Blood Syndicate (1993) 0001 Milestone Milestone Compendium One 03/13/2022 March
Blood Syndicate (1993) 0002 Milestone Milestone Compendium One 03/13/2022 March
Blood Syndicate (1993) 0003 Milestone Milestone Compendium One 03/13/2022 March
Blood Syndicate (1993) 0004 Milestone Milestone Compendium One 03/13/2022 March
Icon (1993) 0001 Milestone Milestone Compendium One 03/13/2022 March
Icon (1993) 0002 Milestone Milestone Compendium One 03/13/2022 March
Icon (1993) 0003 Milestone Milestone Compendium One 03/13/2022 March
Static (1993) 0001 Milestone Milestone Compendium One 03/13/2022 March
Static (1993) 0002 Milestone Milestone Compendium One 03/13/2022 March
Static (1993) 0003 Milestone Milestone Compendium One 03/13/2022 March
Static (1993) 0004 Milestone Milestone Compendium One 03/13/2022 March
Rent-A-Girlfriend (2020) 0001 Kodansha Comics 03/13/2022 March
Justice League of America (2015) 0001 DC 03/14/2022 March
Justice League of America (2015) 0002 DC 03/14/2022 March
Justice League of America (2015) 0003 DC 03/15/2022 March
Justice League of America (2015) 0004 DC 03/15/2022 March
Justice League of America (2015) 0005 DC 03/15/2022 March
Justice League of America (2015) 0006 DC 03/15/2022 March
Justice League of America (2015) 0007 DC 03/15/2022 March
Justice League of America (2015) 0008 DC 03/15/2022 March
Justice League of America (2015) 0009 DC 03/15/2022 March
Justice League of America (2015) 0010 DC 03/15/2022 March
Xombi (1994) 0001 Milestone Milestone Compendium One 03/15/2022 March
Xombi (1994) 0002 Milestone Milestone Compendium One 03/16/2022 March
Xombi (1994) 0003 Milestone Milestone Compendium One 03/16/2022 March
Xombi (1994) 0004 Milestone Milestone Compendium One 03/16/2022 March
Xombi (1994) 0005 Milestone Milestone Compendium One 03/16/2022 March
Xombi (1994) 0006 Milestone Milestone Compendium One 03/16/2022 March
Peepland (2016) 0001 Hard Case Comics Peepland Vol. 1 03/16/2022 March
Peepland (2016) 0002 Hard Case Comics Peepland Vol. 1 03/16/2022 March
Peepland (2016) 0003 Hard Case Comics Peepland Vol. 1 03/16/2022 March
Peepland (2016) 0004 Hard Case Comics Peepland Vol. 1 03/16/2022 March
Peepland (2016) 0005 Hard Case Comics Peepland Vol. 1 03/16/2022 March
Rent-A-Girlfriend (2020) 0002 Kodansha Comics 03/17/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0001 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 1: On the Ground 03/17/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0002 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 1: On the Ground 03/17/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0003 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 1: On the Ground 03/17/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0004 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 1: On the Ground 03/17/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0005 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 1: On the Ground 03/17/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0006 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 2: Body Of A Journalist 03/17/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0007 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 2: Body Of A Journalist 03/17/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0008 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 2: Body Of A Journalist 03/17/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0009 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 2: Body Of A Journalist 03/17/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0010 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 2: Body Of A Journalist 03/17/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0011 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 2: Body Of A Journalist 03/17/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0012 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 2: Body Of A Journalist 03/17/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0013 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 3: Public Works 03/17/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0014 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 3: Public Works 03/17/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0015 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 3: Public Works 03/17/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0016 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 3: Public Works 03/17/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0017 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 3: Public Works 03/17/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0018 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 4: Friendly Fire 03/17/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0019 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 4: Friendly Fire 03/17/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0020 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 4: Friendly Fire 03/17/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0021 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 4: Friendly Fire 03/17/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0022 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 4: Friendly Fire 03/17/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0023 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 5: The Hidden War 03/17/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0024 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 5: The Hidden War 03/17/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0025 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 5: The Hidden War 03/17/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0026 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 5: The Hidden War 03/17/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0027 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 5: The Hidden War 03/18/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0028 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 5: The Hidden War 03/18/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0029 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 6: Blood In The Game 03/18/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0030 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 6: Blood In The Game 03/18/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0031 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 6: Blood In The Game 03/18/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0032 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 6: Blood In The Game 03/18/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0033 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 6: Blood In The Game 03/18/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0034 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 6: Blood In The Game 03/18/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0035 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 7: War Powers 03/18/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0036 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 7: War Powers 03/18/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0037 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 7: War Powers 03/18/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0038 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 7: War Powers 03/18/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0039 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 7: War Powers 03/18/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0040 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 7: War Powers 03/18/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0041 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 7: War Powers 03/18/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0042 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 8: Hearts and Minds 03/18/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0043 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 8: Hearts and Minds 03/18/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0044 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 8: Hearts and Minds 03/18/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0045 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 8: Hearts and Minds 03/18/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0046 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 8: Hearts and Minds 03/18/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0047 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 8: Hearts and Minds 03/19/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0048 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 8: Hearts and Minds 03/19/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0049 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 8: Hearts and Minds 03/19/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0050 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 9: M.I.A. 03/19/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0051 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 9: M.I.A. 03/19/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0052 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 9: M.I.A. 03/19/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0053 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 9: M.I.A. 03/19/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0054 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 9: M.I.A. 03/19/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0055 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 10: Collective Punishment 03/19/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0056 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 10: Collective Punishment 03/19/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0057 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 10: Collective Punishment 03/19/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0058 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 10: Collective Punishment 03/19/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0059 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 10: Collective Punishment 03/19/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0060 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 11: Free States Rising 03/19/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0061 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 11: Free States Rising 03/19/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0062 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 11: Free States Rising 03/19/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0063 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 11: Free States Rising 03/19/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0064 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 11: Free States Rising 03/19/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0065 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 11: Free States Rising 03/19/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0066 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 11: Free States Rising 03/19/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0067 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 12: The Five Nations Of New York 03/19/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0068 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 12: The Five Nations Of New York 03/19/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0069 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 12: The Five Nations Of New York 03/19/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0070 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 12: The Five Nations Of New York 03/19/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0071 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 12: The Five Nations Of New York 03/19/2022 March
DMZ (2005) 0072 Vertigo DMZ Vol. 12: The Five Nations Of New York 03/19/2022 March
Catwoman (2001) 0001 DC 03/19/2022 March
Catwoman (2001) 0002 DC 03/19/2022 March
Catwoman (2001) 0003 DC 03/19/2022 March
Catwoman (2001) 0004 DC 03/19/2022 March
Catwoman (2001) 0005 DC 03/19/2022 March
Batgirls (2021) 0004 DC 03/19/2022 March
Nubia and the Amazons (2021) 0002 DC 03/19/2022 March
Nubia and the Amazons (2021) 0003 DC 03/19/2022 March
Nubia and the Amazons (2021) 0004 DC 03/19/2022 March
Nubia and the Amazons (2021) 0005 DC 03/19/2022 March
Wonder Woman (2016) 0784 DC 03/19/2022 March
Trial of the Amazons (2022) 0001 DC 03/19/2022 March
Nubia and the Amazons (2021) 0006 DC 03/19/2022 March
Wonder Woman (2016) 0785 DC 03/19/2022 March
Deathstroke Inc. (2021) 0006 DC 03/19/2022 March
Batman/Superman: World’s Finest (2022) 0001 DC 03/19/2022 March
BRZRKR (2021) 0006 Boom Studios 03/19/2022 March
BRZRKR (2021) 0007 Boom Studios 03/19/2022 March
Batman '89 (2021) 0004 DC 03/19/2022 March
Batman 2021 Annual (2021) 0001 DC 03/19/2022 March
Batman (2016) 0118 DC 03/19/2022 March
Batman (2016) 0119 DC 03/19/2022 March
Batman (2016) 0120 DC 03/19/2022 March
Batman (2016) 0121 DC 03/19/2022 March
Horizon Zero Dawn (2021) 0001 Titan Comics Horizon Zero Dawn Vol. 2: Liberation 03/19/2022 March
Horizon Zero Dawn (2021) 0002 Titan Comics Horizon Zero Dawn Vol. 2: Liberation 03/19/2022 March
Horizon Zero Dawn (2021) 0003 Titan Comics Horizon Zero Dawn Vol. 2: Liberation 03/19/2022 March
Horizon Zero Dawn (2021) 0004 Titan Comics Horizon Zero Dawn Vol. 2: Liberation 03/19/2022 March
Out (2021) 0001 AWA Upshot Out Vol. 1 03/20/2022 March
Out (2021) 0002 AWA Upshot Out Vol. 1 03/20/2022 March
Out (2021) 0003 AWA Upshot Out Vol. 1 03/20/2022 March
Out (2021) 0004 AWA Upshot Out Vol. 1 03/20/2022 March
Out (2021) 0005 AWA Upshot Out Vol. 1 03/20/2022 March
Army @ Love (2007) 0001 Vertigo Army @ Love Vol. 1: The Hot Zone Club 03/20/2022 March
Army @ Love (2007) 0002 Vertigo Army @ Love Vol. 1: The Hot Zone Club 03/20/2022 March
Army @ Love (2007) 0003 Vertigo Army @ Love Vol. 1: The Hot Zone Club 03/20/2022 March
Army @ Love (2007) 0004 Vertigo Army @ Love Vol. 1: The Hot Zone Club 03/20/2022 March
Army @ Love (2007) 0005 Vertigo Army @ Love Vol. 1: The Hot Zone Club 03/20/2022 March
Adventures of Superman (1987) 0633 DC Superman: That Healing Touch 03/20/2022 March
Adventures of Superman (1987) 0634 DC Superman: That Healing Touch 03/20/2022 March
Adventures of Superman (1987) 0635 DC Superman: That Healing Touch 03/20/2022 March
Adventures of Superman (1987) 0636 DC Superman: That Healing Touch 03/20/2022 March
Adventures of Superman (1987) 0637 DC Superman: That Healing Touch 03/20/2022 March
Adventures of Superman (1987) 0638 DC Superman: That Healing Touch 03/20/2022 March
Adventures of Superman (1987) 0640 DC Superman: Ruin Revealed 03/20/2022 March
Adventures of Superman (1987) 0641 DC Superman: Ruin Revealed 03/20/2022 March
Superman (1987) 0218 DC Superman: Sacrifice 03/20/2022 March
Superman (1987) 0219 DC Superman: Sacrifice 03/20/2022 March
Action Comics (1938) 0829 DC Superman: Sacrifice 03/20/2022 March
Adventures of Superman (1987) 0642 DC Superman: Sacrifice 03/20/2022 March
Wonder Woman (1987) 0219 DC Superman: Sacrifice 03/20/2022 March
Wonder Woman (1987) 0220 DC Superman: Sacrifice 03/20/2022 March
Adventures of Superman (1987) 0643 DC Superman: Sacrifice 03/20/2022 March
Superman (1987) 0220 DC Superman: Sacrifice 03/20/2022 March
Adventures of Superman (1987) 0644 DC Superman: Ruin Revealed 03/20/2022 March
Adventures of Superman (1987) 0645 DC Superman: Ruin Revealed 03/20/2022 March
Adventures of Superman (1987) 0646 DC Superman: Ruin Revealed 03/20/2022 March
Adventures of Superman (1987) 0647 DC Superman: Ruin Revealed 03/20/2022 March
Superman: Lois and Clark (2015) 0001 DC 03/21/2022 March
Superman: Lois and Clark (2015) 0002 DC 03/21/2022 March
Superman: Lois and Clark (2015) 0003 DC 03/21/2022 March
Superman: Lois and Clark (2015) 0004 DC 03/21/2022 March
Superman: Lois and Clark (2015) 0005 DC 03/21/2022 March
Superman: Lois and Clark (2015) 0006 DC 03/22/2022 March
Superman: Lois and Clark (2015) 0007 DC 03/22/2022 March
Superman: Lois and Clark (2015) 0008 DC 03/22/2022 March
Hardware (1993) 0005 Milestone Milestone Compendium One 03/22/2022 March
Hardware (1993) 0006 Milestone Milestone Compendium One 03/22/2022 March
Hardware (1993) 0007 Milestone Milestone Compendium One 03/22/2022 March
Hardware (1993) 0008 Milestone Milestone Compendium One 03/22/2022 March
Hardware (1993) 0009 Milestone Milestone Compendium One 03/22/2022 March
Wayward (2014) 0001 Image Wayward Vol. 1: String Theory 03/22/2022 March
Wayward (2014) 0002 Image Wayward Vol. 1: String Theory 03/22/2022 March
Wayward (2014) 0003 Image Wayward Vol. 1: String Theory 03/22/2022 March
Wayward (2014) 0004 Image Wayward Vol. 1: String Theory 03/22/2022 March
Wayward (2014) 0005 Image Wayward Vol. 1: String Theory 03/23/2022 March
Bloodstain (2016) 0001 Top Cow Bloodstain Vol. 1 03/23/2022 March
Deathstroke Inc. (2021) 0007 DC 03/23/2022 March
Trial of the Amazons: Wonder Girl (2022) 0001 DC 03/23/2022 March
DC vs. Vampires (2021) 0002 DC 03/23/2022 March
DC vs. Vampires (2021) 0003 DC 03/23/2022 March
DC vs. Vampires (2021) 0004 DC 03/24/2022 March
DC vs. Vampires (2021) 0005 DC 03/24/2022 March
Refrigerator Full of Heads (2021) 0004 Hill House 03/24/2022 March
Refrigerator Full of Heads (2021) 0005 Hill House 03/24/2022 March
Bloodstain (2016) 0002 Top Cow Bloodstain Vol. 2 03/24/2022 March
Bloodstain (2016) 0003 Top Cow Bloodstain Vol. 3 03/24/2022 March
Batman/Catwoman: Christmas Special (2022) 0001 DC Black Label 03/24/2022 March
Batman/Catwoman (2022) 0009 DC Black Label 03/24/2022 March
Batman/Catwoman (2022) 0010 DC Black Label 03/24/2022 March
Harley Quinn (2021) 0012 DC 03/24/2022 March
Harley Quinn (2021) 0013 DC 03/24/2022 March
Elvira Meets Vincent Price (2021) 0005 Dynamite 03/24/2022 March
Action Comics (2016) 1036 DC 03/24/2022 March
Action Comics (2016) 1037 DC 03/24/2022 March
Action Comics (2016) 1038 DC 03/24/2022 March
Action Comics (2016) 1039 DC 03/24/2022 March
Action Comics (2016) 1040 DC 03/24/2022 March
Action Comics (2016) 1041 DC 03/24/2022 March
Detective Comics 2021 Annual (2021) 0001 DC 03/24/2022 March
Detective Comics (2016) 1047 DC 03/24/2022 March
Detective Comics (2016) 1048 DC 03/24/2022 March
Detective Comics (2016) 1049 DC 03/24/2022 March
Detective Comics (2016) 1050 DC 03/24/2022 March
Detective Comics (2016) 1051 DC 03/24/2022 March
Detective Comics (2016) 1052 DC 03/24/2022 March
Detective Comics (2016) 1053 DC 03/24/2022 March
Detective Comics (2016) 1054 DC 03/24/2022 March
Detective Comics (2016) 1055 DC 03/24/2022 March
Detective Comics (2016) 1056 DC 03/24/2022 March
Detective Comics (2016) 1057 DC 03/24/2022 March
Detective Comics (2016) 1058 DC 03/24/2022 March
Chilling Adventures In Sorcery (2021) 0001 Archie Comics 03/24/2022 March
Teen Titans Academy (2021) 0008 DC 03/24/2022 March
Teen Titans Academy (2021) 0009 DC 03/24/2022 March
Teen Titans Academy (2021) 0010 DC 03/24/2022 March
Teen Titans Academy (2021) 0011 DC 03/24/2022 March
Teen Titans Academy (2021) 0012 DC 03/24/2022 March
The Flash (2016) 0776 DC 03/24/2022 March
The Flash (2016) 0777 DC 03/24/2022 March
The Flash (2016) 0778 DC 03/24/2022 March
The Flash (2016) 0779 DC 03/24/2022 March
Crush & Lobo (2021) 0006 DC 03/24/2022 March
Crush & Lobo (2021) 0007 DC 03/25/2022 March
Crush & Lobo (2021) 0008 DC 03/25/2022 March
War For Earth-3 (2022) 0001 DC 03/25/2022 March
Suicide Squad (2021) 0013 DC 03/25/2022 March
The Flash (2016) 0780 DC 03/25/2022 March
Teen Titans Academy (2021) 0013 DC 03/25/2022 March
The Invincible Red Sonja (2021) 0006 Dynamite 03/25/2022 March
The Invincible Red Sonja (2021) 0007 Dynamite 03/25/2022 March
The Invincible Red Sonja (2021) 0008 Dynamite 03/25/2022 March
Grimm Tales of Terror Quarterly: Bachelorette Party (2021) 0001 Zenescope 03/25/2022 March
House of Slaughter (2021) 0002 Boom Studios 03/25/2022 March
House of Slaughter (2021) 0003 Boom Studios 03/25/2022 March
House of Slaughter (2021) 0004 Boom Studios 03/25/2022 March
House of Slaughter (2021) 0005 Boom Studios 03/25/2022 March
Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow (2021) 0005 DC 03/25/2022 March
Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow (2021) 0006 DC 03/25/2022 March
Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow (2021) 0007 DC 03/25/2022 March
Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow (2021) 0008 DC 03/25/2022 March
Strange Love Adevntures (2022) 0001 DC 03/26/2022 March
Batman: Three Jokers (2020) 0001 DC Black Label 03/26/2022 March
Batman: Three Jokers (2020) 0002 DC Black Label 03/26/2022 March
Batman: Three Jokers (2020) 0003 DC Black Label 03/26/2022 March
Justice League Infinity (2021) 0005 DC 03/26/2022 March
Justice League Infinity (2021) 0006 DC 03/26/2022 March
Justice League Infinity (2021) 0007 DC 03/26/2022 March
Blue and Gold (2021) 0003 DC 03/26/2022 March
Blue and Gold (2021) 0004 DC 03/26/2022 March
Blue and Gold (2021) 0005 DC 03/26/2022 March
Blue and Gold (2021) 0006 DC 03/27/2022 March
Blue and Gold (2021) 0007 DC 03/27/2022 March
Justice League (2018) 0069 DC 03/27/2022 March
Justice League (2018) 0070 DC 03/27/2022 March
Justice League (2018) 0071 DC 03/28/2022 March
Justice League 2022 Annual (2022) 0001 DC 03/28/2022 March
Justice League (2018) 0072 DC 03/28/2022 March
Justice League (2018) 0073 DC 03/28/2022 March
Justice League (2018) 0074 DC 03/28/2022 March
Justice League Dark 2021 Annual (2021) 0001 DC 03/28/2022 March
The Nice House On The Lake (2021) 0006 DC Black Label 03/28/2022 March
The Nice House On The Lake (2021) 0007 DC Black Label 03/28/2022 March
Mr. Crypt & Friends (2022) 0001 Alterna Comics 03/29/2022 March
The After Realm (2020) 0001 Image 03/29/2022 March
Future State: Gotham (2021) 0007 DC 03/29/2022 March
Future State: Gotham (2021) 0008 DC 03/29/2022 March
Future State: Gotham (2021) 0009 DC 03/29/2022 March
Future State: Gotham (2021) 0010 DC 03/29/2022 March
Future State: Gotham (2021) 0011 DC 03/29/2022 March
Task Force Z (2021) 0002 DC 03/29/2022 March
Task Force Z (2021) 0003 DC 03/29/2022 March
Task Force Z (2021) 0004 DC 03/29/2022 March
Task Force Z (2021) 0005 DC 03/29/2022 March
Task Force Z (2021) 0006 DC 03/29/2022 March
Justice League Incarnate (2022) 0001 DC 03/29/2022 March
Justice League Incarnate (2022) 0002 DC 03/29/2022 March
Justice League Incarnate (2022) 0003 DC 03/29/2022 March
Justice League Incarnate (2022) 0004 DC 03/30/2022 March
Justice League Incarnate (2022) 0005 DC 03/30/2022 March
Downcast (2020) 0001 Alterna Comics 03/30/2022 March
Downcast (2020) 0002 Alterna Comics 03/30/2022 March
Downcast (2020) 0003 Alterna Comics 03/30/2022 March
The Swamp Thing (2021) 0011 DC 03/30/2022 March
DC vs. Vampires (2021) 0006 DC 03/30/2022 March
War For Earth-3 (2022) 0002 DC 03/30/2022 March
Shadow War: Alpha (2022) 0001 DC 03/30/2022 March
Sensational Wonder Woman Special (2022) 0001 DC 03/31/2022 March
Witchblade (2017) 0013 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 3 03/31/2022 March
Witchblade (2017) 0014 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 3 03/31/2022 March
Witchblade (2017) 0015 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 3 03/31/2022 March
Witchblade (2017) 0016 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 3 03/31/2022 March
Witchblade (2017) 0017 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 3 03/31/2022 March
Witchblade (2017) 0018 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 3 03/31/2022 March
Dave Stewart’s Walk In (2006) 0001 Virgin Comics Dave Stewart’s Walk In Vol. 1 03/31/2022 March
Dave Stewart’s Walk In (2006) 0002 Virgin Comics Dave Stewart’s Walk In Vol. 1 03/31/2022 March
Dave Stewart’s Walk In (2006) 0003 Virgin Comics Dave Stewart’s Walk In Vol. 1 03/31/2022 March
Dave Stewart’s Walk In (2006) 0004 Virgin Comics Dave Stewart’s Walk In Vol. 1 03/31/2022 March
Dave Stewart’s Walk In (2006) 0005 Virgin Comics Dave Stewart’s Walk In Vol. 1 03/31/2022 March
Dave Stewart’s Walk In (2006) 0006 Virgin Comics Dave Stewart’s Walk In Vol. 1 03/31/2022 March
Motherlands (2018) 0001 Vertigo Motherlands Vol. 1 03/31/2022 March
Motherlands (2018) 0002 Vertigo Motherlands Vol. 1 03/31/2022 March
Motherlands (2018) 0003 Vertigo Motherlands Vol. 1 03/31/2022 March
Motherlands (2018) 0004 Vertigo Motherlands Vol. 1 03/31/2022 March
Motherlands (2018) 0005 Vertigo Motherlands Vol. 1 03/31/2022 March
Motherlands (2018) 0006 Vertigo Motherlands Vol. 1 03/31/2022 March
Battletoads (2020) 0003 Titan Comics 03/31/2022 March
The Kitchen (2014) 0001 Vertigo 04/01/2022 April
The Kitchen (2014) 0002 Vertigo 04/01/2022 April
The Kitchen (2014) 0003 Vertigo 04/01/2022 April
The Kitchen (2014) 0004 Vertigo 04/01/2022 April
The Kitchen (2014) 0005 Vertigo 04/01/2022 April
The Kitchen (2014) 0006 Vertigo 04/01/2022 April
The Kitchen (2014) 0007 Vertigo 04/01/2022 April
The Kitchen (2014) 0008 Vertigo 04/01/2022 April
Army @ Love (2007) 0006 Vertigo Army @ Love Vol. 2: Generation Pwned 04/01/2022 April
Army @ Love (2007) 0007 Vertigo Army @ Love Vol. 2: Generation Pwned 04/01/2022 April
Army @ Love (2007) 0008 Vertigo Army @ Love Vol. 2: Generation Pwned 04/01/2022 April
Army @ Love (2007) 0009 Vertigo Army @ Love Vol. 2: Generation Pwned 04/01/2022 April
Army @ Love (2007) 0010 Vertigo Army @ Love Vol. 2: Generation Pwned 04/01/2022 April
Army @ Love (2007) 0011 Vertigo Army @ Love Vol. 2: Generation Pwned 04/01/2022 April
Army @ Love (2007) 0012 Vertigo Army @ Love Vol. 2: Generation Pwned 04/02/2022 April
Run Love Kill (2015) 0001 Image Run Love Kill Vol. 1 04/02/2022 April
Run Love Kill (2015) 0002 Image Run Love Kill Vol. 1 04/02/2022 April
Run Love Kill (2015) 0003 Image Run Love Kill Vol. 1 04/02/2022 April
Run Love Kill (2015) 0004 Image Run Love Kill Vol. 1 04/02/2022 April
The X-Files (2008) 0000 Wildstorm The X-Files Vol. 1 04/02/2022 April
The X-Files (2008) 0001 Wildstorm The X-Files Vol. 1 04/02/2022 April
The X-Files (2008) 0002 Wildstorm The X-Files Vol. 1 04/02/2022 April
The X-Files (2008) 0003 Wildstorm The X-Files Vol. 1 04/02/2022 April
The X-Files (2008) 0004 Wildstorm The X-Files Vol. 1 04/02/2022 April
The X-Files (2008) 0005 Wildstorm The X-Files Vol. 1 04/02/2022 April
The X-Files (2008) 0006 Wildstorm The X-Files Vol. 1 04/02/2022 April
Cartoon Network: Super Secret Crisis War! (2014) 0001 IDW Cartoon Network: Super Secret Crisis War! Vol. 1 04/03/2022 April
Cartoon Network: Super Secret Crisis War! (2014) 0002 IDW Cartoon Network: Super Secret Crisis War! Vol. 1 04/03/2022 April
Cartoon Network: Super Secret Crisis War! (2014) 0003 IDW Cartoon Network: Super Secret Crisis War! Vol. 1 04/03/2022 April
Cartoon Network: Super Secret Crisis War! (2014) 0004 IDW Cartoon Network: Super Secret Crisis War! Vol. 1 04/03/2022 April
Cartoon Network: Super Secret Crisis War! (2014) 0005 IDW Cartoon Network: Super Secret Crisis War! Vol. 1 04/03/2022 April
Cartoon Network: Super Secret Crisis War! (2014) 0006 IDW Cartoon Network: Super Secret Crisis War! Vol. 1 04/03/2022 April
Wonder Woman (1987) 0206 DC Wonder Woman By Greg Rucka Vol. 2 04/03/2022 April
Wonder Woman (1987) 0207 DC Wonder Woman By Greg Rucka Vol. 2 04/03/2022 April
Wonder Woman (1987) 0208 DC Wonder Woman By Greg Rucka Vol. 2 04/03/2022 April
Wonder Woman (1987) 0209 DC Wonder Woman By Greg Rucka Vol. 2 04/03/2022 April
Wonder Woman (1987) 0210 DC Wonder Woman By Greg Rucka Vol. 2 04/03/2022 April
Wonder Woman (1987) 0211 DC Wonder Woman By Greg Rucka Vol. 2 04/03/2022 April
Wonder Woman (1987) 0212 DC Wonder Woman By Greg Rucka Vol. 2 04/03/2022 April
Wonder Woman (1987) 0213 DC Wonder Woman By Greg Rucka Vol. 2 04/03/2022 April
The Flash (1987) 0219 DC Wonder Woman By Greg Rucka Vol. 2 04/03/2022 April
Wonder Woman (1987) 0214 DC Wonder Woman By Greg Rucka Vol. 2 04/03/2022 April
Wonder Woman (1987) 0215 DC Wonder Woman By Greg Rucka Vol. 2 04/03/2022 April
Wonder Woman (1987) 0216 DC Wonder Woman By Greg Rucka Vol. 2 04/03/2022 April
Wonder Woman (1987) 0217 DC Wonder Woman By Greg Rucka Vol. 2 04/04/2022 April
Jenna Jameson’s Shadow Hunter (2008) 0000 Virgin Comics 04/04/2022 April
Jenna Jameson’s Shadow Hunter (2008) 0001 Virgin Comics 04/04/2022 April
Jenna Jameson’s Shadow Hunter (2008) 0002 Virgin Comics 04/04/2022 April
Jenna Jameson’s Shadow Hunter (2008) 0003 Virgin Comics 04/04/2022 April
Green Arrow (2011) 0001 DC Green Arrow Vol. 1: The Midas Touch 04/04/2022 April
Green Arrow (2011) 0002 DC Green Arrow Vol. 1: The Midas Touch 04/04/2022 April
Green Arrow (2011) 0003 DC Green Arrow Vol. 1: The Midas Touch 04/04/2022 April
Green Arrow (2011) 0004 DC Green Arrow Vol. 1: The Midas Touch 04/04/2022 April
Green Arrow (2011) 0005 DC Green Arrow Vol. 1: The Midas Touch 04/04/2022 April
Green Arrow (2011) 0006 DC Green Arrow Vol. 1: The Midas Touch 04/04/2022 April
Nightwing/Huntress (1998) 0001 DC 04/05/2022 April
Nightwing/Huntress (1998) 0002 DC 04/05/2022 April
Nightwing/Huntress (1998) 0003 DC 04/05/2022 April
Nightwing/Huntress (1998) 0004 DC 04/05/2022 April
Wonder Woman (1987) 0164 DC DC Comics Graphic Novel Collection Vol. 23 Wonder Woman: Paradise Lost 04/05/2022 April
Wonder Woman (1987) 0165 DC DC Comics Graphic Novel Collection Vol. 23 Wonder Woman: Paradise Lost 04/05/2022 April
Wonder Woman (1987) 0166 DC DC Comics Graphic Novel Collection Vol. 23 Wonder Woman: Paradise Lost 04/05/2022 April
Wonder Woman (1987) 0167 DC DC Comics Graphic Novel Collection Vol. 23 Wonder Woman: Paradise Lost 04/05/2022 April
Wonder Woman (1987) 0168 DC DC Comics Graphic Novel Collection Vol. 23 Wonder Woman: Paradise Lost 04/05/2022 April
Wonder Woman (1987) 0169 DC DC Comics Graphic Novel Collection Vol. 23 Wonder Woman: Paradise Lost 04/06/2022 April
The New Teen Titans (1980) 0038 DC DC Comics Graphic Novel Collection Vol. 23 Wonder Woman: Paradise Lost 04/06/2022 April
Earth-Prime: Batwoman (2022) 0001 DC 04/06/2022 April
Batman Beyond: Neo-Year (2022) 0001 DC 04/06/2022 April
Batman (2016) 0122 DC 04/06/2022 April
Wonder Woman Historia: The Amazons (2021) 0002 DC Black Label 04/06/2022 April
The Human Target (2021) 0002 DC Black Label 04/07/2022 April
Titans United (2021) 0003 DC 04/07/2022 April
Titans United (2021) 0004 DC 04/07/2022 April
Titans United (2021) 0005 DC 04/07/2022 April
Titans United (2021) 0006 DC 04/07/2022 April
Titans United (2021) 0007 DC 04/07/2022 April
Wonder Woman: Black and Gold (2021) 0005 DC 04/07/2022 April
Wonder Woman: Black and Gold (2021) 0006 DC 04/07/2022 April
Batman: The Audio Adventures Special (2021) 0001 DC 04/07/2022 April
Artemis: Requiem (1996) 0001 DC 04/07/2022 April
Artemis: Requiem (1996) 0002 DC 04/07/2022 April
Artemis: Requiem (1996) 0003 DC 04/07/2022 April
Artemis: Requiem (1996) 0004 DC 04/07/2022 April
Artemis: Requiem (1996) 0005 DC 04/07/2022 April
Artemis: Requiem (1996) 0006 DC 04/07/2022 April
Rachel Rising (2011) 0001 Abstract Studio Rachel Rising Vol. 1: The Shadow of Death 04/07/2022 April
Rachel Rising (2011) 0002 Abstract Studio Rachel Rising Vol. 1: The Shadow of Death 04/07/2022 April
Rachel Rising (2011) 0003 Abstract Studio Rachel Rising Vol. 1: The Shadow of Death 04/07/2022 April
Rachel Rising (2011) 0004 Abstract Studio Rachel Rising Vol. 1: The Shadow of Death 04/07/2022 April
Rachel Rising (2011) 0005 Abstract Studio Rachel Rising Vol. 1: The Shadow of Death 04/07/2022 April
Rachel Rising (2011) 0006 Abstract Studio Rachel Rising Vol. 1: The Shadow of Death 04/07/2022 April
Rachel Rising (2011) 0007 Abstract Studio Rachel Rising Vol. 2: Fear No Malus 04/08/2022 April
Rachel Rising (2011) 0008 Abstract Studio Rachel Rising Vol. 2: Fear No Malus 04/08/2022 April
Rachel Rising (2011) 0009 Abstract Studio Rachel Rising Vol. 2: Fear No Malus 04/08/2022 April
Rachel Rising (2011) 0010 Abstract Studio Rachel Rising Vol. 2: Fear No Malus 04/08/2022 April
Rachel Rising (2011) 0011 Abstract Studio Rachel Rising Vol. 2: Fear No Malus 04/08/2022 April
Rachel Rising (2011) 0012 Abstract Studio Rachel Rising Vol. 2: Fear No Malus 04/08/2022 April
Rachel Rising (2011) 0013 Abstract Studio Rachel Rising Vol. 3: Cemetery Songs 04/08/2022 April
Rachel Rising (2011) 0014 Abstract Studio Rachel Rising Vol. 3: Cemetery Songs 04/08/2022 April
Rachel Rising (2011) 0015 Abstract Studio Rachel Rising Vol. 3: Cemetery Songs 04/08/2022 April
Rachel Rising (2011) 0016 Abstract Studio Rachel Rising Vol. 3: Cemetery Songs 04/08/2022 April
Rachel Rising (2011) 0017 Abstract Studio Rachel Rising Vol. 3: Cemetery Songs 04/08/2022 April
Rachel Rising (2011) 0018 Abstract Studio Rachel Rising Vol. 3: Cemetery Songs 04/08/2022 April
Rachel Rising (2011) 0019 Abstract Studio Rachel Rising Vol. 4: Winter Graves 04/08/2022 April
Rachel Rising (2011) 0020 Abstract Studio Rachel Rising Vol. 4: Winter Graves 04/08/2022 April
Rachel Rising (2011) 0021 Abstract Studio Rachel Rising Vol. 4: Winter Graves 04/08/2022 April
Rachel Rising (2011) 0022 Abstract Studio Rachel Rising Vol. 4: Winter Graves 04/08/2022 April
Rachel Rising (2011) 0023 Abstract Studio Rachel Rising Vol. 4: Winter Graves 04/08/2022 April
Rachel Rising (2011) 0024 Abstract Studio Rachel Rising Vol. 4: Winter Graves 04/08/2022 April
Rachel Rising (2011) 0025 Abstract Studio Rachel Rising Vol. 5: Night Cometh 04/08/2022 April
Rachel Rising (2011) 0026 Abstract Studio Rachel Rising Vol. 5: Night Cometh 04/08/2022 April
Rachel Rising (2011) 0027 Abstract Studio Rachel Rising Vol. 5: Night Cometh 04/08/2022 April
Rachel Rising (2011) 0028 Abstract Studio Rachel Rising Vol. 5: Night Cometh 04/08/2022 April
Rachel Rising (2011) 0029 Abstract Studio Rachel Rising Vol. 5: Night Cometh 04/09/2022 April
Rachel Rising (2011) 0030 Abstract Studio Rachel Rising Vol. 5: Night Cometh 04/09/2022 April
Rachel Rising (2011) 0031 Abstract Studio Rachel Rising Vol. 6: Secrets Kept 04/09/2022 April
Rachel Rising (2011) 0032 Abstract Studio Rachel Rising Vol. 6: Secrets Kept 04/09/2022 April
Rachel Rising (2011) 0033 Abstract Studio Rachel Rising Vol. 6: Secrets Kept 04/09/2022 April
Rachel Rising (2011) 0034 Abstract Studio Rachel Rising Vol. 6: Secrets Kept 04/09/2022 April
Rachel Rising (2011) 0035 Abstract Studio Rachel Rising Vol. 6: Secrets Kept 04/09/2022 April
Rachel Rising (2011) 0036 Abstract Studio Rachel Rising Vol. 6: Secrets Kept 04/09/2022 April
Rachel Rising (2011) 0037 Abstract Studio Rachel Rising Vol. 7: Dust To Dust 04/09/2022 April
Rachel Rising (2011) 0038 Abstract Studio Rachel Rising Vol. 7: Dust To Dust 04/09/2022 April
Rachel Rising (2011) 0039 Abstract Studio Rachel Rising Vol. 7: Dust To Dust 04/09/2022 April
Rachel Rising (2011) 0040 Abstract Studio Rachel Rising Vol. 7: Dust To Dust 04/09/2022 April
Rachel Rising (2011) 0041 Abstract Studio Rachel Rising Vol. 7: Dust To Dust 04/09/2022 April
Rachel Rising (2011) 0042 Abstract Studio Rachel Rising Vol. 7: Dust To Dust 04/09/2022 April
Motor Girl (2016) 0001 Abstract Studio Motor Girl Vol. 1: Real Life 04/09/2022 April
Motor Girl (2016) 0002 Abstract Studio Motor Girl Vol. 1: Real Life 04/09/2022 April
Motor Girl (2016) 0003 Abstract Studio Motor Girl Vol. 1: Real Life 04/09/2022 April
Motor Girl (2016) 0004 Abstract Studio Motor Girl Vol. 1: Real Life 04/09/2022 April
Motor Girl (2016) 0005 Abstract Studio Motor Girl Vol. 1: Real Life 04/09/2022 April
Motor Girl (2016) 0006 Abstract Studio Motor Girl Vol. 2: No Man Left Behind 04/09/2022 April
Motor Girl (2016) 0007 Abstract Studio Motor Girl Vol. 2: No Man Left Behind 04/09/2022 April
Motor Girl (2016) 0008 Abstract Studio Motor Girl Vol. 2: No Man Left Behind 04/09/2022 April
Motor Girl (2016) 0009 Abstract Studio Motor Girl Vol. 2: No Man Left Behind 04/09/2022 April
Motor Girl (2016) 0010 Abstract Studio Motor Girl Vol. 2: No Man Left Behind 04/09/2022 April
Ever: The Way Out (2020) OGN Abstract Studio Ever: The Way Out Vol. 1 04/09/2022 April
Serial (2021) 0001 Abstract Studio Serial Vol. 1: The Glass Tomb 04/09/2022 April
Serial (2021) 0002 Abstract Studio Serial Vol. 1: The Glass Tomb 04/09/2022 April
Serial (2021) 0003 Abstract Studio Serial Vol. 1: The Glass Tomb 04/09/2022 April
Serial (2021) 0004 Abstract Studio Serial Vol. 1: The Glass Tomb 04/09/2022 April
Serial (2021) 0005 Abstract Studio Serial Vol. 1: The Glass Tomb 04/09/2022 April
Serial (2021) 0006 Abstract Studio Serial Vol. 2: Cat & Mouse 04/09/2022 April
Serial (2021) 0007 Abstract Studio Serial Vol. 2: Cat & Mouse 04/09/2022 April
Serial (2021) 0008 Abstract Studio Serial Vol. 2: Cat & Mouse 04/09/2022 April
Serial (2021) 0009 Abstract Studio Serial Vol. 2: Cat & Mouse 04/09/2022 April
Serial (2021) 0010 Abstract Studio Serial Vol. 2: Cat & Mouse 04/09/2022 April
Echo (2008) 0001 Abstract Studio Echo Vol. 1: Moon Lake 04/10/2022 April
Echo (2008) 0002 Abstract Studio Echo Vol. 1: Moon Lake 04/10/2022 April
Echo (2008) 0003 Abstract Studio Echo Vol. 1: Moon Lake 04/10/2022 April
Echo (2008) 0004 Abstract Studio Echo Vol. 1: Moon Lake 04/10/2022 April
Echo (2008) 0005 Abstract Studio Echo Vol. 1: Moon Lake 04/10/2022 April
Echo (2008) 0006 Abstract Studio Echo Vol. 2: Atomic Dreams 04/10/2022 April
Echo (2008) 0007 Abstract Studio Echo Vol. 2: Atomic Dreams 04/10/2022 April
Echo (2008) 0008 Abstract Studio Echo Vol. 2: Atomic Dreams 04/10/2022 April
Echo (2008) 0009 Abstract Studio Echo Vol. 2: Atomic Dreams 04/10/2022 April
Echo (2008) 0010 Abstract Studio Echo Vol. 2: Atomic Dreams 04/10/2022 April
Echo (2008) 0011 Abstract Studio Echo Vol. 3: Desert Run 04/10/2022 April
Echo (2008) 0012 Abstract Studio Echo Vol. 3: Desert Run 04/10/2022 April
Echo (2008) 0013 Abstract Studio Echo Vol. 3: Desert Run 04/10/2022 April
Echo (2008) 0014 Abstract Studio Echo Vol. 3: Desert Run 04/10/2022 April
Echo (2008) 0015 Abstract Studio Echo Vol. 3: Desert Run 04/10/2022 April
Echo (2008) 0016 Abstract Studio Echo Vol. 4: Collider 04/10/2022 April
Echo (2008) 0017 Abstract Studio Echo Vol. 4: Collider 04/10/2022 April
Echo (2008) 0018 Abstract Studio Echo Vol. 4: Collider 04/10/2022 April
Echo (2008) 0019 Abstract Studio Echo Vol. 4: Collider 04/10/2022 April
Echo (2008) 0020 Abstract Studio Echo Vol. 4: Collider 04/10/2022 April
Echo (2008) 0021 Abstract Studio Echo Vol. 5: Black Hole 04/10/2022 April
Echo (2008) 0022 Abstract Studio Echo Vol. 5: Black Hole 04/10/2022 April
Echo (2008) 0023 Abstract Studio Echo Vol. 5: Black Hole 04/10/2022 April
Echo (2008) 0024 Abstract Studio Echo Vol. 5: Black Hole 04/10/2022 April
Echo (2008) 0025 Abstract Studio Echo Vol. 5: Black Hole 04/10/2022 April
Echo (2008) 0026 Abstract Studio Echo Vol. 6: The Last Day 04/10/2022 April
Echo (2008) 0027 Abstract Studio Echo Vol. 6: The Last Day 04/10/2022 April
Echo (2008) 0028 Abstract Studio Echo Vol. 6: The Last Day 04/10/2022 April
Echo (2008) 0029 Abstract Studio Echo Vol. 6: The Last Day 04/10/2022 April
Echo (2008) 0030 Abstract Studio Echo Vol. 6: The Last Day 04/10/2022 April
SIP Kids (2014) 0001 Abstract Studio The Complete SIP Kids 04/10/2022 April
SIP Kids (2014) 0002 Abstract Studio The Complete SIP Kids 04/10/2022 April
SIP Kids (2014) 0003 Abstract Studio The Complete SIP Kids 04/10/2022 April
SIP Kids (2014) 0004 Abstract Studio The Complete SIP Kids 04/10/2022 April
Five Years (2019) 0001 Abstract Studio Five Years Vol. 1: Fire In The Sky 04/10/2022 April
Five Years (2019) 0002 Abstract Studio Five Years Vol. 1: Fire In The Sky 04/10/2022 April
Five Years (2019) 0003 Abstract Studio Five Years Vol. 1: Fire In The Sky 04/10/2022 April
Five Years (2019) 0004 Abstract Studio Five Years Vol. 1: Fire In The Sky 04/10/2022 April
Five Years (2019) 0005 Abstract Studio Five Years Vol. 1: Fire In The Sky 04/10/2022 April
Five Years (2019) 0006 Abstract Studio Five Years Vol. 2: Stalemate 04/10/2022 April
Five Years (2019) 0007 Abstract Studio Five Years Vol. 2: Stalemate 04/10/2022 April
Five Years (2019) 0008 Abstract Studio Five Years Vol. 2: Stalemate 04/10/2022 April
Five Years (2019) 0009 Abstract Studio Five Years Vol. 2: Stalemate 04/10/2022 April
Five Years (2019) 0010 Abstract Studio Five Years Vol. 2: Stalemate 04/10/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1993) 0001 Abstract Studio The Collected Strangers In Paradise Vol. 1 04/10/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1993) 0002 Abstract Studio The Collected Strangers In Paradise Vol. 1 04/10/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1993) 0003 Abstract Studio The Collected Strangers In Paradise Vol. 1 04/10/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1994) 0001 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 2: I Dream Of You 04/10/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1994) 0002 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 2: I Dream Of You 04/10/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1994) 0003 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 2: I Dream Of You 04/10/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1994) 0004 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 2: I Dream Of You 04/10/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1994) 0005 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 2: I Dream Of You 04/10/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1994) 0006 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 2: I Dream Of You 04/10/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1994) 0007 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 2: I Dream Of You 04/10/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1994) 0008 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 2: I Dream Of You 04/10/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1994) 0009 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 2: I Dream Of You 04/10/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1994) 0010 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 3: It’s A Good Life 04/11/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1994) 0011 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 3: It’s A Good Life 04/11/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1994) 0012 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 3: It’s A Good Life 04/11/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1994) 0013 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 3: It’s A Good Life 04/11/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0001 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 4: Love Me Tender 04/11/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0002 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 4: Love Me Tender 04/11/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0003 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 4: Love Me Tender 04/11/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0004 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 4: Love Me Tender 04/11/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0005 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 4: Love Me Tender 04/11/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0006 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 5: Immortal Enemies 04/12/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0007 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 5: Immortal Enemies 04/12/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0008 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 5: Immortal Enemies 04/12/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0009 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 5: Immortal Enemies 04/12/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0010 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 5: Immortal Enemies 04/12/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0011 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 5: Immortal Enemies 04/12/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0012 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 5: Immortal Enemies 04/12/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0013 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 6: High School! 04/13/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0014 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 6: High School! 04/13/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0015 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 6: High School! 04/13/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0016 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 6: High School! 04/13/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0017 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 7: Sanctuary 04/13/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0018 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 7: Sanctuary 04/13/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0019 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 7: Sanctuary 04/13/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0020 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 7: Sanctuary 04/13/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0021 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 7: Sanctuary 04/13/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0022 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 7: Sanctuary 04/13/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0023 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 7: Sanctuary 04/13/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0024 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 7: Sanctuary 04/13/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0025 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 8: My Other Life 04/13/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0026 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 8: My Other Life 04/13/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0027 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 8: My Other Life 04/13/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0028 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 8: My Other Life 04/13/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0029 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 8: My Other Life 04/13/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0030 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 8: My Other Life 04/13/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0031 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 9: Child of Rage 04/14/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0032 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 9: Child of Rage 04/14/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0033 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 9: Child of Rage 04/14/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0034 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 9: Child of Rage 04/14/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0035 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 9: Child of Rage 04/14/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0036 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 9: Child of Rage 04/14/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0037 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 9: Child of Rage 04/14/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0038 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 9: Child of Rage 04/14/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0039 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 10: Tropic of Desire 04/14/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0040 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 10: Tropic of Desire 04/14/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0041 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 10: Tropic of Desire 04/14/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0042 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 10: Tropic of Desire 04/14/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0043 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 10: Tropic of Desire 04/14/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0044 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 11: Brave New World 04/14/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0045 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 11: Brave New World 04/15/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0046 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 11: Brave New World 04/15/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0047 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 11: Brave New World 04/15/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0048 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 11: Brave New World 04/15/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0050 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 12: Heart In Hand 04/15/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0051 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 12: Heart In Hand 04/15/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0052 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 12: Heart In Hand 04/15/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0053 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 12: Heart In Hand 04/15/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0054 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 12: Heart In Hand 04/15/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0055 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 13: Flower To Flame 04/15/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0056 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 13: Flower To Flame 04/15/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0057 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 13: Flower To Flame 04/15/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0058 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 13: Flower To Flame 04/15/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0059 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 13: Flower To Flame 04/15/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0060 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 13: Flower To Flame 04/15/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0061 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 14: David’s Story 04/15/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0062 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 14: David’s Story 04/15/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0063 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 14: David’s Story 04/15/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0064 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 15: Tomorrow Now 04/15/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0065 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 15: Tomorrow Now 04/15/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0066 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 15: Tomorrow Now 04/15/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0067 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 15: Tomorrow Now 04/15/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0068 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 15: Tomorrow Now 04/15/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0069 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 15: Tomorrow Now 04/15/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1994) 0014 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 16: Molly & Poo 04/15/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0049 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 16: Molly & Poo 04/16/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0073 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 16: Molly & Poo 04/16/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0070 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 17: Tattoo 04/16/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0071 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 17: Tattoo 04/16/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0072 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 17: Tattoo 04/16/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0074 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 17: Tattoo 04/16/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0075 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 17: Tattoo 04/16/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0076 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 17: Tattoo 04/16/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0077 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 18: Love & Lies 04/16/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0078 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 18: Love & Lies 04/16/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0079 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 18: Love & Lies 04/16/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0080 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 18: Love & Lies 04/16/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0081 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 18: Love & Lies 04/16/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0082 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 18: Love & Lies 04/16/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0083 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 19: Ever After 04/16/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0084 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 19: Ever After 04/16/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0085 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 19: Ever After 04/16/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0086 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 19: Ever After 04/16/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0087 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 19: Ever After 04/16/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0088 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 19: Ever After 04/16/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0089 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 19: Ever After 04/16/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise (1996) 0090 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise Vol. 19: Ever After 04/16/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise XXV (2018) 0001 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise XXV Vol. 1: The Chase 04/16/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise XXV (2018) 0002 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise XXV Vol. 1: The Chase 04/16/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise XXV (2018) 0003 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise XXV Vol. 1: The Chase 04/16/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise XXV (2018) 0004 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise XXV Vol. 1: The Chase 04/16/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise XXV (2018) 0005 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise XXV Vol. 1: The Chase 04/16/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise XXV (2018) 0006 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise XXV Vol. 2: Hide and Seek 04/16/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise XXV (2018) 0007 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise XXV Vol. 2: Hide and Seek 04/16/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise XXV (2018) 0008 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise XXV Vol. 2: Hide and Seek 04/16/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise XXV (2018) 0009 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise XXV Vol. 2: Hide and Seek 04/16/2022 April
Strangers In Paradise XXV (2018) 0010 Abstract Studio Strangers In Paradise XXV Vol. 2: Hide and Seek 04/16/2022 April
Batgirls (2021) 0005 DC 04/17/2022 April
Batman/Catwoman (2021) 0011 DC 04/17/2022 April
Immortal Red Sonja (2022) 0001 Dynamite 04/19/2022 April
Wonder Woman (2016) 0786 DC 04/20/2022 April
The Sandman Universe: Nightmare Country (2022) 0001 DC Black Label 04/20/2022 April
Bettie Page: The Alien Agenda (2022) 0001 Dynamite 04/20/2022 April
Bettie Page: The Alien Agenda (2022) 0002 Dynamite 04/20/2022 April
Batman '89 (2021) 0005 DC 04/20/2022 April
Something Is Killing The Children (2019) 0021 Boom Studios 04/21/2022 April
Wulf and Batsy (2021) 0001 Alterna Comics 04/21/2022 April
Wulf and Batsy (2021) 0002 Alterna Comics 04/21/2022 April
Corduroy Road (???) 0001 Misc. Indie Comics 04/21/2022 April
Lesbian Zombies From Outer Space (2015) 0001 Big Things Productions 04/22/2022 April
Lesbian Zombies From Outer Space (2015) 0002 Big Things Productions 04/22/2022 April
Lesbian Zombies From Outer Space (2015) 0003 Big Things Productions 04/22/2022 April
Lesbian Zombies From Outer Space (2015) 0004 Big Things Productions 04/22/2022 April
Lesbian Zombies From Outer Space (2015) 0005 Big Things Productions 04/22/2022 April
Lesbian Zombies From Outer Space (2015) 0006 Big Things Productions 04/22/2022 April
Lesbian Zombies From Outer Space (2015) 0007 Big Things Productions 04/22/2022 April
The Nice House On The Lake (2021) 0008 DC Black Label 04/23/2022 April
Cyber Force (1993) 0000 Top Cow 04/23/2022 April
Cyber Force (1993) 0001 Top Cow Cyber Force: The Tin Men Of War 04/23/2022 April
Cyber Force (1993) 0002 Top Cow Cyber Force: The Tin Men Of War 04/24/2022 April
Cyber Force (1993) 0003 Top Cow Cyber Force: The Tin Men Of War 04/24/2022 April
Cyber Force (1993) 0004 Top Cow Cyber Force: The Tin Men Of War 04/24/2022 April
Earth-Prime: Superman & Lois (2022) 0002 DC 04/24/2022 April
Gotham By Midnight (2014) 0001 DC 04/24/2022 April
Gotham By Midnight (2014) 0002 DC 04/24/2022 April
Gotham By Midnight (2014) 0003 DC 04/24/2022 April
Gotham By Midnight (2014) 0004 DC 04/24/2022 April
Gotham By Midnight (2014) 0005 DC 04/24/2022 April
Gotham By Midnight (2014) 0006 DC 04/24/2022 April
Gotham By Midnight (2014) 0007 DC 04/24/2022 April
Gotham By Midnight Annual (2015) 0001 DC 04/24/2022 April
Gotham By Midnight (2014) 0008 DC 04/24/2022 April
Gotham By Midnight (2014) 0009 DC 04/24/2022 April
Gotham By Midnight (2014) 0010 DC 04/24/2022 April
Gotham By Midnight (2014) 0011 DC 04/25/2022 April
Gotham By Midnight (2014) 0012 DC 04/25/2022 April
Trial of the Amazons: Wonder Girl (2022) 0002 DC 04/25/2022 April
Hollow Girl (2019) OGN 0001 Markosia Comics Hollow Girl Vol. 1: I Am No One 04/26/2022 April
Savage Dragon (1992) 0001 Image Savage Dragon Vol. 1: Baptism By Fire 04/26/2022 April
Savage Dragon (1992) 0002 Image Savage Dragon Vol. 1: Baptism By Fire 04/26/2022 April
Savage Dragon (1992) 0003 Image Savage Dragon Vol. 1: Baptism By Fire 04/26/2022 April
Blue and Gold (2021) 0008 DC 04/26/2022 April
Superman/Wonder Woman (2013) 0001 DC Superman/Wonder Woman Vol. 1: Power Couple 04/26/2022 April
Superman/Wonder Woman (2013) 0002 DC Superman/Wonder Woman Vol. 1: Power Couple 04/26/2022 April
Superman/Wonder Woman (2013) 0003 DC Superman/Wonder Woman Vol. 1: Power Couple 04/26/2022 April
Superman/Wonder Woman (2013) 0004 DC Superman/Wonder Woman Vol. 1: Power Couple 04/26/2022 April
Superman/Wonder Woman (2013) 0005 DC Superman/Wonder Woman Vol. 1: Power Couple 04/26/2022 April
Superman/Wonder Woman (2013) 0006 DC Superman/Wonder Woman Vol. 1: Power Couple 04/26/2022 April
Superman/Wonder Woman (2013) 0007 DC Superman/Wonder Woman Vol. 1: Power Couple 04/26/2022 April
Batman/Superman: World’s Finest (2022) 0002 DC 04/27/2022 April
Spawn (1992) 0001 Image Spawn Origins Collection: Vol. 1 04/27/2022 April
Spawn (1992) 0002 Image Spawn Origins Collection: Vol. 1 04/27/2022 April
Trial of the Amazons (2022) 0002 DC 04/27/2022 April
The Swamp Thing (2021) 0012 DC 04/27/2022 April
Teen Titans Academy (2021) 0014 DC 04/27/2022 April
Justice League (2018) 0075 DC 04/27/2022 April
Action Comics (2016) 1042 DC 04/27/2022 April
BRZRKR (2021) 0008 Boom Studios 04/27/2022 April
Harley Quinn (2021) 0014 DC 04/27/2022 April
Deathstroke Inc. (2021) 0008 DC 04/27/2022 April
Robin (2021) 0013 DC 04/27/2022 April
Detective Comics (2016) 1059 DC 04/27/2022 April
Refrigerator Full of Heads (2021) 0006 Hill House 04/27/2022 April
Can’t Kill Cade (2021) 0002 Alterna Comics 04/27/2022 April
Red Koi (2019) 0003 Alterna Comics 04/27/2022 April
Red Koi (2019) 0004 Alterna Comics 04/27/2022 April
Red Koi (2019) 0005 Alterna Comics 04/27/2022 April
Robotech Remix (2019) 0001 Titan Comics 04/28/2022 April
Robotech Remix (2019) 0002 Titan Comics 04/28/2022 April
Robotech Remix (2019) 0003 Titan Comics 04/28/2022 April
Robotech Remix (2019) 0004 Titan Comics 04/28/2022 April
Harley Quinn and the Birds of Prey (2020) 0001 DC Black Label Harley Quinn and the Birds of Prey: The Hunt For Harley 04/28/2022 April
Harley Quinn and the Birds of Prey (2020) 0002 DC Black Label Harley Quinn and the Birds of Prey: The Hunt For Harley 04/28/2022 April
Harley Quinn and the Birds of Prey (2020) 0003 DC Black Label Harley Quinn and the Birds of Prey: The Hunt For Harley 04/28/2022 April
Harley Quinn and the Birds of Prey (2020) 0004 DC Black Label Harley Quinn and the Birds of Prey: The Hunt For Harley 04/29/2022 April
Harley Quinn: Black + White + Red (2020) 0012 DC Harley Quinn and the Birds of Prey: The Hunt For Harley 04/29/2022 April
Superman Returns Prequel (2006) 0001 DC Superman Returns: The Prequels 04/29/2022 April
Superman Returns Prequel (2006) 0002 DC Superman Returns: The Prequels 04/29/2022 April
Superman Returns Prequel (2006) 0003 DC Superman Returns: The Prequels 04/29/2022 April
Superman Returns Prequel (2006) 0004 DC Superman Returns: The Prequels 04/29/2022 April
Justice League America (1987) 0086 DC Wonder Woman and Justice League America Vol. 2 04/29/2022 April
Justice League America (1987) 0087 DC Wonder Woman and Justice League America Vol. 2 04/30/2022 April
Justice League America (1987) 0088 DC Wonder Woman and Justice League America Vol. 2 04/30/2022 April
Justice League America (1987) 0089 DC Wonder Woman and Justice League America Vol. 2 04/30/2022 April
Justice League Task Force (1993) 0013 DC Wonder Woman and Justice League America Vol. 2 04/30/2022 April
Justice League International (1993) 0065 DC Wonder Woman and Justice League America Vol. 2 04/30/2022 April
Justice League America (1987) 0090 DC Wonder Woman and Justice League America Vol. 2 04/30/2022 April
Justice League Task Force (1993) 0014 DC Wonder Woman and Justice League America Vol. 2 04/30/2022 April
Justice League International (1993) 0066 DC Wonder Woman and Justice League America Vol. 2 04/30/2022 April
Justice League America (1987) 0090 DC Wonder Woman and Justice League America Vol. 2 04/30/2022 April
Kinetic (2004) 0001 DC Kinetic Vol. 1 04/30/2022 April
Kinetic (2004) 0002 DC Kinetic Vol. 1 04/30/2022 April
Kinetic (2004) 0003 DC Kinetic Vol. 1 04/30/2022 April
Kinetic (2004) 0004 DC Kinetic Vol. 1 04/30/2022 April
Kinetic (2004) 0005 DC Kinetic Vol. 1 04/30/2022 April
Kinetic (2004) 0006 DC Kinetic Vol. 1 04/30/2022 April
Kinetic (2004) 0007 DC Kinetic Vol. 1 04/30/2022 April
Kinetic (2004) 0008 DC Kinetic Vol. 1 04/30/2022 April
Wayward (2014) 0006 Image Wayward Vol. 2: Ties That Bind 04/30/2022 April
Wayward (2014) 0007 Image Wayward Vol. 2: Ties That Bind 04/30/2022 April
Wayward (2014) 0008 Image Wayward Vol. 2: Ties That Bind 04/30/2022 April
Wayward (2014) 0009 Image Wayward Vol. 2: Ties That Bind 04/30/2022 April
Wayward (2014) 0010 Image Wayward Vol. 2: Ties That Bind 04/30/2022 April
Red Sonja (2013) 0001 Dynamite Red Sonja Vol. 1: Queen of Plagues 04/30/2022 April
Red Sonja (2013) 0002 Dynamite Red Sonja Vol. 1: Queen of Plagues 04/30/2022 April
Red Sonja (2013) 0003 Dynamite Red Sonja Vol. 1: Queen of Plagues 04/30/2022 April
Red Sonja (2013) 0004 Dynamite Red Sonja Vol. 1: Queen of Plagues 04/30/2022 April
Red Sonja (2013) 0005 Dynamite Red Sonja Vol. 1: Queen of Plagues 04/30/2022 April
Red Sonja (2013) 0006 Dynamite Red Sonja Vol. 1: Queen of Plagues 04/30/2022 April
6 Likes

Best Red Sonja in my opinion, and I’ve read them all.

5 Likes

692 for the year.

Highlights this month include Birds of Prey (1998) and the entire Mercy Sparx series (25 issues or so). Got both omnibuses via Kickstarter. There was also a Mercy Sparx / HackSlash crossover that was nice.

Still buzzing through my various Conan omnibuses, and I recently started reading Savage She-Hulk (1980). I’ve read every Marvel superhero title from 1961 to 1980 but then I ran out of energy for it for a while. I still don’t have energy, but I’ve wanted to read She-Hulk for a while.

I’m back on track for 2,022 in 2022, probably because of a running injury so I’ve had a lot more free time, unfortunately. At least I am putting it to good use.

7 Likes

I literally read the last page and the clock turned midnight. I picked it up in a bundle and have all 3 volumes. After I read it, the other 2 volumes were put on my tablet instantly.

5 Likes

Superman/Batman: 13 issues from 2009
Writers: Michael Green & Mike Johnson (7 issues), Len Wein (1 issue), Dan Abnett & Andy Lanning (3 issues), Joe Casey (1 issue), Peter Johnson & Matt Cherniss (1 issue)
Green and Johnson have managed to trick me into thinking their run was over like five times at various points, it’s crazy. Anyway, the first arc from them here is… basically just blending into the messy characterization tropes that have plagued this title from the beginning. I don’t really have anything new to say about it. Other than stop making Bane a Venom dealer. It’s like if they kept insisting that all heroin in the DC universe was actually produced by a sprawling criminal organization run by Roy Harper, or if Marvel suddenly decided that Stark Industries is actually a distillery.

The annual by Len Wein is a ride. It starts out funny, in a way where I’m not quite sure whether it’s unintentional or some kind of parody of the tropes this title has been crutching on. Then it sort of… stabilizes and manages to be an actually pretty interestingly grotesque interpretation of an otherwise frankly pretty silly villain. But the ending is all “In case you forgot it’s the late 2000s, here’s Superman and Batman taunting a guy until he literally rips himself in half, and then being like ‘Welp, guess we did everything we could.’” Still, it’s probably one of the better things to come out of this book.

Similarly, Abnett and Lanning’s arc is a little weird in a comic book logic sort of way, but it’s not full of itself like most of this title. It’s not a Commentary on why Batman and Superman are Opposites (they are not), it’s just, like, a normal story.

And then Green and Johnson come back and do a bunch more generic cutesy elseworlds, because if there’s one thing this title hadn’t had enough of over its run, it’s generic cutesy elseworlds.

Justice League of America: 7 issues from 1979
Writer: Gerry Conway
On the negative side, this Secret Society arc is also partially responsible for Identity Crisis. Not that it’s that bad in itself, but Identity Crisis just injects concentrated cringe into everything connected to it.

Also, I kept making jokes about undigitized stuff, but this year has five actually missing issues, the only ones I can spot in the title. They included some stuff I was actually hoping to read so I could catch up on Zatanna’s backstory stuff, too.

On the positive side, ■■■■■■■ is the JSA teamup from this year good. Like, as JLA-focused murder mysteries go, Identity Crisis wishes it were this. It’s fair-play, too. I’m honestly not sure if I’d have guessed the answer if I didn’t know it already from references in later books, but it’s definitely possible. But yeah, anyway, this arc is easily my favorite story so far in this Pre-Crisis JLA material, and stacks up pretty well against later runs too.

7 Likes

This week I read 134 comics. Year to date I am at 2201.

5 Likes

So I just finished the Legends of Tomorrow Anthology comics from 2016. It’s 6 issues, but each have 4 issues in it. So, @TornadoSoup, would it count as 6 issues, or 24 issues?

3 Likes

I’m just gonna count it as 24

3 Likes

Manhunter: 3 issues from 2009
Writer: Marc Andreyko
“I have the proof of accusations I’m making against an evil conspiracy right here in this flash drive! This one! In my hand! That I’m holding up for everyone to see on national television! Can someone get a closeup on this? I want to make sure they pick up the right one when they assassinate me and steal it from my corpse!”

And the sudden future thing in the last couple issues is… it exists. But, like, really, your finale is that Sweeney Todd guy? I guess you gotta roll with your one original villain, but meh. Or, I guess there was also the new Crime Doctor, but extra meh.

Anyway, obviously, I’m sort of facetiously missing the point, but I do think that the flash forward in this concluding arc is… sort of charming, in its way, and good to see a non-dystopian future every now and then, but I guess it just very much highlights that the ending was pretty rushed.

*Star Wars: X-Wing – Rogue Squadron: 4 issues from 1995
Writers: Michael A. Stackpole (plot), Mike Baron (script)
Long story what I’m doing here; basically started reading the X-Wing book series, realized this started first, and wasn’t sure how much of this I needed to know to understand that. Answer: not much.

Anyway, this is competent but fairly forgettable. The traitor mystery was particularly weak. Basically, the plot concerns Rebel pilots trying to earn the trust of a local resistance group who don’t trust them because they had been sold out to the Empire and currently suspect the Alliance of being responsible. It’s obvious to a reader that the traitor is within the resistance group because the only Alliance operative who we know was on the planet at the time (the pilots only just showed up) is Winter from the older-but-chronologically-set-later Thrawn Trilogy, who based on her role there is obviously on the up-and-up. Of the resistance group’s three named members, one is the leader, one is her Wookiee sidekick, and one is a generic-looking guy who does some complaining and finger-pointing but has very little apparent narrative purpose. It can’t really be the leader, so it’s Wookiee or generic guy, and no points for guessing which of them it is. They… might’ve been trying to make a red herring of the Wookiee, but only very obliquely, while generic guy does a lot of obviously suspicious things (like claiming Winter is dead when we’ve already seen that she’s not).

That’s just one subplot, though. The rest is reasonable, though I am a bit confused what the deal is with Tycho Celchu. In the first couple chapters of the first book, he’s treated like this ticking time bomb loose cannon who Wedge has to fight to get on the squadron even in a limited capacity with a hilariously long list of restrictions on his activity that sound like something out of a Suicide Squad story, while in this (taking place two years earlier, granted) he’s presented as… pretty much a regular pilot? The way the characters reacted to him as a clear known quantity in the book was what made me look for this in the first place, but I guess that’s just a mystery to be answered in later chapters.

Justice League of America: 11 issues from 1980
Writer: Gerry Conway, Paul Kupperberg (Elongated Man backup in 1 issue)
Oh, ■■■■, there actually was another missing issue, apparently one that had Red Tornado adopt Traya and brought Kathy Sutton back after her single appearance back in the Wein era. So, like half the reason I’m reading this is to research Zatanna and Red Tornado, and literally exactly their key issues are some of the only ones in the entire title that are missing. Incredible.

Anyway, takes most of the year to do it, but at least Green Arrow is finally dislodged. I mean, uh, oh no, Ollie, where are you going, come back.

Uh, ahem, anyway, this year was overall pretty good. The original villains like the Regulator and the “Satin Satan” were real goofballs, and the JSA teamup wasn’t quite as interesting as the one from ’79, but overall, this book is still pretty good. Also, George Pérez is here, and while… I’m not sure if the art is more rushed than his usually is or the inker is just mangling it, but I’d never guess it was Pérez if he weren’t credited. But the framing and layouts are noticeably more creative than before.

5 Likes

5 Likes