META MADHOUSE 2021: Throwdown on Themyscira - Post Your Brackets Here

META MADHOUSE 2021:
Throwdown on Themyscira

“Complete 2021 Meta Madhouse Rules and Schedule”

This is the place to post your bracket pics for the tournament! Fill out your bracket via the :arrow_right: Tournament PDF. Save it as a jpg or png file. Post the jpg or png BELOW!

:rotating_light: Brackets must be uploaded by Tuesday March 9th @ 3am PST/6am EST

12 Likes

I will post mine as soon as possible :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

11 Likes

dude thanks for doing this

10 Likes

I’m ready to go!

13 Likes

Here’s mine. I’d say there’s basically 0.000001% chance mine is going to be close to correct, which is about usual when it comes to me and brackets.

12 Likes

@DC89 & @Green.Lantern and everybody else.

You can do more than one bracket if ya wanna.

Our community group has been so busy getting everything ready, I haven’t had a chance to do any brackets yet. :rofl: However I’m sure I’ll be able to find time by the end of the weekend.

10 Likes

This will never happen but:

10 Likes

Here’s my bracket. Can’t wait!

Bracket.pdf (1.6 MB)

9 Likes

Ok, here’s mine. I doubt I’ll be close. But this was fun!
dcumarch.pdf (2.3 MB)
I couldn’t get mine to save as anything other than a PDF. :woman_shrugging:

11 Likes

We’ll see how this goes…might do another one later. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Star Sapphire is one of my favorite villains, but I didn’t expect her to be my champion. Iiinteresting. I think in my interpretation HJ must be in major trouble somewhere.

10 Likes

I was surprised but not too surprised when I saw the final 2 were Black Canary and Lady Shiva. I think Dinah could win!

8 Likes

i started by voting for who i genuinely thought would win, but then Shiva happened and well. sadly i don’t know all of these characters well. even Spoiler, like, all i know about her is that she seems to die a lot, so i considered that a disadvantage in a fight.

which fights would everybody most like to see from their brackets? for me it’s Ursa/Lashina and Talia/Shiva (with guest appearance by Cheshire!)

8 Likes

8 Likes

ready4hug

9 Likes

Meta Madhouse March 2021.pdf (2.3 MB)

Hate to see Hawkgirl go out so early but a second round matchup with Supergirl took her out. This thread is magic, I tell you! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Go, GREEN!! :muscle::green_heart: :0_lc_green_lantern_jessica_cruz1: :poison_unamusedhqtas:

8 Likes

We’re allowing multiple brackets this year @FelixLeiter, so feel free to go for another…dozen, if you want. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. It runs all month long Check it out!

Same to you, @Starman814! :wave: Hi, btw! Welcome!

7 Likes

Bracket #1 of ???

7 Likes

7 Likes