2021 Comic Reading Challenge

Impulse comics lol

I refuse to read any other completed series until i finish impulse

this might be a pretty dumb idea… maybe even — pauses for dramatic effect — IMPULSIVE!!!

5 Likes

Lol I’m ashamed to say this, but I’ve never read any of Impulse’s solo book, but as a fan of 90’s DC, I feel like I should change that soon.

5 Likes

This is my first time reading it too! So far, I’m loving it! And impulse and max mercury’s relationship is the funniest thing ever

5 Likes

Gonna hit some the tailend books, 300 to the finish line

5 Likes

2 Likes

Not much last week, more quality over quantity. Those PROVIDENCE books are ALAN MOORE at his Alan Moore-ness, each takin a good hour to read. I just fall into that world and enjoy every bit. Then IMMORTAL HULK #50 was the big finale and what a big thick send off it was. No back-up filler, no reprints, totally worth it. AH! And another SCOTT SNYDER winner over at COMIXOLOGY, CLEAR. Big hopes that the premise holds throughout cause its a beaut, a MALTESE FALCON/BLADE RUNNER jam with FRANCIS MANAPUL. His two new books are worth the sub to Comixology only, and he’s got,like,2,3,?, books on the way…Anywhat, happy readin folks, WE ARE NOW ENTERING THE HOME STRETCH

2 Likes