2021 Comic Reading Challenge

updated

1 Like

She must get along great with Damian.

5 Likes

DC has really been running away with my reading time lately. Ive been limiting my binges to 3 issues, but there’s alot of titles I’ve found interest towards. And the pre-crisis BAT books, both by MOENCH, just flow together so reading just one’s not easy. There’s a SUPERMAN cross title(s) mini-event, THE MILLENNIUM GIANTS, that hits my goofy sweet spot. The only snag is the big bads so far are incan/aztec god-types, y’know? with the how do I pronounce that names? Yeah, those. Ive read quite a few, should know how to SPELL em by now. THE BATMAN’S GRAVE was alright propped up by the art, let down by the ending and some dicey out of character Alfred bits, I give it a C+, and, didnt know this, but ERIK LARSEN WROTE AQUAMAN for a spell. Yep. Gotta check that out. OH! and finally, after close to 30 years(?), ive started in on STARMAN, the perennial bucket list must read book. First arc was decent, lookin forward for it to find the flow and be the read everyone raves about.

4 Likes

Annnnnnd…I just read my first, new SPAWN book since 1996. Spawn’s universe. Gotta say, didnt have much of a clue as to what was goin on, but…it was way more fun than the last 3 years of CAPTAIN AMERICA, more enjoyable than the last chunk of years of AMAZING SPIDERMAN, and more exciting than " uh oh, there’s the Joker, Gotham’s all messed up again"…

4 Likes

Nightwing: 11 issues from 2012-2013
Writers: Kyle Higgins (9 issues), Tom DeFalco (2 issues, co-plotter on 1 issue)
Wait, so you write a teamup with… *sigh* Batgirl (still hate this), and the villain name you come up with is… Spinebender? I mean… Spinebender? Really?

So, on one hand, while I still really miss Blüdhaven, I have to admit that I like the idea of Nightwing following Haly’s Circus. The problem is that it, well, requires the plot to keep drumming up intrigue relating to this one circus. Not only is it a secret recruiting tool for the Court of Owls (despite the Court being a Gotham-local thing at this point and the circus traveling), but one of the performers became an assassin under ostensibly unrelated circumstances and apparently the clown used to date some kind of sorceress.

I also feel like the Nightwing title has a long and dumb history of waxing philosophical about Dick’s personality in ways that don’t actually match how he acts in any clear way – like how he “always moves forward” or whatever this thing is talking about. That’s a point that comes up constantly from a ton of unrelated characters and is always phrased the exact same way even though it doesn’t mean anything.

I guess I should say that this book has a certain stylistic polish to it that some of the other more annoying books don’t. The dialogue flows, the characters feel like people and aren’t being stupid for no reason, and even the art is comparatively pretty solid. Given that everything that happens up to Night of the Owls seems to be meant to set up Court of Owls stuff, I’m sort of hopeful that Higgins may be able to turn this around once he’s not stuck executing Snyder’s plot.

Damian describes himself as “the foremost authority on disregarding ancestors’ wishes for bloodthirsty killing,” which is not true. First, and I know I’m a broken record, that’s Cass, you insufferable little snot. Second, I’d characterize him as the foremost authority on obeying ancestors’ wishes for bloodthirsty killing. Unless he means disregarding Bruce’s wish that he not do it, I suppose.

So is this surprisingly friendly, useful deputy mayor the same deputy mayor who Detective Alvarez from Catwoman walked in on? It’s not even like Higgins wasn’t paying attention to Catwoman or to that character; Commissioner Gordon threatens to replace this Nie guy with Alvarez in one scene. With the deputy mayor right there!

Dick’s Robin costume is terrible, by the way. Like, it wasn’t good to begin with, but the new version doesn’t take the opportunity to, like, actually look good.

While I’m talking about the #0, Dick’s origin is just ripping as much as possible off from other Bat-sidekicks. It’s pure Tim Drake. With maybe a little Cassandra Cain for flavor. He’s pulling the figuring out Bruce’s identity, the being benched for a long time at first, and the unexpectedly earning Lady Shiva’s respect from Tim, and the body language reading from Cass.

So, I haven’t gotten to Death of the Family yet, but some of the issues I’ve been reading are concurrent with it, and I already have an observation based on Batgirl’s random cameo in the Lady Shiva arc:

Oracle confronted the Joker face-to-face and embarrassed him twice. Not easily, but she was strong enough to handle it.

Batgirl devolves into histrionics at the thought that he might sort of generally be around and doing things. (While waxing maudlin about how hard it is to be in a wheelchair, which is a bit cheap from the version of the character who got a magic implant and hopped back up on her feet.)

Lady Shiva at least gets some respect, though she’s also been de-aged for no clear reason, and the book is really insistent on pointing that out.

Red Hood and the Outlaws: 11 issues from 2012-2013
Writer: Scott Lobdell
This book smells like Axe Body Spray.

Anyway, apparently Starfire’s fondest memory is randomly murdering a dude for being slightly condescending.

You know what, this actually 100% checks out.

“There is no court on earth where aliens have the same rights as humans.” Not true. Several jurisdictions’ definitions of “person” don’t actually specify that the person needs to be human.

In any case, it seems very odd that a book created for Jason Todd is suddenly wandering off into all this mystical stuff and into space and in basically every direction but the gritty semi-street-level vigilante stuff you’d think he’d be best suited to.

On another note, everything in this book has really stupid names. It’s all just random words that almost but don’t quite relate to the actual things. Which I guess is normal for the names of things in comic books, but, like, names like “Essence” or “Untitled” or “Crux” or “Blight” just give me a really strong “first thing that popped into my head” vibe. Or maybe Lobdell just wrote a long list of words that he thought sounded cool and structured the plot around them. Actually, that would explain a lot.

And oh for god’s sake. The one thing that finally thinks to try a sympathetic Blackfire also makes her the one responsible for selling Kori into slavery in the first place! My whole beef with the original backstory is that her parents get a pass for that, while her sister, who is basically another victim of the king and queen, grows up to become this ridiculous mustache-twirler. So they finally at least make Blackfire earn her villainy cred just in time to try to sell her as sympathetic!

“That’s the other thing I have no experience with: letting innocent women die.” OK, first of all, calm down, Red Fedora and the M’Ladies. Second, I guess Sheila Haywood wasn’t entirely innocent-

Wait.

Hold on a second.

Stop.

*Blows whistle*

You… cut the tire theft from Jason’s backstory? Seriously? Seriously? That’s like one of the most iconic moments in comics, and it’s just… not a thing anymore? What the actual hell.

We do seem to have largely rewritten Death in the Family, which is a much more acceptable loss.

And then there’s this idea of the Joker having been behind Jason’s whole Robin career from the start? So, I guess Lobdell was worried that DC continuity was losing too many plot holes when he retconned out DitF, so he had to invent a whole mess of new ones.

I mean, there are any number of logistical questions, but how the Joker knew about Leslie Thomkins’ connection to Batman and how on earth he managed to predict that leaving him with her would somehow result in his becoming Robin are the biggest holes.

Batman: Odyssey: 6 issues from 2012
Writer: Neal Adams
Oh man. I can’t believe I’m saying this, but it’s a relief to be back to this book. It may be utterly, outrageously insane, but at least it’s entertaining. I know where I stand with it.

Anyway, I can’t-

I can’t even make fun of this! It doesn’t make enough sense for pointing out that it doesn’t make sense to even be worthwhile! It’s obvious that it doesn’t make sense! Except- except I think Neal Adams must’ve thought it made sense?

For ostensibly fictional entities created for this mini, Adams seems to really hate these trolls. It’s actually getting a little uncomfortable with all the abuse that gets heaped on them. I feel bad for the little guys.

“And now… Dick would have to deal with it… alone… on his bat.” This book is incredible.

WHAT?!

… I have no clue what the hell is happening anymore. I mean, I already didn’t, and then-

And the guy he’s talking to in all the recap pages is Superman for some reason? Why’s he got a band-aid on his hand, anyway?

In conclusion,

6 Likes

Not just Superman - Clark Kent. Like he’s being interviewed for a story Clark can’t publish, and wouldn’t anyway because there’s no way to make sense of it.
But, hey, at least we got to see Sensei pull Marx Brothers-level hijinks to amuse the inmates at Arkham during what was billed as a life-or-death fight.

6 Likes

You had me at axe body spray, good show.

5 Likes

Ive got no desire to plow thru the gazillion new52 bat-books adjacents. The Snyder stuff was cool, the Detective book, the Tomasi book I only remember when i read your recaps. What’s movin up on my to read list,tho, is ol’ Neal’s Odyssey…which says alot about me, sigh…

5 Likes

Now, I cannot give this book a thumbs up or a smiley face, it was quite awful, but…JAWS is my all time favorite ever and ever. Cant look at a large body of water to THIS DAY and not think" there might be a shark in that". And Marvel, in 1978, was nuts. The story seems to come from a first draft of the script, and GENE COLAN, great on some books, maybe not who youd put on a book about a shark. Duck,yes,shark,mmmm, no.

5 Likes

I finished the years 1951-1953. Not much DC but getting closer to the Silver Age. Off to 1954

Summary

DC Comics
Detective Comics #200
Superman #76
Wonder Woman #42,50

Marvel Comics
Astonishing #3,4,5,6
Battlefield #1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11
Journey Into Mystery #1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13
Lorna The Jungle Queen #1,2,3,4
Marvel Boy #2
Menace #1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8
Strange Tales #1-24
Young Men #24

Total Comics 70
Total Comics (2021) 533

5 Likes

OK, home stretch on 2012, and some 2013 for flavor.

Batman Incorporated: 5 issues from 2012
Writer: Grant Morrison
There’s still something fundamentally unfair about the fact that everything else that was happening before Flashpoint just got permanently shut down, some of it retcon-nuked entirely, and yet Morrison’s garbage gets to start back up like nothing happened.

“I guess everything makes sense when you’re drunk and wasted on weed.” Oh, that explains a lot about how… Naaah, too easy.

So Damian becomes a vegetarian because he’s disgusted by a slaughterhouse, huh? I guess he wasn’t disgusted by the multiple animals he crushed to death with his bare hands for no reason.

#2 appears to be attempting to make some sense of the sudden swerve in Talia’s personality, except it doesn’t actually explain anything. It just throws it into sharper contrast how suddenly she became such a mustache-twirler. Largely to facilitate… guess who? Oh, yeah, Damian, that’s who.

“I beat two dogs unconscious. Some blood was spilled.”

FAMOUS ANIMAL LOVER DAMIAN WAYNE. I mean, even if Damian’s fans didn’t constantly gush about how much he loves animals, I would still be getting concerned by the number of separate incidents of his being cruel to animals there are at this point.

Wingman being Jason is stupid to begin with. Like, his over-the-top supervillainy leading up to Flashpoint was dumb, but after Flashpoint nobody seems to want to hold him accountable for anything at all, which is just as dumb for different reasons.

But then Damian of all people is going to complain about this? He’s going to pull the “He’s a killer” line? I guess that’s only a problem when it’s not convenient for him.

Talon: 2 issues from 2012
Writers: James Tynion IV and Scott Snyder (co-plotter)
I call this The Mister Miracle Problem.

Actually, that’s a lie; I just made that up. But I’m surprised to find a second character who has this problem.

Namely, when you establish that your protagonist is a professional escape artist, the audience expects to see him escape death traps. But in order to do that, it calls for the protagonist’s enemies to choose to put him into death traps when they could just stab him in the face.

In any case, Calvin can’t be the first Talon to get sent after a child. Are the others all just worse people?

This stuff seems to suggest that there’s one Talon at a time, but that shoots the timeline all to hell. Alton Carver from Batman: The Dark Knight has to overlap with both Xiao Loong from Red Hood and the Outlaws and the guy Calvin killed here, I’m pretty sure.

All of that notwithstanding, this looks potentially interesting so far. I’ve had better experiences with Tynion than with Snyder, so I’m hoping this’ll fit that trend.

A couple annuals that cropped up in the middle of tie-ins to Death of the Family but which aren’t actually part of it:

Batgirl Annual #1 from 2012
Writer: Gail Simone
It’s awfully strange that Jim brings Mary crayons to communicate with and not, like, a pencil. He says “We’re assuming they took you when you were young,” but she’s still an adult.

Babs-

No.

Hang on.

Not-Babs gets this Ricky guy’s leg torn off earlier in this book. He says it’s “weird” and they both shrug the whole thing off. And then he’s afraid of his brother catching him talking to a superhero… so she makes out with him and that apparently is enough to cover it up.

He’s fifteen years old, by the way. She’s twentysomething. Probably late twentysomething, given James Jr.’s ages in flashbacks versus present day.

It’s weird, is what I’m saying. Really weird.

Batman and Robin Annual #1 from 2013
Writer: Peter J. Tomasi
“I am impressed with your willingness to play along. It shows growth.”

Yes, everyone must “grow” (I cannot scare-quote this enough) to do whatever the bratty, self-important child demands of them. That’s “growing” for you.

And what, Batman can’t recognize a frigging green screen? Oh, wait, Damian is standing in front of it. When he’s around, everyone gets too busy trying to kiss his ass to notice their surroundings.

Bruce “learned to trust” Damian… apparently by watching him inflict various fatalities, because that’s all he’s done. Eighteen human, three animal, plus various severe injuries to animals, by my running tally.

Batman: Death of the Family: 26-issue event from 2012-2013
God, this thing is twenty-six issues long. Was that entirely necessary?

This is a whole event of Edgy Faceless Joker repeatedly and aggressively not being funny.

And he makes this big production of how he’s going to kill all the Bat-Family types because they’re holding Batman back or something, but he spends the entire stupid event screwing around and doing everything but actually killing anyone.

A recurring problem is characters being in multiple places at once. Mostly in the context of the Batman issues having characters show up and talk to each other when the tie-ins have them moving right from one event to the next with no chance to do so.

Issue-by-issue breakdown
  • Batgirl #13 by Gail Simone: Not-Babs dramatically announces that she knows who Knightfall is as if that’s a reveal. But, like, you are literally in her office. And it’s not like she turns out to be anyone other than who we already knew good and well she was. She’s all like “I have security cameras everywhere. I own the servers and databases,” and Not-Babs is like “Then I’ll learn to beat those, too.” Uh, “learn?” Learn? The Babs I know doesn’t cough and weakly wave off these kinds of threats.

She makes them. Guess who wrote the issue that’s from, by the way. Her name starts with “G” and rhymes with “Gail Simone.” Seriously, what happened to her?

• Catwoman #13 by Ann Nocenti: I suspect I’m supposed to find this convoluted chess metaphor clever, but it’s just half-confusing and half-pretentious.

• Catwoman #14 by Ann Nocenti: This is one of those issues that has an almost dreamlike quality where it sort of flows from one incident to the next but the actual sequence of events makes no sense. Characters and bits of scenery seem to just kind of appear and disappear between panels and there’s a stretch where Selina just goes home and goes to sleep, then wakes up and walks back into basically the same interaction she was already having.

• Batman #13 by Scott Snyder: The Joker’s arrival being preceded by literal supernatural omens is… it’s dumb. It’s really, really dumb. He’s a dude with a weird face, guys, let’s not overcomplicate things. He doesn’t even have the weird face anymore. “He told a joke.” Uh, no he didn’t. He attempted to tell a few jokes and didn’t finish any of them. And hm… the story is mostly acknowledging what it’s ripping off, but it never mentions that it stole the binary toxin plot point from The Laughing Fish (as a sidenote, how I wish I were reading a good Joker story right now…).

• Huh, my reading order lists Batman and Robin #13-14 as part of the crossover, but they’re not marked as such.

• Suicide Squad #14 by Adam Glass: I was making a point of skipping this series, but now that I’m here, I should make a note of how much I hate Skinny Waller. Anyway, this is all quite intensely uninteresting.

• Suicide Squad #15 by Adam Glass: By the way, just try to take Harley’s narration seriously while imagining it in her voice. Actually, for that matter: “The asking of the question shows your true weakness. You’re still a creature of humanity, not instinct. And because of that, you are weak.” The Joker says this. The freaking Joker. Are you serious? Yes, actually, you are serious, which is exactly the problem! Anyway, this is the stupid reveal that there were other Harleys, but if Harley isn’t the first Harley, why is this the first we’ve heard of any of the others? And why is the name an obvious pun on her real name? Is that just even more of a coincidence?

• Batman #14 by Scott Snyder: The Joker doesn’t even seem to have a coherent scheme. He’s just kind of doing melodramatic things in no particular sequence. Seriously, is the premise of this whole event “The Joker exists, and does things sometimes?”

• Detective Comics #15 by John Layman: Actually barely connected to DotF. Just more of this book not being sure whether Ivy is an evil sociopath or a misunderstood anti-hero.

• Batgirl #14 by Gail Simone: So, the “oh my god, he knows my identity” moment is sort of undercut by the fact that it’s not actually the Joker? Actually, wait, did Not-Babs just give him her identity because of this? He seems to have plans already set up for Batgirl, but he doesn’t seem to have expected her to respond to Barbara Sr.’s kidnapping. And in a later issue, the characters talk like there’s some doubt whether he knows their identities, but if he didn’t know who Batgirl was, he sure does now. The cliffhanger at the end can’t lead anywhere good either.

• Another strange incident with my reading list where it’s counting Nightwing #13-14 as tie-ins even though they really weren’t.

• Batgirl #15 by Gail Simone: I feel like “The Joker finds a Gordon to harass/maim/torture/kill in order to upset another Gordon, probably because he’s making some larger point to Batman” has… kinda been done? Like, not even just once.

• Batgirl #16 by Gail Simone: At this point, I can’t even begin to make sense of this book’s timeline. It says she was seventeen when she was shot, which is consistent with this book’s insistence on infantilizing her, but it makes a mess of trying to figure out her origin, how long she was paralyzed, how old she is now, and how the hell old James Jr. is. He seems to have aged at least ten years in, like, three years. OK, help me out with this line: “I was reborn in the fire of a muzzle flash. I wanted to lead a normal life. So that’s what I did. I rolled the dice. And I lost.” I can’t tell whether this means that she “lost” at trying to deal with her disability in a healthy way, which for this timeline’s purposes is true but doesn’t seem directly relevant to the scene, or it’s equating a “normal life” with being able-bodied, which is consistent with this book’s horribly ableist revisionist narrative but is horribly ableist and revisionist. Anyway, this whole thing basically went nowhere. Not-Babs sort of almost tries to do something on her own initiative, which is new for her, but basically doesn’t actually do anything.

• Batman #15 by Scott Snyder: “Don’t worry, Barbara. I’m still reasonably confident you were meaningless collateral damage.” Very reassuring, Bruce. (Not a direct quote, obviously, but the actual line isn’t much better.) As for the backup, I just have to point out that the Riddler is asking for an eleven-letter word and presents “degradation” as a synonym. He’s looking for “humiliation,” but I think a good example of an eleven-letter word that means “degradation” is… degradation.

• Batman and Robin #15 by Peter J. Tomasi: Famous animal lover Damian Wayne doesn’t spare a second thought before punching his way through a bunch of hyenas. And wait. Hang on a second. Was The Killing Joke a story that existed? I think I forgot that. I’m glad the New 52 is here to remind me every five minutes. Also, Joker says “I’m here to bring illumination to your life–a little clarity,” and Damian says “Psychos don’t have much use for clarity.” He said it, not me.

• Batman and Robin #16 by Peter J. Tomasi: So… I’m sorry. Why was there a random button-activated trapdoor into the sewer in the middle of the Joker’s deathtrap? Anyway, the Joker seems oddly resistant to actually killing any of the people he keeps swearing he’s going to kill.

• Detective Comics #16 by John Layman: FOR GOD’S SAKE WHAT IS WITH THESE BOOKS AND PEOPLE CUTTING THEIR FACES OFF? And they all seem to have flawless articulation even without lips. That goes for the Joker in this arc too, actually.

• Detective Comics #17 by John Layman: OK, world’s greatest detective. You’re looking for a mysterious Joker-obsessed mastermind whose henchmen all went to the same psychiatrist. The evidence that this psychiatrist is dead is dental records, and one of the mysterious mastermind’s henchmen is a dentist. You discover evidence that he was evaluating his patients (all themselves Joker-obsessed) for some unknown project. And your assumption is that the mastermind was… another one of the patients?

• Nightwing #15 by Kyle Higgins: I guess Dick didn’t have a “My parents are DEEAAAAAAD!!!” freakout dealing with Sonia Zucco until he was literally making out with her, but now suddenly this is this whole hamfisted issue. Who cares, anyway? And… I guess so much for Raya? I definitely didn’t care about her, but setting up that she was in prison really didn’t go anywhere if she was just going to get broken out like two issues later and immediately die.

• Nightwing #16 by Kyle Higgins: So the Joker is now suddenly clearly completely faking knowing who everyone is. He talks about how Haly’s is clearly important to Nightwing because they kept popping up in the same cities earlier in this book – a deduction he wouldn’t have needed to bother making if he actually new who Dick was. But Dick is still convinced that Batman was LYING ALL ALONG and the Joker knows everybody. He certainly knows Batgirl because she spilled it like an idiot.

• Red Hood and the Outlaws #15 by Scott Lobdell: Well, uh, RIP Isabel, I guess. I’m just going to not acknowledge these backstory retcons, though.

• Teen Titans #15 by Scott Lobdell: This is another title that sort of offends me by its existence. Especially Not-Tim, who is literally not even Tim.

• Red Hood and the Outlaws #16 by Scott Lobdell: Gotta be honest, the Outlaws being calmer and more tactical than the Titans, while stupid, is really funny. It’s also pretty… odd that they changed Roy’s past addiction problem from heroin to alcohol. It just seems unnecessary. It’s not like this book shies away from drug stuff. What is it with Lobdell and aggressively telling you that his characters are smarter than anyone gives them credit for? Be honest, it’s so that they can say they’re smart without acting smart, isn’t it? Anyway, Cassie is driving me up a wall, too. Remember when she was fun and kind of dorky and full of enthusiasm? Back before Geoff Johns happened to her? That was nice.

• Teen Titans #16 by Scott Lobdell and Fabian Nicieza: What is it with terrible Tim Drake fight scenes and “hitting hard” and “often?” Ahem, anyway, also, what’s the deal with Jason and Tim being best buddies? Jason kinda tried to kill him?

• Batman #16 by Scott Snyder: The Joker is getting to that childish point where the number of stupid little things he’d have to set up to prepare for this is just impossible. I mean, just one example: What if Batman did take the elevator shaft instead of the administrative corridors? Did the Joker set up an entire alternate set of challenges that Batman never saw, or would that have blown the whole plan out of the water?

• Batman #17 by Scott Snyder: Oh, for god’s sake, would you stop with the faces? It’s just silly. Anyway, the whole thing is a shaggy dog story. The Joker doesn’t actually do anything or know or care about any of the things he says he knows, which was the entire point of this story to begin with. (Except for Not-Babs’ identity, which she totally gave him.)

• Batman and Robin #17 by Peter J. Tomasi: We get enough pretentious dream sequences from Morrison, thank you very much.

• Red Hood and the Outlaws #17 by Scott Lobdell: Oh no, are we about to do an amnesia arc? I hate those almost as much as time travel and space arcs. … I hate a lot of things, OK? I’m a naturally hateful person.

I’m right up to the Requiem crossover as well (What is with these awful books and crossovers? They’re hard enough to read as it is), so next I’ll focus on the stuff I need to catch up on to read that.

6 Likes

Um…keep on keepin on…?

4 Likes

OH YEAH! Zany Haney and Batman’s brother( currently being droove around by Deadman) is back in WORLD’S FINEST #227! So, the story begins with Superman flyin around with the statue of liberty with onlookers thinkin out loud that he’s lost it. Supes then PUNCHES THE STATUE OF LIBERTY IN THE FACE, shattering her. The police arrive and tell Supes hes under arrest, because sockin beloved landmarks= bad, but, BUT! It’s a fake! Actually, its a FULL SIZED REPLICA STUFFED WITH DRUGS BY “ORGANIZED CRIME”!!! This all happens in 2 FREAKIN PAGES! My head’s swimming. Gonna finish the book now…

4 Likes

…and, welp, that made no sense. Suffice to say, the statue of liberty was NOT full of dope, Batman was wrong. Cause he was distraught. Over his brother bein soul-jacked by Deadman. Oh, and there were some gold smugglers.International gold smuglers. Superman and Batman shared an office where they could keep track off all the gold smuggling. "Operation Gold Flood’. The office had a map and a phone. And some hot air balloon hijinks. Twice. And then Batman’s bro got shot.:dizzy_face:. And that was that. I think…

4 Likes

I have read another 310 comics this month, all the new weekly releases both here and on Marvel Unlimited plus the Titans and Robin among others. This brings my yearly total to 2513.

6 Likes

I have read 150 books this month! That is more than last month but not the most books I have read in a month. I am getting back into my reading routines again, before I get another schedule change and I will have to readjust.

DC Highlights

• Sweet Tooth
  • Justice League (I am really enjoying this current team, especially now that I am all caught up)
  • Love Is Love

Non-DC Hightlights

• Artifacts (I have finally finished this series. For a while the books kind of puttered along but it had a great ending thanks to Ron Marz returning.)
  • Maniac of New York
  • 1025 books read in 2021…so far
List Of Every Book Read In 2021
Comic Publisher Trade/Collection Date Read
Batman: Gotham Nights (2020) 0012 DC 01/01/2021
Batman: Gotham Nights (2020) 0013 DC 01/01/2021
Swamp Thing: New Roots (2020) 0003 DC 01/01/2021
Swamp Thing: New Roots (2020) 0004 DC 01/01/2021
The Scumbag (2020) 0003 Image 01/01/2021
Wonder Woman: Agent of Peace (2020) 0012 DC 01/01/2021
Titans: Titans Together (2020) 0001 DC 01/01/2021
Harley Quinn Black + White + Red (2020) 0012 DC 01/01/2021
Harley Quinn Black + White + Red (2020) 0013 DC 01/01/2021
Lois Lane (2019) 0001 DC 01/01/2021
Lois Lane (2019) 0002 DC 01/01/2021
Lois Lane (2019) 0003 DC 01/02/2021
Lois Lane (2019) 0004 DC 01/02/2021
Lois Lane (2019) 0005 DC 01/02/2021
Lois Lane (2019) 0006 DC 01/02/2021
Red Border (2020) 0001 AWA Upshot Red Border Vol. 1 01/02/2021
Red Border (2020) 0002 AWA Upshot Red Border Vol. 1 01/02/2021
Red Border (2020) 0003 AWA Upshot Red Border Vol. 1 01/02/2021
Red Border (2020) 0004 AWA Upshot Red Border Vol. 1 01/02/2021
Year Zero (2020) 0001 AWA Upshot Year Zero Vol. 1 01/02/2021
Year Zero (2020) 0002 AWA Upshot Year Zero Vol. 1 01/02/2021
Year Zero (2020) 0003 AWA Upshot Year Zero Vol. 1 01/02/2021
Year Zero (2020) 0004 AWA Upshot Year Zero Vol. 1 01/02/2021
Year Zero (2020) 0005 AWA Upshot Year Zero Vol. 1 01/02/2021
Dracula, Motherf**cker! (2020) 0001 Image 01/03/2021
Justice League America (1987) 0078 DC Wonder Woman and Justice League America Vol. 1 01/03/2021
Justice League America (1987) 0079 DC Wonder Woman and Justice League America Vol. 1 01/03/2021
House of Mystery (2008) 0011 Vertigo 01/03/2021
House of Mystery (2008) 0012 Vertigo 01/03/2021
House of Mystery (2008) 0013 Vertigo 01/03/2021
House of Mystery (2008) 0014 Vertigo 01/03/2021
New Year’s Evil Prometheus (1997) 0001 DC 01/03/2021
New Year’s Evil (2019) 0001 DC 01/03/2021
Batman: The Adventures Continue (2020) 0007 DC 01/03/2021
Batman: The Adventures Continue (2020) 0008 DC 01/03/2021
Action Comics (2011) 0001 DC 01/03/2021
Action Comics (2011) 0002 DC 01/03/2021
Action Comics (2011) 0003 DC 01/03/2021
Action Comics (2011) 0004 DC 01/03/2021
Action Comics (2011) 0005 DC 01/03/2021
Crossover (2020) 0001 Image 01/03/2021
Crossover (2020) 0002 Image 01/03/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0056 Top Cow 01/03/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0057 Top Cow 01/03/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0058 Top Cow 01/03/2021
House of X (2019) 0004 Marvel 01/03/2021
Powers of X (2019) 0004 Marvel 01/03/2021
House of X (2019) 0005 Marvel 01/03/2021
Powers of X (2019) 0005 Marvel 01/03/2021
House of X (2019) 0006 Marvel 01/03/2021
Powers of X (2019) 0006 Marvel 01/03/2021
Justice League America (1987) 0080 DC Wonder Woman and Justice League America Vol. 1 01/04/2021
Justice League America (1987) 0081 DC Wonder Woman and Justice League America Vol. 1 01/04/2021
Justice League America (1987) 0082 DC Wonder Woman and Justice League America Vol. 1 01/04/2021
Byte-Sized (2020) 0001 AWA Upshot 01/04/2021
X-Men (2019) 0001 Marvel 01/05/2021
Lois Lane (2019) 0007 DC 01/06/2021
Action Comics (2011) 0006 DC 01/06/2021
Crossover (2020) 0003 Image 01/06/2021
Future State: Wonder Woman (2021) 0001 DC 01/06/2021
Future State: Superman of Metropolis (2021) 0001 DC 01/06/2021
Hot Valley Days & Cocaine Nights (2020) 0001 Antarctic Press 01/07/2021
Future State: Harley Quinn (2021) 0001 DC 01/07/2021
Marauders (2019) 0001 Marvel 01/07/2021
Excalibur (2019) 0001 Marvel 01/07/2021
New Mutants (2019) 0001 Marvel 01/07/2021
X-Force (2019) 0001 Marvel 01/07/2021
Fallen Angels (2019) 0001 Marvel 01/08/2021
Durham Red: Better Red Than Dead! (2020) 0001 2000 AD Compilation of stories from misc 2000 AD Progs and others 01/08/2021
X-Men (2019) 0002 Marvel 01/09/2021
Sensational Wonder Woman (2021) 0001 DC 01/09/2021
Batman: The Adventures Continue (2020) 0009 DC 01/09/2021
Harley Quinn Black + White + Red (2020) 0014 DC 01/09/2021
Superman: Man of Tomorrow (2020) 0011 DC 01/09/2021
Titans: Titans Together (2020) 0002 DC 01/09/2021
Titans: Burning Rage (2019) 0005 DC 01/09/2021
Swamp Thing: New Roots (2020) 0005 DC 01/09/2021
Excalibur (2019) 0002 Marvel 01/09/2021
Marauders (2019) 0002 Marvel 01/09/2021
The Huntress (1989) 0001 DC 01/09/2021
The Huntress (1989) 0002 DC 01/09/2021
The Huntress (1989) 0003 DC 01/09/2021
The Huntress (1989) 0004 DC 01/10/2021
The Huntress (1989) 0005 DC 01/10/2021
The Huntress (1989) 0006 DC 01/10/2021
New Mutants (2019) 0002 Marvel 01/10/2021
Action Comics (2011) 0006 DC 01/10/2021
Action Comics (2011) 0007 DC 01/10/2021
Action Comics (2011) 0008 DC 01/10/2021
Action Comics (2011) 0009 DC 01/10/2021
Action Comics (2011) 0010 DC 01/10/2021
Action Comics (2011) 0011 DC 01/10/2021
Action Comics (2011) 0012 DC 01/10/2021
Action Comics (2011) 0000 DC 01/10/2021
Action Comics (2011) 0013 DC 01/10/2021
Action Comics Annual (2012) 0001 DC 01/10/2021
Green Arrow (2001) 0001 DC 01/10/2021
Batman: Gotham Nights (2020) 0014 DC 01/10/2021
Knock Em Dead (2020) 0002 Aftershock 01/10/2021
Future State: The Flash (2021) 0001 DC 01/10/2021
Action Comics (2011) 0014 DC 01/11/2021
Action Comics (2011) 0015 DC 01/11/2021
Betty & Veronica (2016) 0001 Archie Comics Betty & Veronica by Adam Hughes 01/11/2021
Betty & Veronica (2016) 0002 Archie Comics Betty & Veronica by Adam Hughes 01/12/2021
Betty & Veronica (2016) 0003 Archie Comics Betty & Veronica by Adam Hughes 01/12/2021
Jughead (2015) 0012 Archie Comics Betty & Veronica by Adam Hughes 01/12/2021
Archie (2015) 0001 Archie Comics Archie: Varsity Edition Vol. 1 01/13/2021
Future State: Swamp Thing (2021) 0001 DC 01/13/2021
Future State: The Next Batman (2021) 0001 DC 01/13/2021
Archie (2015) 0002 Archie Comics Archie: Varsity Edition Vol. 1 01/14/2021
Future State: Superman/Wonder Woman (2021) 0001 DC 01/15/2021
DC Nation Presents: Future State (2020) 0001 DC 01/15/2021
Future State: Kara Zor-El, Superwoman (2021) 0001 DC 01/15/2021
Archie (2015) 0003 Archie Comics Archie: Varsity Edition Vol. 1 01/15/2021
Black Canary Wedding Planner (2007) 0001 DC 01/15/2021
Future State: Teen Titans (2021) 0001 DC 01/16/2021
Future State: Dark Detective (2021) 0001 DC 01/16/2021
Sensational Wonder Woman (2021) 0002 DC 01/16/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0059 Top Cow 01/16/2021
Tomb Raider (1999) 0025 Top Cow 01/16/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0060 Top Cow 01/16/2021
Evo (2003) 0001 Top Cow 01/16/2021
Archie (2015) 0004 Archie Comics Archie: Varsity Edition Vol. 1 01/16/2021
Snotgirl (2016) 0012 Image Snotgirl Vol. 3: Is This Real Life? 01/16/2021
Home Sick Pilots (2020) 0002 Image 01/16/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0061 Top Cow 01/16/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0062 Top Cow 01/16/2021
American Vampire 1976 (2020) 0004 DC Black Label 01/16/2021
Generations Shattered (2021) 0001 DC 01/16/2021
World of Betty and Veronica Jumbo Comics Digest (2021) 0001 Archie Comics 01/17/2021
Nightwing (2016) 0070 DC 01/18/2021
Nightwing (2016) 0071 DC 01/18/2021
Nightwing (2016) 0072 DC 01/18/2021
Nightwing (2016) 0073 DC 01/18/2021
Archie (2015) 0005 Archie Comics Archie: Varsity Edition Vol. 1 01/18/2021
Action Comics (2011) 0036 DC 01/18/2021
Action Comics (2011) 0037 DC 01/18/2021
Action Comics (2011) 0038 DC 01/18/2021
Action Comics (2011) 0039 DC 01/18/2021
Harley Quinn: Make 'Em Laugh (2020) 0001 DC 01/18/2021
Uncanny X-Men (1981) 458 Marvel 01/18/2021
Betty and Veronica: Friends Forever (2018) 0012 Archie Comics 01/19/2021
Archie Christmas Spectacular (2020) 0001 Archie Comics 01/20/2021
Plunge (2020) 0001 Hill House 01/20/2021
Static (1993) 0001 Milestone 01/20/2021
Uncanny X-Men (1981) 459 Marvel 01/21/2021
Harley Quinn: Make 'Em Laugh (2020) 0002 DC 01/21/2021
Harley Quinn: Make 'Em Laugh (2020) 0003 DC 01/21/2021
Plunge (2020) 0002 Hill House 01/21/2021
Plunge (2020) 0003 Hill House 01/21/2021
Plunge (2020) 0004 Hill House 01/21/2021
Hardware (1993) 0001 Milestone 01/22/2021
World’s Finest: Batwoman and Supergirl (2020) 0001 DC 01/22/2021
World’s Finest: Batwoman and Supergirl (2020) 0002 DC 01/22/2021
Birds of Prey: Sirens of Justice (2020) 0001 DC 01/22/2021
Birds of Prey: Sirens of Justice (2020) 0002 DC 01/22/2021
Lois Lane (2019) 0008 DC 01/22/2021
Lois Lane (2019) 0009 DC 01/22/2021
Lois Lane (2019) 0010 DC 01/22/2021
Lois Lane (2019) 0011 DC 01/22/2021
Lois Lane (2019) 0012 DC 01/22/2021
Byte-Sized (2020) 0002 AWA Upshot 01/23/2021
The Scumbag (2020) 0004 Image 01/23/2021
The Resistance Reborns (2020) 0001 AWA Upshot 01/23/2021
Batman (2016) 0021 DC Batman/The Flash: The Button Deluxe Edition 01/24/2021
The Flash (2016) 0021 DC Batman/The Flash: The Button Deluxe Edition 01/24/2021
Batman (2016) 0022 DC Batman/The Flash: The Button Deluxe Edition 01/24/2021
The Flash (2016) 0022 DC Batman/The Flash: The Button Deluxe Edition 01/24/2021
Ghosts (2020) 0001 DC 01/24/2021
Ghosts (2020) 0002 DC 01/24/2021
DCeased: Dead Planet (2020) 0007 DC 01/24/2021
Future State: Justice League (2021) 0001 DC 01/24/2021
Doomsday Clock (2017) 0001 DC Doomsday Clock: The Complete Collection 01/24/2021
Teen Titans Go! (2003) 0013 DC 01/25/2021
Josie and the Pussycats (2016) 0001 Archie Comics Josie and the Pussycats Vol. 1 01/25/2021
Josie and the Pussycats (2016) 0002 Archie Comics Josie and the Pussycats Vol. 1 01/26/2021
Future State: Catwoman (2021) 0001 DC 01/26/2021
Future State: Nightwing (2021) 0001 DC 01/26/2021
Future State: Immortal Wonder Woman (2021) 0001 DC 01/26/2021
Sensational Wonder Woman (2021) 0003 DC 01/26/2021
Future State: The Next Batman (2021) 0002 DC 01/27/2021
Haha (2021) 0001 Image 01/27/2021
Archie (2015) 0006 Archie Comics Archie: Varsity Edition Vol. 1 01/27/2021
Josie and the Pussycats (2016) 0003 Archie Comics Josie and the Pussycats Vol. 1 01/27/2021
Josie and the Pussycats (2016) 0004 Archie Comics Josie and the Pussycats Vol. 1 01/28/2021
Josie and the Pussycats (2016) 0005 Archie Comics Josie and the Pussycats Vol. 1 01/28/2021
E-Ratic (2020) 0001 AWA Upshot 01/28/2021
Battletoads: The Lost Adventure (2020) 0001 Titan Comics 01/28/2021
Battletoads: The Lost Adventure (2020) 0002 Titan Comics 01/28/2021
Irredeemable (2009) 0001 Boom Studios 01/28/2021
Future State: Aquaman (2021) 0001 DC 01/28/2021
Sensational Wonder Woman (2021) 0004 DC 01/28/2021
Future State: Batman/Superman (2021) 0001 DC 01/29/2021
Future State: Dark Detective (2021) 0002 DC 01/29/2021
Future State: Green Lantern (2021) 0001 DC 01/29/2021
Future State: Legion of Super-Heroes (2021) 0001 DC 01/29/2021
Future State: Robin Eternal (2021) 0001 DC 01/29/2021
Future State: Superman - Worlds of War (2021) 0001 DC 01/29/2021
Future State: Superman vs Imperious Lex (2021) 0001 DC 01/29/2021
Archangel 8 (2020) 0001 AWA Upshot Archangel 8 Vol. 1 01/30/2021
Archangel 8 (2020) 0002 AWA Upshot Archangel 8 Vol. 1 01/30/2021
Archangel 8 (2020) 0003 AWA Upshot Archangel 8 Vol. 1 01/30/2021
Archangel 8 (2020) 0004 AWA Upshot Archangel 8 Vol. 1 01/30/2021
Archangel 8 (2020) 0005 AWA Upshot Archangel 8 Vol. 1 01/30/2021
Future State: Shazam (2021) 0001 DC 01/30/2021
Future State: Suicide Squad (2021) 0001 DC 01/30/2021
The Other History of the DC Universe (2020) 0002 DC 01/30/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0063 Top Cow 01/30/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0064 Top Cow 01/30/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0065 Top Cow 01/30/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0066 Top Cow 01/30/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0067 Top Cow 01/30/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0068 Top Cow 01/30/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0069 Top Cow 01/30/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0070 Top Cow 01/30/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0071 Top Cow 01/30/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0072 Top Cow 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0073 Top Cow 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0074 Top Cow 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0075 Top Cow 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0076 Top Cow 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0077 Top Cow 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0078 Top Cow 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0079 Top Cow 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0080 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 1: Witch Hunt 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0081 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 1: Witch Hunt 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0082 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 1: Witch Hunt 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0083 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 1: Witch Hunt 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0084 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 1: Witch Hunt 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0085 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 1: Witch Hunt 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0086 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 2: Awakenings 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0087 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 2: Awakenings 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0088 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 2: Awakenings 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0089 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 2: Awakenings 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0090 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 2: Awakenings 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0091 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 2: Awakenings 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0092 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 2: Awakenings 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0093 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 3: Gods & Monsters 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0094 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 3: Gods & Monsters 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0095 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 3: Gods & Monsters 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0096 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 3: Gods & Monsters 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0097 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 3: Gods & Monsters 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0098 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 3: Gods & Monsters 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0099 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 3: Gods & Monsters 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0100 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 3: Gods & Monsters 01/31/2021
Witchblade: Bearers of the Blade (2006) 0001 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 3: Gods & Monsters 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0101 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 4: Eternal 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0102 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 4: Eternal 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0103 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 4: Eternal 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0104 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 4: Eternal 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0105 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 4: Eternal 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0106 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 4: Eternal 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0107 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 4: Eternal 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0108 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 4: Eternal 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0109 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 4: Eternal 01/31/2021
Witchblade 10th Anniversary Cover Gallery (2005) 0001 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 4: Eternal 01/31/2021
First Born: First Look (2007) 0001 Top Cow 01/31/2021
First Born (2007) 0001 Top Cow Artifact Orgins: First Born 01/31/2021
First Born (2007) 0002 Top Cow Artifact Orgins: First Born 01/31/2021
First Born (2007) 0003 Top Cow Artifact Orgins: First Born 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0110 Top Cow Artifact Orgins: First Born 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0111 Top Cow Artifact Orgins: First Born 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0112 Top Cow Artifact Orgins: First Born 01/31/2021
First Born: Aftermath (2008) 0001 Top Cow Artifact Orgins: First Born 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0113 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 5 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0114 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 5 02/01/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0115 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 5 02/01/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0116 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 6 02/01/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0117 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 6 02/01/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0118 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 6 02/01/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0119 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 6 02/01/2021
Broken Trinity Prelude (2008) 0001 Top Cow Broken Trinity 02/01/2021
Broken Trinity (2008) 0001 Top Cow Broken Trinity 02/01/2021
Broken Trinity: The Darkness (2008) 0001 Top Cow Broken Trinity 02/01/2021
Broken Trinity (2008) 0002 Top Cow Broken Trinity 02/01/2021
Broken Trinity: Angelus (2009) 0001 Top Cow Broken Trinity 02/01/2021
Broken Trinity (2008) 0003 Top Cow Broken Trinity 02/01/2021
Broken Trinity: Witchblade (2009) 0001 Top Cow Broken Trinity 02/01/2021
Broken Trinity: Aftermath (2009) 0001 Top Cow Broken Trinity 02/01/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0120 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 6 02/01/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0121 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 7 02/01/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0122 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 7 02/01/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0123 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 7 02/01/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0124 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 7 02/01/2021
Witchblade Annual (2009) 0001 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 7 02/01/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0125 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 8 02/01/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0126 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 8 02/01/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0127 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 8 02/01/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0128 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 8 02/01/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0129 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 8 02/01/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0130 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 8 02/01/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0131 Top Cow Witchblade: Redemption Vol. 1 02/01/2021
Angelus (2009) 0001 Top Cow Angelus Vol. 1 02/02/2021
Angelus (2009) 0002 Top Cow Angelus Vol. 1 02/02/2021
Angelus (2009) 0003 Top Cow Angelus Vol. 1 02/02/2021
Angelus (2009) 0004 Top Cow Angelus Vol. 1 02/02/2021
Angelus (2009) 0005 Top Cow Angelus Vol. 1 02/02/2021
Angelus (2009) 0006 Top Cow Angelus Vol. 1 02/02/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0132 Top Cow Witchblade: Redemption Vol. 1 02/02/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0133 Top Cow Witchblade: Redemption Vol. 1 02/02/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0134 Top Cow Witchblade: Redemption Vol. 1 02/03/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0135 Top Cow Witchblade: Redemption Vol. 1 02/03/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0136 Top Cow Witchblade: Redemption Vol. 1 02/03/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0137 Top Cow Witchblade: Redemption Vol. 2 02/04/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0138 Top Cow Witchblade: Redemption Vol. 2 02/04/2021
Batman/Catwoman (2020) 0002 DC Black Label 02/04/2021
Man-Bat (2021) 0001 DC 02/04/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0000 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 1 02/05/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0001 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 1 02/05/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0002 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 1 02/05/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0003 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 1 02/05/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0004 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 1 02/05/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0139 Top Cow Witchblade: Redemption Vol. 2 02/05/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0140 Top Cow Witchblade: Redemption Vol. 2 02/05/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0141 Top Cow Witchblade: Redemption Vol. 2 02/05/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0142 Top Cow Witchblade: Redemption Vol. 3 02/06/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0143 Top Cow Witchblade: Redemption Vol. 3 02/06/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0144 Top Cow Witchblade: Redemption Vol. 3 02/06/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0145 Top Cow Witchblade: Redemption Vol. 3 02/06/2021
Witchblade Annual (2009) 0002 Top Cow Witchblade: Redemption Vol. 3 02/06/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0146 Top Cow Witchblade: Redemption Vol. 4 02/06/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0147 Top Cow Witchblade: Redemption Vol. 4 02/06/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0148 Top Cow Witchblade: Redemption Vol. 4 02/07/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0149 Top Cow Witchblade: Redemption Vol. 4 02/07/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0150 Top Cow Witchblade: Redemption Vol. 4 02/07/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0005 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 2 02/07/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0006 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 2 02/07/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0007 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 2 02/07/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0008 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 2 02/07/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0009 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 3 02/07/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0010 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 3 02/07/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0011 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 3 02/07/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0012 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 3 02/07/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0013 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 3 02/07/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0151 Top Cow Witchblade: Rebirth Vol. 1 02/07/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0152 Top Cow Witchblade: Rebirth Vol. 1 02/08/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0153 Top Cow Witchblade: Rebirth Vol. 1 02/08/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0154 Top Cow Witchblade: Rebirth Vol. 1 02/08/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0155 Top Cow Witchblade: Rebirth Vol. 1 02/08/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0014 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 4 02/08/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0015 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 4 02/08/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0016 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 4 02/08/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0017 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 4 02/08/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0018 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 4 02/08/2021
Artifacts Origins (2012) 0001 Top Cow 02/08/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0156 Top Cow Witchblade: Rebirth Vol. 2 02/08/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0157 Top Cow Witchblade: Rebirth Vol. 2 02/08/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0158 Top Cow Witchblade: Rebirth Vol. 2 02/08/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0159 Top Cow Witchblade: Rebirth Vol. 2 02/08/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0160 Top Cow Witchblade: Rebirth Vol. 2 02/08/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0019 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 5 02/08/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0020 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 5 02/08/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0021 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 5 02/08/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0022 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 5 02/08/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0023 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 5 02/08/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0024 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 5 02/08/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0161 Top Cow Witchblade: Rebirth Vol. 3 02/09/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0162 Top Cow Witchblade: Rebirth Vol. 3 02/09/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0163 Top Cow Witchblade: Rebirth Vol. 3 02/09/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0025 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 6 02/10/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0164 Top Cow Witchblade: Rebirth Vol. 3 02/10/2021
The Darkness (2007) 0111 Top Cow 02/10/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0026 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 6 02/10/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0027 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 6 02/10/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0028 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 6 02/10/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0029 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 6 02/10/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0165 Top Cow Witchblade: Rebirth Vol. 3 02/10/2021
Witchblade: Due Process (2010) 0001 Top Cow Witchblade: Rebirth Vol. 3 02/10/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0166 Top Cow Witchblade: Rebirth Vol. 4 02/10/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0167 Top Cow Witchblade: Rebirth Vol. 4 02/10/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0168 Top Cow Witchblade: Rebirth Vol. 4 02/11/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0169 Top Cow Witchblade: Rebirth Vol. 4 02/11/2021
Witchblade: Day of the Oulaw (2013) 0001 Top Cow Witchblade: Rebirth Vol. 4 02/11/2021
Witchblade/The Darkness/Angelus Trinity: Blood on the Sands (2009) 0001 Top Cow Witchblade: Rebirth Vol. 4 02/11/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0170 Top Cow Witchblade: Borne Again Vol. 1 02/11/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0171 Top Cow Witchblade: Borne Again Vol. 1 02/11/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0172 Top Cow Witchblade: Borne Again Vol. 1 02/11/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0173 Top Cow Witchblade: Borne Again Vol. 1 02/11/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0174 Top Cow Witchblade: Borne Again Vol. 1 02/11/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0175 Top Cow Witchblade: Borne Again Vol. 2 02/11/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0176 Top Cow Witchblade: Borne Again Vol. 2 02/11/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0177 Top Cow Witchblade: Borne Again Vol. 2 02/11/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0178 Top Cow Witchblade: Borne Again Vol. 2 02/11/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0179 Top Cow Witchblade: Borne Again Vol. 2 02/11/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0180 Top Cow Witchblade: Borne Again Vol. 3 02/11/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0181 Top Cow Witchblade: Borne Again Vol. 3 02/11/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0182 Top Cow Witchblade: Borne Again Vol. 3 02/11/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0183 Top Cow Witchblade: Borne Again Vol. 3 02/11/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0184 Top Cow Witchblade: Borne Again Vol. 3 02/11/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0185 Top Cow Witchblade: Borne Again Vol. 3 02/11/2021
Witchblade (2017) 0001 Top Cow Witchblade: Volume 1 02/11/2021
Basketful of Heads (2019) 0001 Hill House 02/15/2021
Basketful of Heads (2019) 0002 Hill House 02/15/2021
Basketful of Heads (2019) 0003 Hill House 02/15/2021
Basketful of Heads (2019) 0004 Hill House 02/15/2021
Basketful of Heads (2019) 0005 Hill House 02/15/2021
Basketful of Heads (2019) 0006 Hill House 02/15/2021
Basketful of Heads (2019) 0007 Hill House 02/15/2021
Witchblade (2017) 0002 Top Cow Witchblade: Volume 1 02/16/2021
Byte-Sized (2020) 0003 AWA Upshot 02/17/2021
Young Monsters In Love (2018) 0001 DC 02/17/2021
Batman/Aliens (1997) 0001 DC/Dark Horse 02/17/2021
Batman/Aliens (1997) 0002 DC/Dark Horse 02/17/2021
Grindhouse: Doors Open At Midnight (2013) 0001 Dark Horse 02/18/2021
Grindhouse: Doors Open At Midnight (2013) 0002 Dark Horse 02/18/2021
Grindhouse: Doors Open At Midnight (2013) 0003 Dark Horse 02/18/2021
Grindhouse: Doors Open At Midnight (2013) 0004 Dark Horse 02/18/2021
Grindhouse: Doors Open At Midnight (2013) 0005 Dark Horse 02/18/2021
Grindhouse: Doors Open At Midnight (2013) 0006 Dark Horse 02/19/2021
Grindhouse: Doors Open At Midnight (2013) 0007 Dark Horse 02/19/2021
Grindhouse: Doors Open At Midnight (2013) 0008 Dark Horse 02/19/2021
Grindhouse: Drive In, Bleed Out (2014) 0001 Dark Horse 02/22/2021
Plunge (2020) 0005 Hill House 02/23/2021
Archie’s Madhouse Magic (2019) 0001 Archie Comics 02/24/2021
Vertigo Visions: The Phantom Stranger (1993) 0001 Vertigo 02/25/2021
Scooby-Doo (1997) 0046 DC 02/25/2021
Future State: The Flash (2021) 0002 DC 02/25/2021
Future State: Teen Titans (2021) 0002 DC 02/25/2021
Josie and the Pussycats (2016) 0006 Archie Comics Josie and the Pussycats Vol. 2 02/25/2021
Josie and the Pussycats (2016) 0007 Archie Comics Josie and the Pussycats Vol. 2 02/25/2021
Josie and the Pussycats (2016) 0008 Archie Comics Josie and the Pussycats Vol. 2 02/25/2021
Josie and the Pussycats (2016) 0009 Archie Comics Josie and the Pussycats Vol. 2 02/26/2021
Archie & Friends: Guide to Dating (2021) 0001 Archie Comics 02/27/2021
Betty and Veronica Friends Forever: Danger Zone! (2021) 0001 Archie Comics 02/27/2021
Hellplayer (2020) 0001 Villain Archives 02/28/2021
Hellplayer (2020) 0002 Villain Archives 02/28/2021
Covid Chronicles (2020) 0001 AWA Upshot Volume 1 02/28/2021
Justice League America (1987) 0083 DC Wonder Woman and Justice League America Vol. 1 02/28/2021
Guy Gardner (1992) DC Wonder Woman and Justice League America Vol. 1 02/28/2021
Justice League America (1987) 0084 DC Wonder Woman and Justice League America Vol. 1 02/28/2021
Justice League America (1987) 0085 DC Wonder Woman and Justice League America Vol. 1 02/28/2021
Justice League America Annual (1989) 0007 DC Wonder Woman and Justice League America Vol. 1 02/28/2021
Chilling Adventures In Sorcery As Told By Sabrina (1972) 0001 Archie Comics Chilling Adventures In Sorcery Vol. 1 03/01/2021
ET-ER (2020) 0001 AWA Upshot 03/01/2021
ET-ER (2020) 0002 AWA Upshot 03/01/2021
ET-ER (2020) 0003 AWA Upshot 03/01/2021
ET-ER (2020) 0004 AWA Upshot 03/01/2021
ET-ER (2020) 0005 AWA Upshot 03/01/2021
ET-ER (2020) 0006 AWA Upshot 03/01/2021
ET-ER (2020) 0007 AWA Upshot 03/01/2021
ET-ER (2020) 0008 AWA Upshot 03/01/2021
Future State: Aquaman (2021) 0002 DC 03/01/2021
Future State: Batman/Superman (2021) 0002 DC 03/01/2021
Future State: Catwoman (2021) 0002 DC 03/01/2021
Future State: Harley Quinn (2021) 0002 DC 03/01/2021
Future State: Swamp Thing (2021) 0002 DC 03/01/2021
Future State: Superman - House of El (2021) 0001 DC 03/02/2021
Future State: Dark Detective (2021) 0003 DC 03/02/2021
Future State: Dark Detective (2021) 0004 DC 03/02/2021
Batman/Catwoman (2020) 0003 DC Black Label 03/02/2021
The Swamp Thing (2021) 0001 DC 03/02/2021
Infinite Frontier (2021) 0000 DC 03/02/2021
The Adventures of Mr. Crypt and Baron Rat (2019) 0003 Alterna Comics 03/03/2021
BRZRKR (2021) 0001 Boom Studios 03/03/2021
Bad Mother (2020) 0001 AWA Upshot Bad Mother Vol. 1 03/03/2021
Bad Mother (2020) 0002 AWA Upshot Bad Mother Vol. 1 03/03/2021
Bad Mother (2020) 0003 AWA Upshot Bad Mother Vol. 1 03/03/2021
Bad Mother (2020) 0004 AWA Upshot Bad Mother Vol. 1 03/03/2021
Bad Mother (2020) 0005 AWA Upshot Bad Mother Vol. 1 03/03/2021
Old Haunts (2020) 0001 AWA Upshot Old Haunts Vol. 1 03/03/2021
Old Haunts (2020) 0002 AWA Upshot Old Haunts Vol. 1 03/03/2021
Old Haunts (2020) 0003 AWA Upshot Old Haunts Vol. 1 03/03/2021
Old Haunts (2020) 0004 AWA Upshot Old Haunts Vol. 1 03/03/2021
Old Haunts (2020) 0005 AWA Upshot Old Haunts Vol. 1 03/03/2021
Devil’s Highway (2020) 0001 AWA Upshot Devil’s Highway Vol. 1 03/03/2021
Devil’s Highway (2020) 0002 AWA Upshot Devil’s Highway Vol. 1 03/03/2021
Devil’s Highway (2020) 0003 AWA Upshot Devil’s Highway Vol. 1 03/03/2021
Devil’s Highway (2020) 0004 AWA Upshot Devil’s Highway Vol. 1 03/03/2021
Devil’s Highway (2020) 0005 AWA Upshot Devil’s Highway Vol. 1 03/03/2021
Harleen (2019) 0001 DC Black Label Harleen 03/04/2021
Harleen (2019) 0002 DC Black Label Harleen 03/04/2021
Harleen (2019) 0003 DC Black Label Harleen 03/04/2021
Superman: Man of Tomorrow (2020) 0012 DC 03/04/2021
Superman: Man of Tomorrow (2020) 0013 DC 03/04/2021
Superman: Man of Tomorrow (2020) 0014 DC 03/04/2021
Superman: Man of Tomorrow (2020) 0015 DC 03/04/2021
Superman: Man of Tomorrow (2020) 0016 DC 03/04/2021
Superman: Man of Tomorrow (2020) 0017 DC 03/04/2021
Superman: Man of Tomorrow (2020) 0018 DC 03/04/2021
Superman: Man of Tomorrow (2020) 0019 DC 03/04/2021
Superman: Man of Tomorrow (2020) 0020 DC 03/04/2021
Wonder Woman: Agent of Peace (2020) 0013 DC 03/04/2021
Wonder Woman: Agent of Peace (2020) 0014 DC 03/04/2021
Wonder Woman: Agent of Peace (2020) 0015 DC 03/04/2021
Wonder Woman: Agent of Peace (2020) 0016 DC 03/04/2021
Wonder Woman: Agent of Peace (2020) 0017 DC 03/04/2021
Wonder Woman: Agent of Peace (2020) 0018 DC 03/04/2021
Plunge (2020) 0006 Hill House 03/04/2021
Green Arrow (2001) 0002 DC 03/04/2021
Green Arrow (2001) 0003 DC 03/04/2021
Green Arrow (2001) 0004 DC 03/05/2021
Green Arrow (2001) 0005 DC 03/07/2021
Green Arrow (2001) 0006 DC 03/07/2021
Green Arrow (2001) 0007 DC 03/07/2021
Green Arrow (2001) 0008 DC 03/07/2021
Green Arrow (2001) 0009 DC 03/07/2021
Green Arrow (2001) 0010 DC 03/07/2021
JLA/Spectre: Soul War (2003) 0001 DC 03/07/2021
JLA/Spectre: Soul War (2003) 0002 DC 03/08/2021
Xena: Warrior Princess (1999) 0001 Dark Horse Classic Years Omnibus 03/08/2021
Xena: Warrior Princess (1999) 0002 Dark Horse Classic Years Omnibus 03/08/2021
Strangers in Paradise (1993) 0001 Abstract Studio The Collected Strangers In Paradise Vol. 1 03/08/2021
Green Arrow: The Longbow Hunters (1987) 0001 DC 03/08/2021
Green Arrow: The Longbow Hunters (1987) 0002 DC 03/08/2021
Green Arrow: The Longbow Hunters (1987) 0003 DC 03/08/2021
Green Arrow (1983) 0001 DC 03/08/2021
Green Arrow (1983) 0002 DC 03/08/2021
Green Arrow (1983) 0003 DC 03/08/2021
Green Arrow (1983) 0004 DC 03/09/2021
Wonder Woman (2016) 0770 DC 03/10/2021
Betty and Veronica Friends Forever: Spring Break (2021) 0001 Archie Comics 03/10/2021
Superman (2018) 0029 DC 03/10/2021
The Joker (2021) 0001 DC 03/10/2021
American Vampire 1976 (2020) 0005 DC Black Label 03/10/2021
American Vampire 1976 (2020) 0006 DC Black Label 03/10/2021
Xena: Warrior Princess (1999) 0003 Dark Horse Classic Years Omnibus 03/11/2021
Strangers in Paradise (1993) 0002 Abstract Studio The Collected Strangers In Paradise Vol. 1 03/11/2021
JLA (1996) 0094 DC 03/11/2021
JLA (1996) 0095 DC 03/11/2021
JLA (1996) 0096 DC 03/13/2021
JLA (1996) 0097 DC 03/13/2021
JLA (1996) 0098 DC 03/14/2021
JLA (1996) 0099 DC 03/14/2021
Strangers in Paradise (1993) 0003 Abstract Studio The Collected Strangers In Paradise Vol. 1 03/14/2021
Xena: Warrior Princess (1999) 0004 Dark Horse Classic Years Omnibus 03/14/2021
Xena: Warrior Princess (1999) 0005 Dark Horse Classic Years Omnibus 03/14/2021
Battlestar Galactica (2006) 0000 Dynamite Battlestar Galactica Vol. 1 03/14/2021
Battlestar Galactica (2006) 0001 Dynamite Battlestar Galactica Vol. 1 03/14/2021
Battlestar Galactica (2006) 0002 Dynamite Battlestar Galactica Vol. 1 03/15/2021
Battlestar Galactica (2006) 0003 Dynamite Battlestar Galactica Vol. 1 03/15/2021
Strangers in Paradise (1994) 0001 Abstract Studio Strangers in Paradise: I Dream of You 03/15/2021
Strangers in Paradise (1994) 0002 Abstract Studio Strangers in Paradise: I Dream of You 03/15/2021
Strangers in Paradise (1994) 0003 Abstract Studio Strangers in Paradise: I Dream of You 03/15/2021
Strangers in Paradise (1994) 0004 Abstract Studio Strangers in Paradise: I Dream of You 03/15/2021
JLA 80-Page Giant (1998) 0001 DC JLA Vol. 7: Tower of Babel 03/15/2021
JLA (1997) 0042 DC JLA Vol. 7: Tower of Babel 03/15/2021
JLA (1997) 0043 DC JLA Vol. 7: Tower of Babel 03/15/2021
JLA (1997) 0044 DC JLA Vol. 7: Tower of Babel 03/15/2021
JLA (1997) 0045 DC JLA Vol. 7: Tower of Babel 03/15/2021
JLA (1997) 0046 DC JLA Vol. 7: Tower of Babel 03/15/2021
JLA: Secret Files & Origins (1997) 0003 DC JLA Vol. 7: Tower of Babel 03/16/2021
Xena: Warrior Princess (1999) 0006 Dark Horse Classic Years Omnibus 03/16/2021
Justice League (2018) 0059 DC 03/16/2021
Superman: Red and Blue (2021) 0001 DC 03/17/2021
Justice League: No Justice (2018) 0001 DC 03/17/2021
Justice League: No Justice (2018) 0002 DC 03/18/2021
Justice League: No Justice (2018) 0003 DC 03/18/2021
Justice League: No Justice (2018) 0004 DC 03/18/2021
Wonder Woman and Justice League Dark: The Witching Hour (2018) 0001 DC Wonder Woman and Justice League Dark: The Witching Hour 03/21/2021
Wonder Woman (2016) 0056 DC Wonder Woman and Justice League Dark: The Witching Hour 03/21/2021
Justice League Dark (2018) 0004 DC Wonder Woman and Justice League Dark: The Witching Hour 03/22/2021
Wonder Woman (2016) 0057 DC Wonder Woman and Justice League Dark: The Witching Hour 03/22/2021
Justice League Dark and Wonder Woman: The Witching Hour (2018) 0001 DC Wonder Woman and Justice League Dark: The Witching Hour 03/22/2021
Justice League (2018) 0001 DC 03/22/2021
Justice League (2018) 0002 DC 03/22/2021
Justice League (2018) 0003 DC 03/22/2021
Justice League (2018) 0004 DC 03/22/2021
Justice League (2018) 0005 DC 03/22/2021
Justice League (2018) 0006 DC 03/22/2021
Justice League (2018) 0007 DC 03/22/2021
Justice League Odyssey (2018) 0001 DC 03/23/2021
Justice League Odyssey (2018) 0002 DC 03/23/2021
Justice League Odyssey (2018) 0003 DC 03/23/2021
Justice League Odyssey (2018) 0004 DC 03/23/2021
Justice League Odyssey (2018) 0005 DC 03/23/2021
Harley Quinn (2021) 0001 DC 03/23/2021
Teen Titans Academy (2021) 0001 DC 03/24/2021
Eternal Thirst of Dracula (2014) 0001 American Mythology 03/26/2021
Eternal Thirst of Dracula (2014) 0002 American Mythology 03/26/2021
Eternal Thirst of Dracula Book 2 (2019) 0001 American Mythology 03/26/2021
Eternal Thirst of Dracula Book 2 (2019) 0002 American Mythology 03/26/2021
The Quotable Giant Days Boom Studios 03/26/2021
Something Is Killing The Children (2019) 0001 Boom Studios Something Is Killing The Children Vol 1 03/26/2021
Blood Realm (2020) 0001 Alterna Comics 03/26/2021
Blood Realm (2020) 0002 Alterna Comics 03/26/2021
Blood Realm (2020) 0003 Alterna Comics 03/26/2021
Beast Hunter X (2018) 0001 American Mythology 03/26/2021
Future State: Wonder Woman (2021) 0002 DC 03/26/2021
Future State: Superman/Wonder Woman (2021) 0002 DC 03/26/2021
Xena: Warrior Princess (1999) 0007 Dark Horse Classic Years Omnibus 03/26/2021
Pussycats (2015) 0000 E-Comix Volume 1 03/26/2021
Future State: Nightwing (2021) 0002 DC 03/26/2021
Future State: Kara Zor-El, Superwoman (2021) 0002 DC 03/26/2021
Something Is Killing The Children (2019) 0002 Boom Studios Something Is Killing The Children Vol 1 03/26/2021
Something Is Killing The Children (2019) 0003 Boom Studios Something Is Killing The Children Vol 1 03/26/2021
Something Is Killing The Children (2019) 0004 Boom Studios Something Is Killing The Children Vol 1 03/26/2021
Something Is Killing The Children (2019) 0005 Boom Studios Something Is Killing The Children Vol 1 03/26/2021
Something Is Killing The Children (2019) 0006 Boom Studios Something Is Killing The Children Vol 2 03/26/2021
Something Is Killing The Children (2019) 0007 Boom Studios Something Is Killing The Children Vol 2 03/26/2021
Something Is Killing The Children (2019) 0008 Boom Studios Something Is Killing The Children Vol 2 03/26/2021
Something Is Killing The Children (2019) 0009 Boom Studios Something Is Killing The Children Vol 2 03/26/2021
Something Is Killing The Children (2019) 0010 Boom Studios Something Is Killing The Children Vol 2 03/26/2021
Something Is Killing The Children (2019) 0011 Boom Studios 03/26/2021
Something Is Killing The Children (2019) 0012 Boom Studios 03/26/2021
Something Is Killing The Children (2019) 0013 Boom Studios 03/26/2021
Something Is Killing The Children (2019) 0014 Boom Studios 03/26/2021
Something Is Killing The Children (2019) 0015 Boom Studios 03/26/2021
Chum (2016) 0001 ComixTribe Chum Vol. 1 03/27/2021
Chum (2016) 0002 ComixTribe Chum Vol. 1 03/27/2021
Chum (2016) 0003 ComixTribe Chum Vol. 1 03/27/2021
Random Acts of Violence PaperFilms 03/27/2021
Horizon Zero Dawn (2020) 0000 Titan Comics Horizon Zero Dawn Vol 1: The Sunhawk 03/27/2021
Horizon Zero Dawn (2020) 0001 Titan Comics Horizon Zero Dawn Vol 1: The Sunhawk 03/27/2021
Horizon Zero Dawn (2020) 0002 Titan Comics Horizon Zero Dawn Vol 1: The Sunhawk 03/27/2021
Horizon Zero Dawn (2020) 0003 Titan Comics Horizon Zero Dawn Vol 1: The Sunhawk 03/27/2021
Horizon Zero Dawn (2020) 0004 Titan Comics Horizon Zero Dawn Vol 1: The Sunhawk 03/27/2021
JLA: Scary Monsters (2003) 0001 DC 03/27/2021
JLA: Scary Monsters (2003) 0002 DC 03/27/2021
JLA: Scary Monsters (2003) 0003 DC 03/27/2021
JLA: Scary Monsters (2003) 0004 DC 03/27/2021
JLA: Scary Monsters (2003) 0005 DC 03/28/2021
JLA: Scary Monsters (2003) 0006 DC 03/28/2021
Justice League Dark (2018) 0014 DC 03/28/2021
Justice League Dark (2018) 0015 DC 03/28/2021
Justice League Dark (2018) 0016 DC 03/28/2021
Justice League Dark (2018) 0017 DC 03/28/2021
Justice League Dark (2018) 0018 DC 03/28/2021
Justice League Dark (2018) 0019 DC 03/28/2021
Superwoman (2016) 0001 DC Superwoman Vol 1: Who Killed Superwoman? 03/28/2021
Superwoman (2016) 0002 DC Superwoman Vol 1: Who Killed Superwoman? 03/28/2021
Superwoman (2016) 0003 DC Superwoman Vol 1: Who Killed Superwoman? 03/28/2021
Superwoman (2016) 0004 DC Superwoman Vol 1: Who Killed Superwoman? 03/28/2021
Superwoman (2016) 0005 DC Superwoman Vol 1: Who Killed Superwoman? 03/29/2021
Superwoman (2016) 0006 DC Superwoman Vol 1: Who Killed Superwoman? 03/29/2021
Superwoman (2016) 0007 DC Superwoman Vol 1: Who Killed Superwoman? 03/29/2021
The Red Mother (2019) 0001 Boom Studios The Red Mother Vol. 1 03/29/2021
The Red Mother (2019) 0002 Boom Studios The Red Mother Vol. 1 03/29/2021
The Red Mother (2019) 0003 Boom Studios The Red Mother Vol. 1 03/29/2021
The Red Mother (2019) 0004 Boom Studios The Red Mother Vol. 1 03/29/2021
The Red Mother (2019) 0005 Boom Studios The Red Mother Vol. 2 03/29/2021
The Red Mother (2019) 0006 Boom Studios The Red Mother Vol. 2 03/29/2021
The Red Mother (2019) 0007 Boom Studios The Red Mother Vol. 2 03/29/2021
The Red Mother (2019) 0008 Boom Studios The Red Mother Vol. 2 03/29/2021
The Red Mother (2019) 0009 Boom Studios 03/29/2021
The Red Mother (2019) 0010 Boom Studios 03/29/2021
The Red Mother (2019) 0011 Boom Studios 03/29/2021
The Red Mother (2019) 0012 Boom Studios 03/29/2021
Superwoman (2016) 0008 DC Superwoman Vol 2: Rediscovery 03/29/2021
Superwoman (2016) 0009 DC Superwoman Vol 2: Rediscovery 03/30/2021
Superwoman (2016) 0010 DC Superwoman Vol 2: Rediscovery 03/30/2021
Superwoman (2016) 0011 DC Superwoman Vol 2: Rediscovery 03/30/2021
Superwoman (2016) 0012 DC Superwoman Vol 2: Rediscovery 03/30/2021
Once & Future (2019) 0001 Boom Studios Once & Future Vol 1: The King Is Undead 03/31/2021
Once & Future (2019) 0002 Boom Studios Once & Future Vol 1: The King Is Undead 03/31/2021
Once & Future (2019) 0003 Boom Studios Once & Future Vol 1: The King Is Undead 03/31/2021
Once & Future (2019) 0004 Boom Studios Once & Future Vol 1: The King Is Undead 03/31/2021
Once & Future (2019) 0005 Boom Studios Once & Future Vol 1: The King Is Undead 03/31/2021
Once & Future (2019) 0006 Boom Studios Once & Future Vol 1: The King Is Undead 03/31/2021
Once & Future (2019) 0007 Boom Studios Once & Future Vol 2: Old English 03/31/2021
Once & Future (2019) 0008 Boom Studios Once & Future Vol 2: Old English 03/31/2021
Once & Future (2019) 0009 Boom Studios Once & Future Vol 2: Old English 03/31/2021
Once & Future (2019) 0010 Boom Studios Once & Future Vol 2: Old English 03/31/2021
Once & Future (2019) 0011 Boom Studios Once & Future Vol 2: Old English 04/01/2021
Once & Future (2019) 0012 Boom Studios Once & Future Vol 2: Old English 04/01/2021
Superwoman (2016) 0013 DC Superwoman Vol 3: The Midnight Hour 04/01/2021
Superwoman (2016) 0014 DC Superwoman Vol 3: The Midnight Hour 04/01/2021
Superwoman (2016) 0015 DC Superwoman Vol 3: The Midnight Hour 04/01/2021
Superwoman (2016) 0016 DC Superwoman Vol 3: The Midnight Hour 04/01/2021
Superwoman (2016) 0017 DC Superwoman Vol 3: The Midnight Hour 04/01/2021
Superwoman (2016) 0018 DC Superwoman Vol 3: The Midnight Hour 04/01/2021
Grendel, Kentucky (2020) 0001 AWA Upshot Grendel, Kentucky Vol. 1 04/03/2021
Grendel, Kentucky (2020) 0002 AWA Upshot Grendel, Kentucky Vol. 1 04/03/2021
Grendel, Kentucky (2020) 0003 AWA Upshot Grendel, Kentucky Vol. 1 04/03/2021
Grendel, Kentucky (2020) 0004 AWA Upshot Grendel, Kentucky Vol. 1 04/03/2021
American Ronin (2020) 0001 AWA Upshot American Ronin Vol. 1 04/03/2021
American Ronin (2020) 0002 AWA Upshot American Ronin Vol. 1 04/04/2021
Birds of Prey (1998) 0008 DC 04/04/2021
The Dark Mansion of Forbidden Love (1971) 0002 DC 04/04/2021
Young Romance: A New 52 Valentine’s Day Special (2013) 0001 DC 04/04/2021
Superman: The Wedding Album (1996) 0001 DC 04/04/2021
American Ronin (2020) 0003 AWA Upshot American Ronin Vol. 1 04/04/2021
American Ronin (2020) 0004 AWA Upshot American Ronin Vol. 1 04/04/2021
American Ronin (2020) 0005 AWA Upshot American Ronin Vol. 1 04/04/2021
Teen Titans: Year One (2008) 0001 DC Teen Titans: Year One 04/04/2021
Teen Titans: Year One (2008) 0002 DC Teen Titans: Year One 04/04/2021
Teen Titans: Year One (2008) 0003 DC Teen Titans: Year One 04/04/2021
Teen Titans: Year One (2008) 0004 DC Teen Titans: Year One 04/04/2021
Teen Titans: Year One (2008) 0005 DC Teen Titans: Year One 04/04/2021
Teen Titans: Year One (2008) 0006 DC Teen Titans: Year One 04/04/2021
All-Star Batman & Robin, the Boy Wonder (2005) 0001 DC All-Star Batman & Robin, the Boy Wonder Vol. 1 04/05/2021
All-Star Batman & Robin, the Boy Wonder (2005) 0002 DC All-Star Batman & Robin, the Boy Wonder Vol. 1 04/05/2021
All-Star Batman & Robin, the Boy Wonder (2005) 0003 DC All-Star Batman & Robin, the Boy Wonder Vol. 1 04/05/2021
All-Star Batman & Robin, the Boy Wonder (2005) 0004 DC All-Star Batman & Robin, the Boy Wonder Vol. 1 04/05/2021
All-Star Batman & Robin, the Boy Wonder (2005) 0005 DC All-Star Batman & Robin, the Boy Wonder Vol. 1 04/05/2021
All-Star Batman & Robin, the Boy Wonder (2005) 0006 DC All-Star Batman & Robin, the Boy Wonder Vol. 1 04/06/2021
All-Star Batman & Robin, the Boy Wonder (2005) 0007 DC All-Star Batman & Robin, the Boy Wonder Vol. 1 04/06/2021
All-Star Batman & Robin, the Boy Wonder (2005) 0008 DC All-Star Batman & Robin, the Boy Wonder Vol. 1 04/06/2021
All-Star Batman & Robin, the Boy Wonder (2005) 0009 DC All-Star Batman & Robin, the Boy Wonder Vol. 1 04/06/2021
All-Star Batman & Robin, the Boy Wonder (2005) 0010 DC 04/06/2021
The Swamp Thing (2021) 0002 DC 04/07/2021
Batman/Catwoman (2020) 0004 DC 04/07/2021
The Flash (2016) 0768 DC 04/07/2021
Action Comics (2016) 1029 DC 04/07/2021
Bloom (2021) 0001 Hero Tomorrow Comics 04/07/2021
Batman (2016) 0106 DC 04/07/2021
Detective Comics (2016) 1034 DC 04/07/2021
Batman (2016) 0107 DC 04/08/2021
Sensational Wonder Woman (2021) 0005 DC 04/10/2021
Sensational Wonder Woman (2021) 0006 DC 04/10/2021
Sensational Wonder Woman (2021) 0007 DC 04/10/2021
Sensational Wonder Woman (2021) 0008 DC 04/10/2021
Sensational Wonder Woman (2021) 0009 DC 04/10/2021
Sensational Wonder Woman (2021) 0010 DC 04/10/2021
Sensational Wonder Woman (2021) 0011 DC 04/10/2021
Sensational Wonder Woman (2021) 0012 DC 04/10/2021
Sensational Wonder Woman (2021) 0013 DC 04/11/2021
Sensational Wonder Woman (2021) 0014 DC 04/11/2021
Once & Future (2019) 0013 Boom Studios 04/11/2021
Once & Future (2019) 0014 Boom Studios 04/11/2021
Once & Future (2019) 0015 Boom Studios 04/11/2021
Once & Future (2019) 0016 Boom Studios 04/11/2021
Once & Future (2019) 0017 Boom Studios 04/11/2021
Meteor Swarm (2018) 0001 American Mythology 04/11/2021
Elvira, Mistress of the Dark (2018) 0001 Dynamite Evira, Mistress of the Dark Vol. 1: Timescream 04/11/2021
Elvira, Mistress of the Dark (2018) 0002 Dynamite Evira, Mistress of the Dark Vol. 1: Timescream 04/11/2021
Elvira, Mistress of the Dark (2018) 0003 Dynamite Evira, Mistress of the Dark Vol. 1: Timescream 04/11/2021
Elvira, Mistress of the Dark (2018) 0004 Dynamite Evira, Mistress of the Dark Vol. 1: Timescream 04/11/2021
Elvira, Mistress of the Dark (2018) 0005 Dynamite Evira, Mistress of the Dark Vol. 2: Elvira’s Inferno 04/11/2021
Elvira, Mistress of the Dark (2018) 0006 Dynamite Evira, Mistress of the Dark Vol. 2: Elvira’s Inferno 04/11/2021
Elvira, Mistress of the Dark (2018) 0007 Dynamite Evira, Mistress of the Dark Vol. 2: Elvira’s Inferno 04/11/2021
Elvira, Mistress of the Dark (2018) 0008 Dynamite Evira, Mistress of the Dark Vol. 2: Elvira’s Inferno 04/11/2021
Batgirl (2009) 0014 DC 04/11/2021
Convergence: Wonder Woman (2015) 0001 DC 04/11/2021
Convergence: Wonder Woman (2015) 0002 DC 04/11/2021
Appalachian Assassin (2020) 0001 Markosia 04/11/2021
Masks (2012) 0001 Dynamite Masks Vol. 1 04/11/2021
Masks (2012) 0002 Dynamite Masks Vol. 1 04/11/2021
Masks (2012) 0003 Dynamite Masks Vol. 1 04/11/2021
Masks (2012) 0004 Dynamite Masks Vol. 1 04/11/2021
Masks (2012) 0005 Dynamite Masks Vol. 1 04/11/2021
Masks (2012) 0006 Dynamite Masks Vol. 1 04/11/2021
Masks (2012) 0007 Dynamite Masks Vol. 1 04/11/2021
Masks (2012) 0008 Dynamite Masks Vol. 1 04/11/2021
S.W.O.R.D. (2009) 0001 Marvel Uncanny X-Men by Kieron Gillen: The Complete Collection Vol. 1 04/12/2021
S.W.O.R.D. (2009) 0002 Marvel Uncanny X-Men by Kieron Gillen: The Complete Collection Vol. 1 04/12/2021
S.W.O.R.D. (2009) 0003 Marvel Uncanny X-Men by Kieron Gillen: The Complete Collection Vol. 1 04/12/2021
S.W.O.R.D. (2009) 0004 Marvel Uncanny X-Men by Kieron Gillen: The Complete Collection Vol. 1 04/12/2021
S.W.O.R.D. (2009) 0005 Marvel Uncanny X-Men by Kieron Gillen: The Complete Collection Vol. 1 04/12/2021
Neverminds (2014) 0001 Drumfish Productions Neverminds Vol. 1: Collection 04/12/2021
Neverminds (2014) 0002 Drumfish Productions Neverminds Vol. 1: Collection 04/12/2021
Neverminds (2014) 0003 Drumfish Productions Neverminds Vol. 1: Collection 04/12/2021
Wonder Woman: Agent of Peace (2020) 0019 DC 04/12/2021
Wonder Woman: Agent of Peace (2020) 0020 DC 04/12/2021
Wonder Woman: Agent of Peace (2020) 0021 DC 04/12/2021
Wonder Woman: Agent of Peace (2020) 0022 DC 04/12/2021
Wonder Woman: Agent of Peace (2020) 0023 DC 04/12/2021
Titans: Burning Rage (2019) 0006 DC 04/12/2021
Titans: Burning Rage (2019) 0007 DC 04/12/2021
Constantine: The Hellblazer (2015) 0006 DC 04/13/2021
Dragon Age: The Silent Grove (2012) 0001 Dark Horse Dragon Age: The First Five Graphic Novels 04/13/2021
Detective Comics (2016) 0943 DC 04/15/2021
Detective Comics (2016) 0944 DC 04/15/2021
Detective Comics (2016) 0945 DC 04/16/2021
Detective Comics (2016) 0946 DC 04/16/2021
Detective Comics (2016) 0947 DC 04/16/2021
The Saga of the Swamp Thing (1982) 0021 DC DC Comics Graphic Novel Collection: Swamp Thing Part 1 04/18/2021
Legends of the Dark Knight (2021) 0001 DC 04/19/2021
Legends of the Dark Knight (2021) 0002 DC 04/20/2021
Batman/Fortnight: Zero Point (2021) 0001 DC 04/20/2021
Sensational Wonder Woman (2021) 0001 DC 04/20/2021
Superman: Red and Blue (2021) 0002 DC 04/21/2021
The Saga of the Swamp Thing (1982) 0022 DC DC Comics Graphic Novel Collection: Swamp Thing Part 1 04/21/2021
The Saga of the Swamp Thing (1982) 0023 DC DC Comics Graphic Novel Collection: Swamp Thing Part 1 04/22/2021
The Saga of the Swamp Thing (1982) 0024 DC DC Comics Graphic Novel Collection: Swamp Thing Part 1 04/22/2021
The Saga of the Swamp Thing (1982) 0025 DC DC Comics Graphic Novel Collection: Swamp Thing Part 1 04/22/2021
The Saga of the Swamp Thing (1982) 0026 DC DC Comics Graphic Novel Collection: Swamp Thing Part 1 04/22/2021
The Saga of the Swamp Thing (1982) 0027 DC DC Comics Graphic Novel Collection: Swamp Thing Part 1 04/22/2021
Legends of the Dark Knight (2021) 0003 DC 04/23/2021
Legends of the Dark Knight (2021) 0004 DC 04/23/2021
Redlands (2017) 0001 Image Redlands Vol. 1: Sisters of Blood 04/23/2021
Redlands (2017) 0002 Image Redlands Vol. 1: Sisters of Blood 04/24/2021
Redlands (2017) 0003 Image Redlands Vol. 1: Sisters of Blood 04/24/2021
Redlands (2017) 0004 Image Redlands Vol. 1: Sisters of Blood 04/24/2021
Redlands (2017) 0005 Image Redlands Vol. 1: Sisters of Blood 04/24/2021
Redlands (2017) 0006 Image Redlands Vol. 1: Sisters of Blood 04/24/2021
Hack/Slash: Euthanized (2004) 0001 Image Hack/Slash Omnibus Vol. 1 04/25/2021
Star Trek Voyager: Mirrors & Smoke (2019) 0001 IDW 04/27/2021
Chariot (2021) 0001 AWA Upshot 04/27/2021
Dragon Age: The Silent Grove (2012) 0002 Dark Horse Dragon Age: The First Five Graphic Novels 04/27/2021
American Vampire 1976 (2020) 0007 DC Black Label 04/27/2021
BRZRKR (2021) 0002 Boom Studios 04/27/2021
Detective Comics (2016) 1035 DC 04/28/2021
Superman (2018) 0030 DC 04/28/2021
The Saga of the Swamp Thing (1982) 0028 DC 04/28/2021
The Saga of the Swamp Thing (1982) 0029 DC 04/28/2021
The Saga of the Swamp Thing (1982) 0030 DC 04/28/2021
The Saga of the Swamp Thing (1982) 0031 DC 04/28/2021
Swamp Thing Annual (1982) 0002 DC 04/28/2021
The Saga of the Swamp Thing (1982) 0032 DC 04/28/2021
The Saga of the Swamp Thing (1982) 0033 DC 04/28/2021
The Saga of the Swamp Thing (1982) 0034 DC 04/28/2021
Scooby-Doo Team-Up (2013) 0079 DC 04/28/2021
Scooby-Doo Team-Up (2013) 0080 DC 04/28/2021
Teen Titans Academy (2021) 0002 DC 04/28/2021
Batman/Fortnight: Zero Point (2021) 0002 DC 05/05/2021
Star Trek Voyager: Seven’s Reckoning (2020) 0001 IDW 05/09/2021
Star Trek Voyager: Seven’s Reckoning (2020) 0002 IDW 05/09/2021
Star Trek Voyager: Seven’s Reckoning (2020) 0003 IDW 05/09/2021
Star Trek Voyager: Seven’s Reckoning (2020) 0004 IDW 05/10/2021
Gotham City Monsters (2019) 0001 DC 05/12/2021
Gotham City Monsters (2019) 0002 DC 05/12/2021
Gotham City Monsters (2019) 0003 DC 05/12/2021
Gotham City Monsters (2019) 0004 DC 05/12/2021
Gotham City Monsters (2019) 0005 DC 05/12/2021
Gotham City Monsters (2019) 0006 DC 05/12/2021
Vampblade (2016) 0001 Action Lab Vampblade Vol. 1 05/15/2021
Justice Leage: Last Ride (2021) 0001 DC 05/16/2021
Archie and Friends : Superheroes (2021) 0001 Archie Comics 05/18/2021
Wonder Girl (2021) 0001 DC 05/18/2021
Batman/Fortnight: Zero Point (2021) 0003 DC 05/18/2021
Once & Future (2019) 0018 Boom Studios 05/19/2021
Superman Smashes The Klan (2019) 0001 DC Superman Smashes The Klan 05/19/2021
Superman Smashes The Klan (2019) 0002 DC Superman Smashes The Klan 05/19/2021
Superman Smashes The Klan (2019) 0003 DC Superman Smashes The Klan 05/19/2021
Mystik U (2017) 0001 DC 05/20/2021
Mystik U (2017) 0002 DC 05/20/2021
Mystik U (2017) 0003 DC 05/20/2021
Demon Knights (2011) 0001 DC 05/21/2021
Demon Knights (2011) 0002 DC 05/21/2021
Demon Knights (2011) 0003 DC 05/21/2021
Demon Knights (2011) 0004 DC 05/21/2021
Demon Knights (2011) 0005 DC 05/22/2021
Demon Knights (2011) 0006 DC 05/22/2021
Demon Knights (2011) 0007 DC 05/22/2021
Legends of the Dark Knight (2021) 0005 DC 05/22/2021
Legends of the Dark Knight (2021) 0006 DC 05/22/2021
Batman (2016) 0108 DC 05/26/2021
Detective Comics (2016) 1036 DC 05/26/2021
National Comics: Eternity (2012) 0001 DC 05/26/2021
Harley Quinn (2021) 0002 DC 05/26/2021
National Comics: Looker (2012) 0001 DC 05/26/2021
National Comics: Madame X (2012) 0001 DC 05/26/2021
National Comics: Rose & Thorn (2012) 0001 DC 05/26/2021
iZombie (2010) 0001 Vertigo 05/27/2021
iZombie (2010) 0002 Vertigo 05/27/2021
iZombie (2010) 0003 Vertigo 05/27/2021
iZombie (2010) 0004 Vertigo 05/27/2021
iZombie (2010) 0005 Vertigo 05/27/2021
Star-Spangled War Stories: Futures End (2014) 0001 DC 05/27/2021
A Man Among Ye (2020) 0004 Image 05/28/2021
Plastic (2017) 0001 Image Plastic Vol. 1 05/28/2021
Plastic (2017) 0002 Image Plastic Vol. 1 05/28/2021
Plastic (2017) 0003 Image Plastic Vol. 1 05/28/2021
Seven Secrets (2020) 0001 Boom Studios 05/28/2021
Plastic (2017) 0004 Image Plastic Vol. 1 05/28/2021
Plastic (2017) 0005 Image Plastic Vol. 1 05/28/2021
Seven Secrets (2020) 0002 Boom Studios 05/28/2021
Seven Secrets (2020) 0003 Boom Studios 05/29/2021
Baron Rat (2018) 0001 Alterna Comics 05/29/2021
Baron Rat (2018) 0002 Alterna Comics 05/29/2021
Neverminds (2014) 0004 Drumfish Productions 05/29/2021
Redlands (2017) 0007 Image Redlands Vol. 2: Water on the Fire 05/29/2021
Redlands (2017) 0008 Image Redlands Vol. 2: Water on the Fire 05/29/2021
Redlands (2017) 0009 Image Redlands Vol. 2: Water on the Fire 05/29/2021
Redlands (2017) 0010 Image Redlands Vol. 2: Water on the Fire 05/29/2021
Redlands (2017) 0011 Image Redlands Vol. 2: Water on the Fire 05/29/2021
Redlands (2017) 0012 Image Redlands Vol. 2: Water on the Fire 05/29/2021
Elvira: The Shape of Elvira (2019) 0001 Dynamite 05/29/2021
Elvira: The Shape of Elvira (2019) 0002 Dynamite 05/29/2021
Elvira: The Shape of Elvira (2019) 0003 Dynamite 05/29/2021
Elvira: The Shape of Elvira (2019) 0004 Dynamite 05/29/2021
Switched (2012) 0001 Markosia Switched Vol. 1 05/30/2021
Retrovirus (2012) 0001 Image Retrovirus Vol. 1 05/30/2021
Downcast (2020) 0001 Alterna Comics 05/30/2021
Hack/Slash: Girls Gone Dead (2004) 0001 Image Hack/Slash Omnibus Vol. 1 05/30/2021
Sole Survivor (2019) 0001 Humanoids Sole Survivor Vol. 1: Atlanta-Miami 05/31/2021
Sole Survivor (2019) 0002 Humanoids Sole Survivor Vol. 2: Bossa Nova Club 05/31/2021
Sole Survivor (2019) 0003 Humanoids Sole Survivor Vol. 3: Rex Antarctica 05/31/2021
Can’t Kill Cade (2020) 0001 Alterna Comics 05/31/2021
The Swan King (2020) 0001 Alterna Comics 05/31/2021
Heavy Metal (1977) 0261 Heavy Metal 05/31/2021
Trancers (2015) 0001 Action Lab 05/31/2021
Trancers (2015) 0002 Action Lab 05/31/2021
Trancers (2015) 0003 Action Lab 05/31/2021
Strangers in Paradise (1994) 0005 Abstract Studio Strangers in Paradise: I Dream of You 05/31/2021
Hack/Slash: Comic Book Carnage (2005) 0001 Image Hack/Slash Omnibus Vol. 1 06/01/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0030 Top Cow 06/01/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0031 Top Cow 06/01/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0032 Top Cow 06/01/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0033 Top Cow 06/01/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0034 Top Cow 06/01/2021
Conjuring: The Lover (2021) 0001 DC Horror 06/01/2021
The Nice House On The Lake (2021) 0001 DC Black Label 06/01/2021
Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point (2021) 0004 DC 06/01/2021
Wasteland (1987) 0001 DC 06/01/2021
Wasteland (1987) 0002 DC 06/01/2021
Wasteland (1987) 0003 DC 06/01/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0035 Top Cow 06/01/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0036 Top Cow 06/01/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0037 Top Cow 06/01/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0038 Top Cow 06/02/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0039 Top Cow 06/02/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0040 Top Cow 06/02/2021
Artifacts Lost Tales (2015) 0001 Top Cow 06/02/2021
The Low, Low Woods (2019) 0001 Hill House 06/02/2021
The Low, Low Woods (2019) 0002 Hill House 06/02/2021
The Low, Low Woods (2019) 0003 Hill House 06/02/2021
The Low, Low Woods (2019) 0004 Hill House 06/02/2021
The Low, Low Woods (2019) 0005 Hill House 06/02/2021
The Low, Low Woods (2019) 0006 Hill House 06/02/2021
Sweet Tooth (2009) 0001 Vertigo 06/03/2021
Sweet Tooth (2009) 0002 Vertigo 06/03/2021
Sweet Tooth (2009) 0003 Vertigo 06/03/2021
Sweet Tooth (2009) 0004 Vertigo 06/03/2021
Sweet Tooth (2009) 0005 Vertigo 06/03/2021
Sweet Tooth (2009) 0006 Vertigo 06/03/2021
Sweet Tooth (2009) 0007 Vertigo 06/03/2021
Sweet Tooth (2009) 0008 Vertigo 06/03/2021
Sweet Tooth (2009) 0009 Vertigo 06/03/2021
Sweet Tooth (2009) 0010 Vertigo 06/03/2021
Sweet Tooth (2009) 0011 Vertigo 06/03/2021
Sweet Tooth (2009) 0012 Vertigo 06/03/2021
Sweet Tooth (2009) 0013 Vertigo 06/03/2021
Sweet Tooth (2009) 0014 Vertigo 06/03/2021
Sweet Tooth (2009) 0015 Vertigo 06/03/2021
Sweet Tooth (2009) 0016 Vertigo 06/03/2021
Sweet Tooth (2009) 0017 Vertigo 06/03/2021
Sweet Tooth (2009) 0018 Vertigo 06/03/2021
Sweet Tooth (2009) 0019 Vertigo 06/03/2021
Sweet Tooth (2009) 0020 Vertigo 06/03/2021
Sweet Tooth (2009) 0021 Vertigo 06/03/2021
Sweet Tooth (2009) 0022 Vertigo 06/03/2021
Sweet Tooth (2009) 0023 Vertigo 06/03/2021
Sweet Tooth (2009) 0024 Vertigo 06/03/2021
Sweet Tooth (2009) 0025 Vertigo 06/03/2021
Sweet Tooth (2009) 0026 Vertigo 06/03/2021
Sweet Tooth (2009) 0027 Vertigo 06/03/2021
Sweet Tooth (2009) 0028 Vertigo 06/03/2021
Sweet Tooth (2009) 0029 Vertigo 06/03/2021
Sweet Tooth (2009) 0030 Vertigo 06/03/2021
Sweet Tooth (2009) 0031 Vertigo 06/03/2021
Sweet Tooth (2009) 0032 Vertigo 06/03/2021
Sweet Tooth (2009) 0033 Vertigo 06/03/2021
Sweet Tooth (2009) 0034 Vertigo 06/03/2021
Sweet Tooth (2009) 0035 Vertigo 06/03/2021
Sweet Tooth (2009) 0036 Vertigo 06/03/2021
Sweet Tooth (2009) 0037 Vertigo 06/03/2021
Sweet Tooth (2009) 0038 Vertigo 06/03/2021
Sweet Tooth (2009) 0039 Vertigo 06/03/2021
Sweet Tooth (2009) 0040 Vertigo 06/03/2021
Sweet Tooth: The Return (2020) 0001 DC Black Label 06/03/2021
Gideon Falls (2018) 0001 Image Gideon Falls Vol. 1: The Black Barn 06/03/2021
Gideon Falls (2018) 0002 Image Gideon Falls Vol. 1: The Black Barn 06/03/2021
Gideon Falls (2018) 0003 Image Gideon Falls Vol. 1: The Black Barn 06/03/2021
Gideon Falls (2018) 0004 Image Gideon Falls Vol. 1: The Black Barn 06/04/2021
Gideon Falls (2018) 0005 Image Gideon Falls Vol. 1: The Black Barn 06/04/2021
Gideon Falls (2018) 0006 Image Gideon Falls Vol. 1: The Black Barn 06/04/2021
Maniac of New York (2021) 0001 Aftershock 06/04/2021
Maniac of New York (2021) 0002 Aftershock 06/04/2021
Maniac of New York (2021) 0003 Aftershock 06/04/2021
Maniac of New York (2021) 0004 Aftershock 06/04/2021
Something Is Killing The Children (2019) 0016 Boom Studios 06/04/2021
Hack/Slash vs. Evil Ernie Image Hack/Slash Omnibus Vol. 1 06/04/2021
Constantine: The Hellblazer (2015) 0007 DC 06/05/2021
Constantine: The Hellblazer (2015) 0008 DC 06/05/2021
Constantine: The Hellblazer (2015) 0009 DC 06/05/2021
Constantine: The Hellblazer (2015) 0010 DC 06/06/2021
Constantine: The Hellblazer (2015) 0011 DC 06/06/2021
Constantine: The Hellblazer (2015) 0012 DC 06/06/2021
Constantine: The Hellblazer (2015) 0013 DC 06/06/2021
House of Mystery (1951) 0174 DC DC Showcase Presents House of Mystery Vol. 1 06/06/2021
The Adventures of Supergirl (2016) 0001 DC 06/07/2021
The Adventures of Supergirl (2016) 0002 DC 06/07/2021
The Adventures of Supergirl (2016) 0003 DC 06/07/2021
The Adventures of Supergirl (2016) 0004 DC 06/07/2021
The Adventures of Supergirl (2016) 0005 DC 06/07/2021
The Adventures of Supergirl (2016) 0006 DC 06/07/2021
Byte-Sized (2020) 0001 AWA Upshot Byte-Sized Vol. 1 06/09/2021
Byte-Sized (2020) 0002 AWA Upshot Byte-Sized Vol. 1 06/09/2021
Byte-Sized (2020) 0003 AWA Upshot Byte-Sized Vol. 1 06/09/2021
Byte-Sized (2020) 0004 AWA Upshot Byte-Sized Vol. 1 06/09/2021
DC Pride (2021) 0001 DC 06/09/2021
Superman: Red and Blue (2021) 0003 DC 06/09/2021
The Swamp Thing (2021) 0003 DC 06/09/2021
The Swamp Thing (2021) 0004 DC 06/09/2021
The Invincible Red Sonja (2021) 0001 Dynamite 06/09/2021
Year Zero Volume 2 (2020) 0001 AWA Upshot Year Zero Vol. 2 06/10/2021
Year Zero Volume 2 (2020) 0002 AWA Upshot Year Zero Vol. 2 06/10/2021
Year Zero Volume 2 (2020) 0003 AWA Upshot Year Zero Vol. 2 06/10/2021
Year Zero Volume 2 (2020) 0004 AWA Upshot Year Zero Vol. 2 06/10/2021
Year Zero Volume 2 (2020) 0005 AWA Upshot Year Zero Vol. 2 06/10/2021
The Dark Mansion of Forbidden Love (1971) 0003 DC 06/16/2021
Supergirl: The Woman of Tomorrow (2021) 0001 DC 06/17/2021
BRZRKR (2021) 0003 Boom Studios 06/17/2021
Deadman: Dark Mansion of Forbidden Love (2016) 0001 DC 06/19/2021
Deadman: Dark Mansion of Forbidden Love (2016) 0002 DC 06/19/2021
Deadman: Dark Mansion of Forbidden Love (2016) 0003 DC 06/19/2021
Constantine (2013) 0001 DC Volume 1: The Spark and the Flame 06/20/2021
Constantine (2013) 0002 DC Volume 1: The Spark and the Flame 06/20/2021
Constantine (2013) 0003 DC Volume 1: The Spark and the Flame 06/21/2021
Constantine (2013) 0004 DC Volume 1: The Spark and the Flame 06/21/2021
Constantine (2013) 0005 DC Volume 1: The Spark and the Flame 06/21/2021
Constantine (2013) 0006 DC Volume 1: The Spark and the Flame 06/21/2021
Infinite Frontier (2021) 0001 DC 06/22/2021
Wonder Woman: Black and Gold (2021) 0001 DC 06/22/2021
Crush & Lobo (2021) 0001 DC 06/23/2021
Batman (2016) 0109 DC 06/23/2021
Superman (2018) 0031 DC 06/23/2021
Superman (2018) 0032 DC 06/24/2021
Justice Leage: Last Ride (2021) 0002 DC 06/24/2021
Batman/Catwoman (2020) 0005 DC Black Label 06/24/2021
Harley Quinn (2021) 0003 DC 06/24/2021
Harley Quinn (2021) 0004 DC 06/24/2021
Teen Titans Academy (2021) 0003 DC 06/24/2021
Teen Titans Academy (2021) 0004 DC 06/24/2021
Detective Comics (2016) 1037 DC 06/24/2021
Detective Comics (2016) 1038 DC 06/24/2021
Love is Love (2016) 0001 IDW/DC 06/26/2021
American Vampire 1976 (2020) 0008 DC Black Label 06/26/2021
American Vampire 1976 (2020) 0009 DC Black Label 06/26/2021
Justice League (2018) 0060 DC 06/26/2021
Justice League (2018) 0061 DC 06/26/2021
Justice League (2018) 0062 DC 06/26/2021
Justice League (2018) 0063 DC 06/26/2021
Wonder Woman (2016) 0771 DC 06/26/2021
Wonder Woman (2016) 0772 DC 06/26/2021
Wonder Woman (2016) 0773 DC 06/27/2021
Wonder Woman (2016) 0774 DC 06/27/2021
The Flash (2016) 0769 DC 06/27/2021
Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point (2021) 0005 DC 06/27/2021
Crime Bible: The Five Lessons (2007) 0001 DC The Question: The Five Books of Blood 06/30/2021
Crime Bible: The Five Lessons (2007) 0002 DC The Question: The Five Books of Blood 06/30/2021
Crime Bible: The Five Lessons (2007) 0003 DC The Question: The Five Books of Blood 06/30/2021
Crime Bible: The Five Lessons (2007) 0004 DC The Question: The Five Books of Blood 06/30/2021
Crime Bible: The Five Lessons (2007) 0005 DC The Question: The Five Books of Blood 06/30/2021
5 Likes

Plot twist, long plane ride, means I shake my reading up with a wild card.

Detective Comics and Batman: 16 issues from 1972-1973
Writers: Denny O’Neil (2 issues of Detective Comics, 2 issues of Batman), Frank Robbins (10 issues of Detective Comics, 1 issue of Batman, 6 Jason Bard backups in Detective Comics), Len Wein (1 Elongated Man backup in Detective Comics), E. Nelson Bridwell (2 Hawkman backups in Detective Comics, 1 Elongated Man backup in Detective Comics), Elliot S! Maggin (1 Atom backup in Detective Comics, 1 Elongated Man backup in Detective Comics, 2 Robin backups in Batman), Archie Goodwin (1 issue of Detective Comics, 1 Manhunter backup in Detective Comics)
Or as I like to call it, “How much of Frank Robbins do I have to sit through to get to the Denny O’Neil issues?”

No, seriously, Robbins is… intermittently semi-passable. Sometimes. But just as often trying way too hard to be relevant. And his mysteries suck by comparison to O’Neil’s.

And what’s with only like one issue a year of Batman being digitized, anyway? Especially since Detective Comics is almost all there.

I will say that—and this is absolutely me being passive-aggressive about Damian, but it’s also a genuine opinion—I do like the Spook, though. I mean, it got a little… well, honestly, it got a little Death of the Family where he’d have a new gimmick to pull out of his butt for everything anybody tried, but it didn’t strain credulity as bad over three issues compared to thirty.

Plus, O’Neil is still great. I skipped Batman #251 because I’ve already read it, but it’s one of the highlights of this era. Batman #245 was also a standout, despite the hilariously misleading cover.

The one issue by Goodwin I read was a little hard to follow for some reason, like it was just a bit overstuffed with exposition. The Manhunter backup was interesting, though. I’ll be interested to see more of that whenever I get back to this stuff.

Speaking of the backups, the biggest highlight there is Elongated Man (with the three stories being pretty consistent in tone and quality despite all being by different writers). Ralph and Sue are adorable.

Grudging shoutout to the Jason Bard stories for (a) having more interesting mysteries than the main Batman stories and (b) Robbins, who generally has all the subtlety and tact of a brick to the face, portraying injuries and disabilities more sensitively in 1972-73 than Batgirl does in 2012-13.

6 Likes

Good to read that you got a break from the grind. Treat yourself from time to time and dip into the days where no one was cuttin their own faces off…

5 Likes

4 Likes

Yes! That’s the other great thing about the Bronze Age: Everyone’s face stays securely in place.

5 Likes