2021 Comic Reading Challenge

Teen Titans: 12 issues from 2007
Writer: Geoff Johns (2 issues, co-writer on 4 issues, story in #50), Adam Beechen (3 issues, co-writer on 4 issues), Sean McKeever (2 issues, story in #50), Marv Wolfman (story in #50), Todd Dezago (story in #50)
OK, points for actually remembering that Captain Atom doesn’t explode when you damage his armor.

I still don’t understand how Bombshell can possibly exist, though.

So, does it strike anybody else as weird that a kid with the last name “Bloomberg” is apparently Catholic?

In terms of Titans East, I guess I appreciate Cass-related damage control (even if her presence is kind of inexplicable even with the mind control drugs reveal), but eh. Even after she’s cured of Slade’s Magic Mind Control Serum™, she’s still speaking in complete sentences and trying to kill people. Guys, literally all you have to do is not do those exact two things. This isn’t that hard.

Metaphorically, why am Match no talk like Bizzarro #1 none of a predictable? This am something he did later.

Actually, why is Match talking like Bizarro all of a sudden? This isn’t something he did before.

Jurgens’ Titans weren’t great, but there’s a contingent of people who seem to have a real grudge against them; I don’t buy this from Risk all that much either.

Deathstroke’s motivations have also spiraled into not making any sense. Here, he’s very nonspecific about what he’s actually trying to do (it eventually zeroes in on killing all the Titans but his kids, but it’s unclear what he thinks that accomplishes). They try to pull a twist where he was trying to set up a scenario that would make the Titans accept his kids so they could have a family, which is almost a decent idea, but it makes the whole rest of the scenario make no sense. Like, his rationale for screwing with Batgirl’s head was “You take my family, I take yours,” except he’s actually trying to give them his family. So why bother?

(Again, retcon of that Robin arc appreciated, but none of the execution makes any sense. Like, guys, you could’ve just made it a shapeshifter or made it an actual psychic villain’s fault.)

Anyway, I thought I was done with Amazons Attack, but I keep finding dumb plot points from it that got inflated into entire issues in other places. This thing with the internment camps is just bizarre. The event doesn’t take place over nearly enough time for all of this to be set up, and it seems to just be a strawman for people to knock down. I guess it’s trying to be some kind of commentary on post-9/11 antiterrorism stuff, but going out of their way to evoke the WWII internment camps just feels like they’re attacking something which, while terrible, was sixty years out of date at the time.

#50 is supposed to be a tribute to Bart, but it spends like half its pagecount dumping on his original Impulse years, which were, you know, when he was actually good.

In the little bit of his run I’ve read so far, McKeever immediately brings up those terrible Titans Tomorrow tools and expects me to care about their generic dystopian future again.

Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi – Redemption: 5 issues from 1998
Writer: Kevin J. Anderson

Review

Right, this is the one I accidentally skipped over to go read the KotOR comic instead.

And… huh, this is actually probably the best of the TotJ minis. Better art, less rushed pacing.

I mean, it’s not perfect. It’s still a bit of a postscript to the other minis, Vima is kinda an idiot, and Nomi seems to change her mind about what she thinks of all this between issues once or twice. But I overall enjoyed it, where the others honestly just bored me.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: 7 issues from 2007
Writer: John Jackson Miller

Review

I still really love this series. The stuff on Arkania is starting to feel like an unnecessarily elaborate tangent (which is unfortunate because when I started in on this stretch, I was more interested in what Jarael was doing than what Zayne was doing), but overall it’s still engaging, well-plotted, and often quite funny without disrupting the dramatic moments. Seriously, this is really good.

6 Likes

You remind me of a good friend of mine, his name was Rex.

6 Likes

Going to be shifting gears a little. I want to get caught up on Batbooks, so I’m just going to focus on those. I’ve also added a bunch of them that I was originally just going to skip to my reading list.

These are the remaining ones for 2007:

Batman Confidential: 6 issues from 2007
This is basically Legends of the Dark Knight under a new title. Not sure why they felt the need to do that, actually.

• Rules of Engagement by Andy Diggle: Art is ugly. Not sure I buy WayneTech being in weapons development given not only Bruce’s whole deal but Thomas Wayne’s as well. Like, you’re thinking of Tony Stark. The twist about the robot pilot’s mind being preserved in the robot feels out of place and is never followed up on. I do like when Bruce Wayne and Lex Luthor get into business fights too… though that does remind me that this has a continuity error. Batman has been around “a little over a year” here. He started around the same time as Superman. John Byrne’s Superman stuff was still mostly canon at this point aside from adding Clark’s time as Superboy back into the backstory. So Luthor should still be old, overweight, and probably not have lost all his hair yet. He didn’t really have the more familiar classic Luthor look until Underworld Unleashed (in-universe; obviously that design goes way back Pre-Crisis-wise). And then… Luthor is suddenly taking over the country with an army of robots? What? Are we sure this book is supposed to be in-contuity? And in any case, what? This thing makes less and less sense with each issue, it’s actually sort of incredible.

• Lovers & Madmen by Michael Green: I read this a while ago, and I recall it sucking. Skip.

Gotham Underground #1 from 2007
Writer: Frank Tieri
This started in December, so just the one issue. I’ll finish it when I cycle back around in 2008 stuff.

Anyway, it has the obvious problem of being a Countdown tie-in and seems to be sort of unfocused plotwise, but not bad so far.

6 Likes

6 Likes

2 days into the week, I’ve fallen back in GI Joe,v1 suicide squad, and the Ostrander Firestorm because it keeps gettin footnotes in the squad book. Love me the connected universeness, jumpin from title to title, and how whats happening “here” effects them over “there”.

6 Likes

updated

3 Likes

updated

2 Likes

For ’08 Batbooks, I’ve already read Detective Comics (good), Nightwing (adequate given that Infinite Crisis nuked the whole premise), and Birds of Prey (started to go a little downhill around here). Going to read Batman (not expecting great things), Robin (could be good; I like Chuck Dixon but this was never his strongest title even in his original run), Catwoman (uuuuuuuugh), Batman Confidential (not sure what to expect), Gotham Underground (interested so far), Batman: Gotham After Midnight (no clue at all what to expect), Huntress: Year One (I’ve heard it’s good), and the Batgirl miniseries (I admire Beechen’s dedication to fixing the mess, but I’m beginning to think he should just leave well enough alone).

Batman: 10 issues from 2008
Writer: Grant Morrison
Oh, boy, an entire issue of incoherent dream sequence. That added a lot.

In fact, yeah, we’re definitely doing the thing where it tries to be incomprehensible and make you think it’s just too smart for you. Morrison isn’t the first writer to fail to impress me with this trick.

It just keeps happening, too. There’s no plot anymore, just issues upon issues of “Ooh! Trippy!”

To the extent that there’s a plot, it hinges on the “Batman has prepared for absolutely anything with a million stupid contingency plans he’d never actually have time to sit around thinking of” stuff that honestly kinda tends to make Batman stories pretty annoying.

Most of this is just boring at this point, but gotta love Damian casually running an ambulance off a bridge. But hey, that’s probably just all the “influence.”

Robin: 9 issues from 2008
Writers: Chuck Dixon (5 issues), Fabian Nicieza (4 issues)
Wait, so Tim gets all weird because he heard about a new vigilante wearing purple? You, uh, you’ve met Huntress, right? And Catwoman was purple for a while. It’s a pretty common color, Tim.

Also, you’d think that after writing about the epic battle of Tim Drake vs. Work-Life Balance for ten years straight, Dixon would’ve gotten tired of it, but here we go again.

I’m razzing this a little, but the thing about Dixon is that he’s very consistent. Even when he’s off the mark, the end result still usually has a basically functional plot and some entertaining moments.

Bringing Steph back was good, though.

Then Fabian Nicieza jumps on to, and this is not the first time I’ve seen him get stuck with this job, try to explain what the hell was going on over in Morrison’s Batman.

Hm… Though suddenly here, Steph is referring to “Bruce.” But I recall it being a point of contention right up to her death that he never told her his identity. That was part of the falling-out that led to her getting fired as Robin. What was up with editorial in the late 2000s, huh?

And then… hang on, when are these last few issues even taking place? I feel like I must’ve gotten confused on the timeline on Morrison’s stuff. Gosh, there’s a surprise.

Catwoman: 10 issues from 2008
Writer: Will Pfeifer
End of this series, and frankly not a moment too soon.

Oh good lord, it’s like all Salvation Run stuff. We’ve been reduced to a tie-in to a tie-in.

Batman Confidential: 9 issues from 2008

• Wrath Child by Tony Bedard: … Seriously? You’re using the Wrath? He’s like the least interesting evil Batman, and there are a ton of evil Batmen. This dude has the most absolutely ridiculously contrived backstory of the bunch. What a waste of time.

• The Cat and the Bat by Fabian Nicieza: *Flashbacks to Tom King’s Batman.* Ahem, anyway… What the hell am I reading? The concept is a bit MacGuffiny, but vaguely workable, and there are funny moments, but between the weird nudist club early on that doesn’t really need to be there, and the gratuitous clothing damage later, it seems to basically be a loose string of excuses for fanservice? And, like, Kevin Maguire can draw funny, but his style doesn’t really lend itself for cheesecake. I’m not personally that big a fan of fanservice to begin with because it’s like peeking on the writer and/or artist’s fantasies. And here it’s weirder because it’s not really translating from the script to the finished product. And it’s just sort of out of place, which is a pet peeve of mine as well. Also, the final stretch has the Riddler, which I like, but some of the riddle solutions require some Adam West-tier logical leaps and reliance on things the Riddler had know way of knowing Batgirl overheard.

• Do You Understand These Rights? by Andrew Kreisberg: Read it before. A while ago and I was conflating it with the Joker origin from the previous year, but I recall it being passable? I think?

Gotham Underground: 8 issues from 2008
Writer: Frank Tieri
OK, on the downside, this is so obsessively busy tying into other things that reading it straight through on its own is like trying to sit on a giant sponge. I don’t know if that simile made any sense, but I’m saying it’s full of holes and doesn’t really support itself all that well. And it wasn’t exactly in sync with some of the things it’s tying into. For example, there’s someone running around claiming to be Spoiler. It’s never revealed who it is, so I assume it was trying to set up the Robin series’ reveal that Steph is not dead. Except, wait. Why would Steph be doing any of the things that this Spoiler did? In Nicieza’s stuff, she was getting all weird about Tim making a deal with the Penguin. What’s with the cloaking device? Why would she wreck Oracle’s computers? What? And the Penguin vs. Whale vs. Intergang fight winds up not being particularly resolved at the end. Whale and Intergang team up, but the Penguin is still fighting both of them.

I’m starting with the negatives because I thought this series suffered from being a tie-in and poor communication with concurrent series. However, I actually did enjoy it.

It makes a good use of the rogues gallery, and I particularly like when the Riddler and the Penguin get focus. It also seems to have been pretty rare around this point in time to see the Bat-Family acting as more of a unit. It’s like a successor to Gotham Knights in that respect. It has character moments and a sense of humor and the Penguin’s army of knockoff supervillains storming Whale’s base was actually pretty awesome. So I think there was good thought here and I wouldn’t blame its problems on the book’s own creative team, but rather the insane editorial decisions going on at DC around this era.

Batman: Gotham After Midnight: 6 issues from 2008
Writer: Steve Niles
Uh, Steve? You realize that Eat-N-Park is a real restaurant chain, right? Has been since 1949? No? OK, then.

Anyway, Kelley Jones’ style is certainly distinctive, he’s done some good covers, and on paper (uh, so to speak), he’s a good choice for a horror book since he tends towards spooky, gothic stylings. But it’s all so exaggerated that you can’t actually tell what’s going on, and you can’t really pay attention to the story. It doesn’t help that he’s doing his own inks, which are just as… rough as his pencils. Like, if you compare it to some of the Batman issues he drew during Doug Moench’s second run in the ‘90s, those were inked by other people and actually had more detailed and subtle coloring than this series, and it looks at least comparatively much better than this.

My choice for horror would be somebody with a good command of mood and lighting more than someone with a creepy-looking drawing style. Tim Sale, for example, has kind of a scratchy, stylized, inconsistent look that you could compare to Jones, but Sale can still capture non-silly-looking facial expressions and his backgrounds are fairly detailed. I feel like this series would be improved a lot if he were drawing it. Or even better, maybe Tom Mandrake.

The plot’s not the fastest burn, but there’s some interesting macabre imagery (or there would be if the art were easier to parse) and it’s a mystery, which Batman stories by and large should be. It gives me a similar vibe to, like, an early ‘90s Legend of the Dark Knight arc. Which isn’t necessarily a bad thing, there were some good arcs around then. It just doesn’t feel very 2008 is all, which admittedly might be more a function of the art than the writing.

I liked Kaiju Clayface, actually, but Batman responding with a giant robot was a bit more questionable.

Interchangeable Bruce Wayne Love Interest Number One Thousand and Fifty-Seven is annoying and I don’t think as creative of a concept as Niles thinks she is.

I’m only about halfway through. Not hating it, not loving it. We’ll see what happens. I don’t know if it needed to be this long, really.

Huntress: Year One: 6 issues from 2008
Writer: Ivory Madison
I’m glad I read the ’88 Huntress series and Batman/Huntress: Cry for Blood because this would be kinda hard to follow otherwise. It kind of assumes you know her backstory from the original series when that wasn’t even canon at this point, and much like Cry for Blood, the plot requires mastering a very dense and complicated web of Italian names that are attached to characters who are individually not that important and don’t appear all that often.

And holy crap can you lay off the preaching for, like, one page please? Thank you.

At this time we’re asking all passengers to be seated and fasten your seatbelts. We have entered a sudden cameo storm and are expecting some turbulence.

Wait a minute, Selina (who is here now, for some reason, apparently; see also: cameo storm) smokes?! That’s new.

Anyway, everybody’s motivations are so over-the-top that it feels like the only reason any of this is happening is because everyone but Helena is a moron, and not counting Helena is me being pretty generous.

And the ending doesn’t even particularly resolve the actual plot?

Wow, what an absolute mess. I heard this was good.

Batgirl: 4 issues from 2008
Writer: Adam Beechen
I opened this issue and walked face-first into a wall of first-person narration. STAHP. You are Cass-ing wrong.

Anyway, Beechen is clearly trying so hard to fix his mess and I sort of respect that, but really.

Also, Marque is annoying.

I’ve been trying to read fast, so I was planning to start posting reviews for an entire year’s worth of Batbooks in one dump so I’m not spamming, but this is getting a little longwinded. Maybe I’ll dial it back to three series at a time.

6 Likes

I wouldn’t say long winded, but its definitely proof that for a good 20,30(?) years now there’s been a hellava lot of bat-books. I understand slappin a bat-symbol on a book is like printin money, but come on, SO MANY OTHER CHARACTERS, DC!

5 Likes

Found this and the DEADMAN omnibus at the library. Its oversized,tabloid sized and beautiful. Stop! Hammock time!

6 Likes

That’s actually a really cool find - I’m super jealous :open_mouth:

5 Likes

Library, dude. You can help yourself and all they ask is that you bring it back.

5 Likes

This month I read the 80s Suicide Squad and all weekly new releases on both DC Universe and Marvel Unlimited among others. Total of 331 comics. Year to date I am at 2203.

5 Likes

OK, 2009. From this year, all I’ve read is Nightwing, Birds of Prey, and Oracle: The Cure. The former two were kind of burned out by this point. The latter… I want to like it because I can count the Oracle solo stories we’ve gotten on one hand, but it’s just… really not that good. I’ll still probably reread it when I do the Battle for the Cowl crossover so I’m not forgetting anything.

So, on my reading list are:

• Detective Comics: I have not had good experiences with Greg Rucka for the most part, but I do like Batwoman and have been meaning to read up on more of her history.

• Batman: Looks like Judd Winick takes over coming up. Not super impressed with him most of the time.

• Robin: This series has like two issues before it ends.

• Batman Confidential: Still a wild card.

• Batman: Gotham After Midnight: At least vaguely interested in how this wraps up.

• Batgirl ‘08: As not-that-good as this is, it’s the last Cass-as-Batgirl story, so I’ll sort of regret finishing it.

• Batman: Cacophony: I do not remember what this was, but it apparently exists, is canon, and is on DCUI, so I guess I’m gonna read it.

• Batman: Battle for the Cowl: This event certainly sounds… like a story that exists.

• Azrael: Death’s Dark Knight: I still miss Jean-Paul Valley, but Nicieza is decent, so I’m hoping this will be solid.

• Batman and Robin: I hate that I’m going to read this.

• Batman: Streets of Gotham: This, on the other hand, is promising. Paul Dini knows what he’s doing.

• Red Robin: Giving somebody the Red Robin name is, I think, the ultimate sign of being out of ideas.

• Batgirl ‘09: Steph as Batgirl is a weird choice and calls for booting Cass first, so I’m highly skeptical of this series, but I’ve heard nothing but praise for it and I like Steph.

• Batman: The Widening Gyre: Haven’t heard the best things about this. We’ll see.

• Arkham Reborn: I also don’t remember what this was.

• Azrael: Same thing as Death’s Dark Knight, but an ongoing instead of a mini. Again, could be decent.

• Batman: Unseen: Once again do not remember what this was.

Detective Comics and Batman had a couple crossovers early in the year, so I’m going to start with those.

A Couple Issues of Batman and Then These Two Crossovers That Ran Through Both That and Detective Comics: 6 issues from 2009
Writers: Grant Morrison (2 issues of Batman), Denny O’Neil (1 issue of Detective Comics and 1 issue of Batman), Neil Gaiman (1 issue of Batman and 1 issue of Detective Comics)
There are actually three crossovers, but I already read the Faces of Evil one because it was basically the epilogue to Dini’s Tec.

Anyway, the last bit of Morrison’s Batman is Final Crisis tie-ins and they’re- Oh, for god’s sake. It’s more trippy dream sequences.

“Last Days of Gotham” by Denny O’Neil is a solid story, of course, but it doesn’t seem to have much to do with anything else going on. I’m guessing these three crossovers exist because they needed some filler to stall for a few months.

“Whatever Happened to the Caped Crusader?” is supposed to be a classic, but it’s entirely comprised of references to other things. Like, OK, Neil, I read comic books too. I even watched Citizen Kane. Unlike this, though, Citizen Kane was making an actual point.

Detective Comics: 5 issues from 2009
Writer: Greg Rucka
This book is mostly excuses for J.H. Williams III to draw two-page spreads, and you know what, I’m actually fine with that. Even if it is so busy being pretty that extremely little actually happens in any given issue. I feel like I’ve barely started this, but I’m halfway through it.

But also, it seems to be building to not only this whole plot but maybe the stuff in 52 as well having happened because Kate literally has an evil twin. I’m not even sure how to go about making fun of that beyond just stating the actual fact.

I was going to move on to Batman, but it looks like I should probably go back through the Battle for the Cowl crossover first to make sense of this stuff. So pardon me while I do that.

Battle for the Cowl: 17-issue Crossover from 2009
Wow, this pretty much mostly sucked.

Issue-by-issue breakdown
  • Gotham Gazette: Batman Dead? oneshot by Fabian Nicieza: “Plot will potentially happen if you read other things.” That’s about all this did.

• Batman: Battle for the Cowl #1 by Tony S. Daniel: Dick is being grouchy again, and also stopped Damian from being eaten. Thumbs down. More-‘90s-than-the-actual-‘90s gun-toting Batman is pretty amazing too.

• Azrael: Death’s Dark Knight #1 by Fabian Nicieza: I have no clue what’s going on. I’m also not sure about this sudden, never-before-seen friendlier sect of the Order of St. Dumas being the reason for the new Azrael.

• Oracle: The Cure #1 by Kevin VanHook: Reread. It still amuses me that there was a Legends of the Dark Knight issue a few years earlier by a completely different writer, who seemed to have a nearly identical fundamental misunderstanding of what computers and video games actually are and how they work. When the author isn’t making sad attempts to sound hip (please note that I am a history major and law school graduate who has aggressively avoided anything that smells like STEM for the last six years or so; this is not an expert’s condescension), there’s some almost passable character stuff. That said, even that goes a bit for the brute-force “Isn’t it SAD that she can’t walk? She got shot. She can’t walk now. Isn’t that SAD?” That’s… not wrong, I don’t hate it, it’s just kind of the most obvious thing you can do, when pre-Flashpoint Babs is really a very complex character.

• Batman: Battle for the Cowl: Commissioner Gordon oneshot by Royal McGraw: This wasn’t bad.

• Batman: Battle for the Cowl: Man-Bat oneshot by Joe Harris: I’ve honestly never found Man-Bat all that interesting? Like, this was fine, I guess, but didn’t really go anywhere relevant to the other stuff happening.

• Batman: Battle for the Cowl #2 by Tony S. Daniel: “Penguin wants to turn it up a notch, then we’ll turn it up ten.” Ten? Ten?! This is Two-Face and you didn’t have him say two? Come on. Anyway, the Penguin has gone through a very sudden turnaround from “I’m on the ropes and need to team up with Batman to push Intergang out” in Gotham Underground to “Everything in Gotham runs through me.” And whatever changed, it seems to have been off-panel. Anyway, I’m not a huge Jason Todd fan, but what he’s doing here just doesn’t really make any sense, and he’s developed a distinct mustache-twirling streak that doesn’t really line up.

• Azrael: Death’s Dark Knight #2 by Fabian Nicieza: This makes a bit more sense than the first issue, but even less actually happened.

• Oracle: The Cure #2 by Kevin VanHook: Reread. This one has an even more tenuous relationship with the whole idea of “computers are not literal magic, OK?”

• Secret Six #9 by Gail Simone: You know, it’s actually a little weird that this is the only ongoing series to tie into this event; the rest is all self-contained minis and oneshots. That said… “Blake! I may have broken it! Incredible.

• Batman: Battle for the Cowl: Arkham Asylum oneshot by David Hine: Sort of an interesting read, and probably the first time I’ve found Jeremiah Arkham particularly interesting, but if this is why he’s going to turn out to be the new Black Mask later, it’s a pretty cheap reason.

• Batman: Battle for the Cowl: The Underground oneshot by Chris Yost: I like Riddler stuff, but this seems to be wandering off into Gotham City Sirens, which sounds like too much Harley for my taste.

• Batman: Battle for the Cowl: The Network oneshot by Fabian Nicieza: This was good, actually. I daresay a better Oracle story than the actual Oracle miniseries.

• Azrael: Death’s Dark Knight #3 by Fabian Nicieza: I have no idea what just happened. Again.

• Oracle: The Cure #3 by Kevin VanHook: Reread. Not only is this still bad, I have no clue what it’s supposed to have to do with the rest of Battle for the Cowl. But apparently somebody talked somebody else down from having it lead into her being Batgirl again, so at least that’s a crisis averted (for two years)? Still not how computers work, though.

• Batman: Battle for the Cowl #3 by Tony S. Daniel: Damian has done nothing but create problems and kill people and whine that he should be Robin because of whose crotches he came out of, and Alfred’s solution is “OK, sure, you can be Robin, sounds good.” In addition to that, it continues to be the case that nothing Jason is doing makes any sense, and other characters’ attempts to psychoanalyze him are even more bonkers.

• Gotham Gazette: Batman Alive? oneshot by Fabian Nicieza: OK, whatever, the story already ended, Tolkein.

5 Likes

1,692 for the year.

I’ve been re-reading Wonder Woman. It’s been fun the second time around to pick up on characters and themes that are touched upon again in other times and series. I find I enjoy other DC stuff, but I prefer her solo title. She gets lost in group books.

For Marvel, over the past few years I’ve been reading every superhero title starting with Fantastic Four in 1961. I’m up to August 1979. The biggest difference between DC and Marvel in my opinion is that Marvel has kept their characters reasonably consistent over the decades, updating things like what war they served in. DC has had a lot more reboots, minor and major.

I enjoy both.

I also got the Hack/Slash omnibus on Kickstarter. That was a fun read. I keep getting Kickstarter comics even though I have over 40,000 DC and Marvel titles to read. Too many things I want to read: it’s a nice problem to have.

Summary

Summary

Summary

Summary

5 Likes

For the last time of May 2021

Updated

3 Likes

Eww, I only read 81 books in the month of May.

DC Highlights

• Mystik U
  • Demon Knights
  • iZombie

Other Publisher Highlights

• Plastic (Image Comics)
  • Sole Survivor (Humanoids)
  • Redlands (Image Comics)
Publisher Breakdown For 2021
Publisher COUNTof Publisher
2000 AD 1
Abstract Studio 8
Action Lab 4
Aftershock 1
Alterna Comics 9
American Mythology 6
Antarctic Press 1
Archie Comics 28
AWA Upshot 53
Boom Studios 52
ComixTribe 3
Dark Horse 18
DC 359
DC Black Label 9
DC/Dark Horse 2
Drumfish Productions 4
Dynamite 24
E-Comix 1
Heavy Metal 1
Hero Tomorrow Comics 1
Hill House 13
Humanoids 3
IDW 5
Image 30
Markosia 2
Marvel 23
Milestone 2
PaperFilms 1
Titan Comics 7
Top Cow 192
Vertigo 10
Villain Archives 2
Grand Total 875
Every Book Read In 2021
Comic Publisher Trade/Collection Date Read
Batman: Gotham Nights (2020) 0012 DC 01/01/2021
Batman: Gotham Nights (2020) 0013 DC 01/01/2021
Swamp Thing: New Roots (2020) 0003 DC 01/01/2021
Swamp Thing: New Roots (2020) 0004 DC 01/01/2021
The Scumbag (2020) 0003 Image 01/01/2021
Wonder Woman: Agent of Peace (2020) 0012 DC 01/01/2021
Titans: Titans Together (2020) 0001 DC 01/01/2021
Harley Quinn Black + White + Red (2020) 0012 DC 01/01/2021
Harley Quinn Black + White + Red (2020) 0013 DC 01/01/2021
Lois Lane (2019) 0001 DC 01/01/2021
Lois Lane (2019) 0002 DC 01/01/2021
Lois Lane (2019) 0003 DC 01/02/2021
Lois Lane (2019) 0004 DC 01/02/2021
Lois Lane (2019) 0005 DC 01/02/2021
Lois Lane (2019) 0006 DC 01/02/2021
Red Border (2020) 0001 AWA Upshot Red Border Vol. 1 01/02/2021
Red Border (2020) 0002 AWA Upshot Red Border Vol. 1 01/02/2021
Red Border (2020) 0003 AWA Upshot Red Border Vol. 1 01/02/2021
Red Border (2020) 0004 AWA Upshot Red Border Vol. 1 01/02/2021
Year Zero (2020) 0001 AWA Upshot Year Zero Vol. 1 01/02/2021
Year Zero (2020) 0002 AWA Upshot Year Zero Vol. 1 01/02/2021
Year Zero (2020) 0003 AWA Upshot Year Zero Vol. 1 01/02/2021
Year Zero (2020) 0004 AWA Upshot Year Zero Vol. 1 01/02/2021
Year Zero (2020) 0005 AWA Upshot Year Zero Vol. 1 01/02/2021
Dracula, Motherf**cker! (2020) 0001 Image 01/03/2021
Justice League America (1987) 0078 DC Wonder Woman and Justice League America Vol. 1 01/03/2021
Justice League America (1987) 0079 DC Wonder Woman and Justice League America Vol. 1 01/03/2021
House of Mystery (2008) 0011 Vertigo 01/03/2021
House of Mystery (2008) 0012 Vertigo 01/03/2021
House of Mystery (2008) 0013 Vertigo 01/03/2021
House of Mystery (2008) 0014 Vertigo 01/03/2021
New Year’s Evil Prometheus (1997) 0001 DC 01/03/2021
New Year’s Evil (2019) 0001 DC 01/03/2021
Batman: The Adventures Continue (2020) 0007 DC 01/03/2021
Batman: The Adventures Continue (2020) 0008 DC 01/03/2021
Action Comics (2011) 0001 DC 01/03/2021
Action Comics (2011) 0002 DC 01/03/2021
Action Comics (2011) 0003 DC 01/03/2021
Action Comics (2011) 0004 DC 01/03/2021
Action Comics (2011) 0005 DC 01/03/2021
Crossover (2020) 0001 Image 01/03/2021
Crossover (2020) 0002 Image 01/03/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0056 Top Cow 01/03/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0057 Top Cow 01/03/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0058 Top Cow 01/03/2021
House of X (2019) 0004 Marvel 01/03/2021
Powers of X (2019) 0004 Marvel 01/03/2021
House of X (2019) 0005 Marvel 01/03/2021
Powers of X (2019) 0005 Marvel 01/03/2021
House of X (2019) 0006 Marvel 01/03/2021
Powers of X (2019) 0006 Marvel 01/03/2021
Justice League America (1987) 0080 DC Wonder Woman and Justice League America Vol. 1 01/04/2021
Justice League America (1987) 0081 DC Wonder Woman and Justice League America Vol. 1 01/04/2021
Justice League America (1987) 0082 DC Wonder Woman and Justice League America Vol. 1 01/04/2021
Byte-Sized (2020) 0001 AWA Upshot 01/04/2021
X-Men (2019) 0001 Marvel 01/05/2021
Lois Lane (2019) 0007 DC 01/06/2021
Action Comics (2011) 0006 DC 01/06/2021
Crossover (2020) 0003 Image 01/06/2021
Future State: Wonder Woman (2021) 0001 DC 01/06/2021
Future State: Superman of Metropolis (2021) 0001 DC 01/06/2021
Hot Valley Days & Cocaine Nights (2020) 0001 Antarctic Press 01/07/2021
Future State: Harley Quinn (2021) 0001 DC 01/07/2021
Marauders (2019) 0001 Marvel 01/07/2021
Excalibur (2019) 0001 Marvel 01/07/2021
New Mutants (2019) 0001 Marvel 01/07/2021
X-Force (2019) 0001 Marvel 01/07/2021
Fallen Angels (2019) 0001 Marvel 01/08/2021
Durham Red: Better Red Than Dead! (2020) 0001 2000 AD Compilation of stories from misc 2000 AD Progs and others 01/08/2021
X-Men (2019) 0002 Marvel 01/09/2021
Sensational Wonder Woman (2021) 0001 DC 01/09/2021
Batman: The Adventures Continue (2020) 0009 DC 01/09/2021
Harley Quinn Black + White + Red (2020) 0014 DC 01/09/2021
Superman: Man of Tomorrow (2020) 0011 DC 01/09/2021
Titans: Titans Together (2020) 0002 DC 01/09/2021
Titans: Burning Rage (2019) 0005 DC 01/09/2021
Swamp Thing: New Roots (2020) 0005 DC 01/09/2021
Excalibur (2019) 0002 Marvel 01/09/2021
Marauders (2019) 0002 Marvel 01/09/2021
The Huntress (1989) 0001 DC 01/09/2021
The Huntress (1989) 0002 DC 01/09/2021
The Huntress (1989) 0003 DC 01/09/2021
The Huntress (1989) 0004 DC 01/10/2021
The Huntress (1989) 0005 DC 01/10/2021
The Huntress (1989) 0006 DC 01/10/2021
New Mutants (2019) 0002 Marvel 01/10/2021
Action Comics (2011) 0006 DC 01/10/2021
Action Comics (2011) 0007 DC 01/10/2021
Action Comics (2011) 0008 DC 01/10/2021
Action Comics (2011) 0009 DC 01/10/2021
Action Comics (2011) 0010 DC 01/10/2021
Action Comics (2011) 0011 DC 01/10/2021
Action Comics (2011) 0012 DC 01/10/2021
Action Comics (2011) 0000 DC 01/10/2021
Action Comics (2011) 0013 DC 01/10/2021
Action Comics Annual (2012) 0001 DC 01/10/2021
Green Arrow (2001) 0001 DC 01/10/2021
Batman: Gotham Nights (2020) 0014 DC 01/10/2021
Knock Em Dead (2020) 0002 Aftershock 01/10/2021
Future State: The Flash (2021) 0001 DC 01/10/2021
Action Comics (2011) 0014 DC 01/11/2021
Action Comics (2011) 0015 DC 01/11/2021
Betty & Veronica (2016) 0001 Archie Comics Betty & Veronica by Adam Hughes 01/11/2021
Betty & Veronica (2016) 0002 Archie Comics Betty & Veronica by Adam Hughes 01/12/2021
Betty & Veronica (2016) 0003 Archie Comics Betty & Veronica by Adam Hughes 01/12/2021
Jughead (2015) 0012 Archie Comics Betty & Veronica by Adam Hughes 01/12/2021
Archie (2015) 0001 Archie Comics Archie: Varsity Edition Vol. 1 01/13/2021
Future State: Swamp Thing (2021) 0001 DC 01/13/2021
Future State: The Next Batman (2021) 0001 DC 01/13/2021
Archie (2015) 0002 Archie Comics Archie: Varsity Edition Vol. 1 01/14/2021
Future State: Superman/Wonder Woman (2021) 0001 DC 01/15/2021
DC Nation Presents: Future State (2020) 0001 DC 01/15/2021
Future State: Kara Zor-El, Superwoman (2021) 0001 DC 01/15/2021
Archie (2015) 0003 Archie Comics Archie: Varsity Edition Vol. 1 01/15/2021
Black Canary Wedding Planner (2007) 0001 DC 01/15/2021
Future State: Teen Titans (2021) 0001 DC 01/16/2021
Future State: Dark Detective (2021) 0001 DC 01/16/2021
Sensational Wonder Woman (2021) 0002 DC 01/16/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0059 Top Cow 01/16/2021
Tomb Raider (1999) 0025 Top Cow 01/16/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0060 Top Cow 01/16/2021
Evo (2003) 0001 Top Cow 01/16/2021
Archie (2015) 0004 Archie Comics Archie: Varsity Edition Vol. 1 01/16/2021
Snotgirl (2016) 0012 Image Snotgirl Vol. 3: Is This Real Life? 01/16/2021
Home Sick Pilots (2020) 0002 Image 01/16/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0061 Top Cow 01/16/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0062 Top Cow 01/16/2021
American Vampire 1976 (2020) 0004 DC Black Label 01/16/2021
Generations Shattered (2021) 0001 DC 01/16/2021
World of Betty and Veronica Jumbo Comics Digest (2021) 0001 Archie Comics 01/17/2021
Nightwing (2016) 0070 DC 01/18/2021
Nightwing (2016) 0071 DC 01/18/2021
Nightwing (2016) 0072 DC 01/18/2021
Nightwing (2016) 0073 DC 01/18/2021
Archie (2015) 0005 Archie Comics Archie: Varsity Edition Vol. 1 01/18/2021
Action Comics (2011) 0036 DC 01/18/2021
Action Comics (2011) 0037 DC 01/18/2021
Action Comics (2011) 0038 DC 01/18/2021
Action Comics (2011) 0039 DC 01/18/2021
Harley Quinn: Make 'Em Laugh (2020) 0001 DC 01/18/2021
Uncanny X-Men (1981) 458 Marvel 01/18/2021
Betty and Veronica: Friends Forever (2018) 0012 Archie Comics 01/19/2021
Archie Christmas Spectacular (2020) 0001 Archie Comics 01/20/2021
Plunge (2020) 0001 Hill House 01/20/2021
Static (1993) 0001 Milestone 01/20/2021
Uncanny X-Men (1981) 459 Marvel 01/21/2021
Harley Quinn: Make 'Em Laugh (2020) 0002 DC 01/21/2021
Harley Quinn: Make 'Em Laugh (2020) 0003 DC 01/21/2021
Plunge (2020) 0002 Hill House 01/21/2021
Plunge (2020) 0003 Hill House 01/21/2021
Plunge (2020) 0004 Hill House 01/21/2021
Hardware (1993) 0001 Milestone 01/22/2021
World’s Finest: Batwoman and Supergirl (2020) 0001 DC 01/22/2021
World’s Finest: Batwoman and Supergirl (2020) 0002 DC 01/22/2021
Birds of Prey: Sirens of Justice (2020) 0001 DC 01/22/2021
Birds of Prey: Sirens of Justice (2020) 0002 DC 01/22/2021
Lois Lane (2019) 0008 DC 01/22/2021
Lois Lane (2019) 0009 DC 01/22/2021
Lois Lane (2019) 0010 DC 01/22/2021
Lois Lane (2019) 0011 DC 01/22/2021
Lois Lane (2019) 0012 DC 01/22/2021
Byte-Sized (2020) 0002 AWA Upshot 01/23/2021
The Scumbag (2020) 0004 Image 01/23/2021
The Resistance Reborns (2020) 0001 AWA Upshot 01/23/2021
Batman (2016) 0021 DC Batman/The Flash: The Button Deluxe Edition 01/24/2021
The Flash (2016) 0021 DC Batman/The Flash: The Button Deluxe Edition 01/24/2021
Batman (2016) 0022 DC Batman/The Flash: The Button Deluxe Edition 01/24/2021
The Flash (2016) 0022 DC Batman/The Flash: The Button Deluxe Edition 01/24/2021
Ghosts (2020) 0001 DC 01/24/2021
Ghosts (2020) 0002 DC 01/24/2021
DCeased: Dead Planet (2020) 0007 DC 01/24/2021
Future State: Justice League (2021) 0001 DC 01/24/2021
Doomsday Clock (2017) 0001 DC Doomsday Clock: The Complete Collection 01/24/2021
Teen Titans Go! (2003) 0013 DC 01/25/2021
Josie and the Pussycats (2016) 0001 Archie Comics Josie and the Pussycats Vol. 1 01/25/2021
Josie and the Pussycats (2016) 0002 Archie Comics Josie and the Pussycats Vol. 1 01/26/2021
Future State: Catwoman (2021) 0001 DC 01/26/2021
Future State: Nightwing (2021) 0001 DC 01/26/2021
Future State: Immortal Wonder Woman (2021) 0001 DC 01/26/2021
Sensational Wonder Woman (2021) 0003 DC 01/26/2021
Future State: The Next Batman (2021) 0002 DC 01/27/2021
Haha (2021) 0001 Image 01/27/2021
Archie (2015) 0006 Archie Comics Archie: Varsity Edition Vol. 1 01/27/2021
Josie and the Pussycats (2016) 0003 Archie Comics Josie and the Pussycats Vol. 1 01/27/2021
Josie and the Pussycats (2016) 0004 Archie Comics Josie and the Pussycats Vol. 1 01/28/2021
Josie and the Pussycats (2016) 0005 Archie Comics Josie and the Pussycats Vol. 1 01/28/2021
E-Ratic (2020) 0001 AWA Upshot 01/28/2021
Battletoads: The Lost Adventure (2020) 0001 Titan Comics 01/28/2021
Battletoads: The Lost Adventure (2020) 0002 Titan Comics 01/28/2021
Irredeemable (2009) 0001 Boom Studios 01/28/2021
Future State: Aquaman (2021) 0001 DC 01/28/2021
Sensational Wonder Woman (2021) 0004 DC 01/28/2021
Future State: Batman/Superman (2021) 0001 DC 01/29/2021
Future State: Dark Detective (2021) 0002 DC 01/29/2021
Future State: Green Lantern (2021) 0001 DC 01/29/2021
Future State: Legion of Super-Heroes (2021) 0001 DC 01/29/2021
Future State: Robin Eternal (2021) 0001 DC 01/29/2021
Future State: Superman - Worlds of War (2021) 0001 DC 01/29/2021
Future State: Superman vs Imperious Lex (2021) 0001 DC 01/29/2021
Archangel 8 (2020) 0001 AWA Upshot Archangel 8 Vol. 1 01/30/2021
Archangel 8 (2020) 0002 AWA Upshot Archangel 8 Vol. 1 01/30/2021
Archangel 8 (2020) 0003 AWA Upshot Archangel 8 Vol. 1 01/30/2021
Archangel 8 (2020) 0004 AWA Upshot Archangel 8 Vol. 1 01/30/2021
Archangel 8 (2020) 0005 AWA Upshot Archangel 8 Vol. 1 01/30/2021
Future State: Shazam (2021) 0001 DC 01/30/2021
Future State: Suicide Squad (2021) 0001 DC 01/30/2021
The Other History of the DC Universe (2020) 0002 DC 01/30/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0063 Top Cow 01/30/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0064 Top Cow 01/30/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0065 Top Cow 01/30/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0066 Top Cow 01/30/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0067 Top Cow 01/30/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0068 Top Cow 01/30/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0069 Top Cow 01/30/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0070 Top Cow 01/30/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0071 Top Cow 01/30/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0072 Top Cow 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0073 Top Cow 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0074 Top Cow 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0075 Top Cow 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0076 Top Cow 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0077 Top Cow 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0078 Top Cow 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0079 Top Cow 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0080 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 1: Witch Hunt 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0081 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 1: Witch Hunt 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0082 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 1: Witch Hunt 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0083 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 1: Witch Hunt 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0084 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 1: Witch Hunt 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0085 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 1: Witch Hunt 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0086 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 2: Awakenings 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0087 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 2: Awakenings 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0088 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 2: Awakenings 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0089 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 2: Awakenings 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0090 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 2: Awakenings 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0091 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 2: Awakenings 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0092 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 2: Awakenings 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0093 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 3: Gods & Monsters 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0094 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 3: Gods & Monsters 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0095 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 3: Gods & Monsters 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0096 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 3: Gods & Monsters 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0097 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 3: Gods & Monsters 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0098 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 3: Gods & Monsters 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0099 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 3: Gods & Monsters 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0100 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 3: Gods & Monsters 01/31/2021
Witchblade: Bearers of the Blade (2006) 0001 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 3: Gods & Monsters 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0101 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 4: Eternal 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0102 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 4: Eternal 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0103 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 4: Eternal 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0104 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 4: Eternal 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0105 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 4: Eternal 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0106 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 4: Eternal 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0107 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 4: Eternal 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0108 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 4: Eternal 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0109 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 4: Eternal 01/31/2021
Witchblade 10th Anniversary Cover Gallery (2005) 0001 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 4: Eternal 01/31/2021
First Born: First Look (2007) 0001 Top Cow 01/31/2021
First Born (2007) 0001 Top Cow Artifact Orgins: First Born 01/31/2021
First Born (2007) 0002 Top Cow Artifact Orgins: First Born 01/31/2021
First Born (2007) 0003 Top Cow Artifact Orgins: First Born 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0110 Top Cow Artifact Orgins: First Born 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0111 Top Cow Artifact Orgins: First Born 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0112 Top Cow Artifact Orgins: First Born 01/31/2021
First Born: Aftermath (2008) 0001 Top Cow Artifact Orgins: First Born 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0113 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 5 01/31/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0114 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 5 02/01/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0115 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 5 02/01/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0116 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 6 02/01/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0117 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 6 02/01/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0118 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 6 02/01/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0119 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 6 02/01/2021
Broken Trinity Prelude (2008) 0001 Top Cow Broken Trinity 02/01/2021
Broken Trinity (2008) 0001 Top Cow Broken Trinity 02/01/2021
Broken Trinity: The Darkness (2008) 0001 Top Cow Broken Trinity 02/01/2021
Broken Trinity (2008) 0002 Top Cow Broken Trinity 02/01/2021
Broken Trinity: Angelus (2009) 0001 Top Cow Broken Trinity 02/01/2021
Broken Trinity (2008) 0003 Top Cow Broken Trinity 02/01/2021
Broken Trinity: Witchblade (2009) 0001 Top Cow Broken Trinity 02/01/2021
Broken Trinity: Aftermath (2009) 0001 Top Cow Broken Trinity 02/01/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0120 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 6 02/01/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0121 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 7 02/01/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0122 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 7 02/01/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0123 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 7 02/01/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0124 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 7 02/01/2021
Witchblade Annual (2009) 0001 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 7 02/01/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0125 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 8 02/01/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0126 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 8 02/01/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0127 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 8 02/01/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0128 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 8 02/01/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0129 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 8 02/01/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0130 Top Cow Witchblade Vol. 8 02/01/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0131 Top Cow Witchblade: Redemption Vol. 1 02/01/2021
Angelus (2009) 0001 Top Cow Angelus Vol. 1 02/02/2021
Angelus (2009) 0002 Top Cow Angelus Vol. 1 02/02/2021
Angelus (2009) 0003 Top Cow Angelus Vol. 1 02/02/2021
Angelus (2009) 0004 Top Cow Angelus Vol. 1 02/02/2021
Angelus (2009) 0005 Top Cow Angelus Vol. 1 02/02/2021
Angelus (2009) 0006 Top Cow Angelus Vol. 1 02/02/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0132 Top Cow Witchblade: Redemption Vol. 1 02/02/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0133 Top Cow Witchblade: Redemption Vol. 1 02/02/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0134 Top Cow Witchblade: Redemption Vol. 1 02/03/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0135 Top Cow Witchblade: Redemption Vol. 1 02/03/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0136 Top Cow Witchblade: Redemption Vol. 1 02/03/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0137 Top Cow Witchblade: Redemption Vol. 2 02/04/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0138 Top Cow Witchblade: Redemption Vol. 2 02/04/2021
Batman/Catwoman (2020) 0002 DC Black Label 02/04/2021
Man-Bat (2021) 0001 DC 02/04/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0000 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 1 02/05/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0001 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 1 02/05/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0002 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 1 02/05/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0003 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 1 02/05/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0004 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 1 02/05/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0139 Top Cow Witchblade: Redemption Vol. 2 02/05/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0140 Top Cow Witchblade: Redemption Vol. 2 02/05/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0141 Top Cow Witchblade: Redemption Vol. 2 02/05/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0142 Top Cow Witchblade: Redemption Vol. 3 02/06/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0143 Top Cow Witchblade: Redemption Vol. 3 02/06/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0144 Top Cow Witchblade: Redemption Vol. 3 02/06/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0145 Top Cow Witchblade: Redemption Vol. 3 02/06/2021
Witchblade Annual (2009) 0002 Top Cow Witchblade: Redemption Vol. 3 02/06/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0146 Top Cow Witchblade: Redemption Vol. 4 02/06/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0147 Top Cow Witchblade: Redemption Vol. 4 02/06/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0148 Top Cow Witchblade: Redemption Vol. 4 02/07/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0149 Top Cow Witchblade: Redemption Vol. 4 02/07/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0150 Top Cow Witchblade: Redemption Vol. 4 02/07/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0005 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 2 02/07/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0006 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 2 02/07/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0007 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 2 02/07/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0008 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 2 02/07/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0009 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 3 02/07/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0010 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 3 02/07/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0011 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 3 02/07/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0012 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 3 02/07/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0013 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 3 02/07/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0151 Top Cow Witchblade: Rebirth Vol. 1 02/07/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0152 Top Cow Witchblade: Rebirth Vol. 1 02/08/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0153 Top Cow Witchblade: Rebirth Vol. 1 02/08/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0154 Top Cow Witchblade: Rebirth Vol. 1 02/08/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0155 Top Cow Witchblade: Rebirth Vol. 1 02/08/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0014 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 4 02/08/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0015 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 4 02/08/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0016 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 4 02/08/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0017 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 4 02/08/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0018 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 4 02/08/2021
Artifacts Origins (2012) 0001 Top Cow 02/08/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0156 Top Cow Witchblade: Rebirth Vol. 2 02/08/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0157 Top Cow Witchblade: Rebirth Vol. 2 02/08/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0158 Top Cow Witchblade: Rebirth Vol. 2 02/08/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0159 Top Cow Witchblade: Rebirth Vol. 2 02/08/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0160 Top Cow Witchblade: Rebirth Vol. 2 02/08/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0019 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 5 02/08/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0020 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 5 02/08/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0021 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 5 02/08/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0022 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 5 02/08/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0023 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 5 02/08/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0024 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 5 02/08/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0161 Top Cow Witchblade: Rebirth Vol. 3 02/09/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0162 Top Cow Witchblade: Rebirth Vol. 3 02/09/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0163 Top Cow Witchblade: Rebirth Vol. 3 02/09/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0025 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 6 02/10/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0164 Top Cow Witchblade: Rebirth Vol. 3 02/10/2021
The Darkness (2007) 0111 Top Cow 02/10/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0026 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 6 02/10/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0027 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 6 02/10/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0028 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 6 02/10/2021
Artifacts (2010) 0029 Top Cow Artifacts Vol. 6 02/10/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0165 Top Cow Witchblade: Rebirth Vol. 3 02/10/2021
Witchblade: Due Process (2010) 0001 Top Cow Witchblade: Rebirth Vol. 3 02/10/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0166 Top Cow Witchblade: Rebirth Vol. 4 02/10/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0167 Top Cow Witchblade: Rebirth Vol. 4 02/10/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0168 Top Cow Witchblade: Rebirth Vol. 4 02/11/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0169 Top Cow Witchblade: Rebirth Vol. 4 02/11/2021
Witchblade: Day of the Oulaw (2013) 0001 Top Cow Witchblade: Rebirth Vol. 4 02/11/2021
Witchblade/The Darkness/Angelus Trinity: Blood on the Sands (2009) 0001 Top Cow Witchblade: Rebirth Vol. 4 02/11/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0170 Top Cow Witchblade: Borne Again Vol. 1 02/11/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0171 Top Cow Witchblade: Borne Again Vol. 1 02/11/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0172 Top Cow Witchblade: Borne Again Vol. 1 02/11/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0173 Top Cow Witchblade: Borne Again Vol. 1 02/11/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0174 Top Cow Witchblade: Borne Again Vol. 1 02/11/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0175 Top Cow Witchblade: Borne Again Vol. 2 02/11/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0176 Top Cow Witchblade: Borne Again Vol. 2 02/11/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0177 Top Cow Witchblade: Borne Again Vol. 2 02/11/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0178 Top Cow Witchblade: Borne Again Vol. 2 02/11/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0179 Top Cow Witchblade: Borne Again Vol. 2 02/11/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0180 Top Cow Witchblade: Borne Again Vol. 3 02/11/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0181 Top Cow Witchblade: Borne Again Vol. 3 02/11/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0182 Top Cow Witchblade: Borne Again Vol. 3 02/11/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0183 Top Cow Witchblade: Borne Again Vol. 3 02/11/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0184 Top Cow Witchblade: Borne Again Vol. 3 02/11/2021
Witchblade (1995) 0185 Top Cow Witchblade: Borne Again Vol. 3 02/11/2021
Witchblade (2017) 0001 Top Cow Witchblade: Volume 1 02/11/2021
Basketful of Heads (2019) 0001 Hill House 02/15/2021
Basketful of Heads (2019) 0002 Hill House 02/15/2021
Basketful of Heads (2019) 0003 Hill House 02/15/2021
Basketful of Heads (2019) 0004 Hill House 02/15/2021
Basketful of Heads (2019) 0005 Hill House 02/15/2021
Basketful of Heads (2019) 0006 Hill House 02/15/2021
Basketful of Heads (2019) 0007 Hill House 02/15/2021
Witchblade (2017) 0002 Top Cow Witchblade: Volume 1 02/16/2021
Byte-Sized (2020) 0003 AWA Upshot 02/17/2021
Young Monsters In Love (2018) 0001 DC 02/17/2021
Batman/Aliens (1997) 0001 DC/Dark Horse 02/17/2021
Batman/Aliens (1997) 0002 DC/Dark Horse 02/17/2021
Grindhouse: Doors Open At Midnight (2013) 0001 Dark Horse 02/18/2021
Grindhouse: Doors Open At Midnight (2013) 0002 Dark Horse 02/18/2021
Grindhouse: Doors Open At Midnight (2013) 0003 Dark Horse 02/18/2021
Grindhouse: Doors Open At Midnight (2013) 0004 Dark Horse 02/18/2021
Grindhouse: Doors Open At Midnight (2013) 0005 Dark Horse 02/18/2021
Grindhouse: Doors Open At Midnight (2013) 0006 Dark Horse 02/19/2021
Grindhouse: Doors Open At Midnight (2013) 0007 Dark Horse 02/19/2021
Grindhouse: Doors Open At Midnight (2013) 0008 Dark Horse 02/19/2021
Grindhouse: Drive In, Bleed Out (2014) 0001 Dark Horse 02/22/2021
Plunge (2020) 0005 Hill House 02/23/2021
Archie’s Madhouse Magic (2019) 0001 Archie Comics 02/24/2021
Vertigo Visions: The Phantom Stranger (1993) 0001 Vertigo 02/25/2021
Scooby-Doo (1997) 0046 DC 02/25/2021
Future State: The Flash (2021) 0002 DC 02/25/2021
Future State: Teen Titans (2021) 0002 DC 02/25/2021
Josie and the Pussycats (2016) 0006 Archie Comics Josie and the Pussycats Vol. 2 02/25/2021
Josie and the Pussycats (2016) 0007 Archie Comics Josie and the Pussycats Vol. 2 02/25/2021
Josie and the Pussycats (2016) 0008 Archie Comics Josie and the Pussycats Vol. 2 02/25/2021
Josie and the Pussycats (2016) 0009 Archie Comics Josie and the Pussycats Vol. 2 02/26/2021
Archie & Friends: Guide to Dating (2021) 0001 Archie Comics 02/27/2021
Betty and Veronica Friends Forever: Danger Zone! (2021) 0001 Archie Comics 02/27/2021
Hellplayer (2020) 0001 Villain Archives 02/28/2021
Hellplayer (2020) 0002 Villain Archives 02/28/2021
Covid Chronicles (2020) 0001 AWA Upshot Volume 1 02/28/2021
Justice League America (1987) 0083 DC Wonder Woman and Justice League America Vol. 1 02/28/2021
Guy Gardner (1992) DC Wonder Woman and Justice League America Vol. 1 02/28/2021
Justice League America (1987) 0084 DC Wonder Woman and Justice League America Vol. 1 02/28/2021
Justice League America (1987) 0085 DC Wonder Woman and Justice League America Vol. 1 02/28/2021
Justice League America Annual (1989) 0007 DC Wonder Woman and Justice League America Vol. 1 02/28/2021
Chilling Adventures In Sorcery As Told By Sabrina (1972) 0001 Archie Comics Chilling Adventures In Sorcery Vol. 1 03/01/2021
ET-ER (2020) 0001 AWA Upshot 03/01/2021
ET-ER (2020) 0002 AWA Upshot 03/01/2021
ET-ER (2020) 0003 AWA Upshot 03/01/2021
ET-ER (2020) 0004 AWA Upshot 03/01/2021
ET-ER (2020) 0005 AWA Upshot 03/01/2021
ET-ER (2020) 0006 AWA Upshot 03/01/2021
ET-ER (2020) 0007 AWA Upshot 03/01/2021
ET-ER (2020) 0008 AWA Upshot 03/01/2021
Future State: Aquaman (2021) 0002 DC 03/01/2021
Future State: Batman/Superman (2021) 0002 DC 03/01/2021
Future State: Catwoman (2021) 0002 DC 03/01/2021
Future State: Harley Quinn (2021) 0002 DC 03/01/2021
Future State: Swamp Thing (2021) 0002 DC 03/01/2021
Future State: Superman - House of El (2021) 0001 DC 03/02/2021
Future State: Dark Detective (2021) 0003 DC 03/02/2021
Future State: Dark Detective (2021) 0004 DC 03/02/2021
Batman/Catwoman (2020) 0003 DC Black Label 03/02/2021
The Swamp Thing (2021) 0001 DC 03/02/2021
Infinite Frontier (2021) 0000 DC 03/02/2021
The Adventures of Mr. Crypt and Baron Rat (2019) 0003 Alterna Comics 03/03/2021
BRZRKR (2021) 0001 Boom Studios 03/03/2021
Bad Mother (2020) 0001 AWA Upshot Bad Mother Vol. 1 03/03/2021
Bad Mother (2020) 0002 AWA Upshot Bad Mother Vol. 1 03/03/2021
Bad Mother (2020) 0003 AWA Upshot Bad Mother Vol. 1 03/03/2021
Bad Mother (2020) 0004 AWA Upshot Bad Mother Vol. 1 03/03/2021
Bad Mother (2020) 0005 AWA Upshot Bad Mother Vol. 1 03/03/2021
Old Haunts (2020) 0001 AWA Upshot Old Haunts Vol. 1 03/03/2021
Old Haunts (2020) 0002 AWA Upshot Old Haunts Vol. 1 03/03/2021
Old Haunts (2020) 0003 AWA Upshot Old Haunts Vol. 1 03/03/2021
Old Haunts (2020) 0004 AWA Upshot Old Haunts Vol. 1 03/03/2021
Old Haunts (2020) 0005 AWA Upshot Old Haunts Vol. 1 03/03/2021
Devil’s Highway (2020) 0001 AWA Upshot Devil’s Highway Vol. 1 03/03/2021
Devil’s Highway (2020) 0002 AWA Upshot Devil’s Highway Vol. 1 03/03/2021
Devil’s Highway (2020) 0003 AWA Upshot Devil’s Highway Vol. 1 03/03/2021
Devil’s Highway (2020) 0004 AWA Upshot Devil’s Highway Vol. 1 03/03/2021
Devil’s Highway (2020) 0005 AWA Upshot Devil’s Highway Vol. 1 03/03/2021
Harleen (2019) 0001 DC Black Label Harleen 03/04/2021
Harleen (2019) 0002 DC Black Label Harleen 03/04/2021
Harleen (2019) 0003 DC Black Label Harleen 03/04/2021
Superman: Man of Tomorrow (2020) 0012 DC 03/04/2021
Superman: Man of Tomorrow (2020) 0013 DC 03/04/2021
Superman: Man of Tomorrow (2020) 0014 DC 03/04/2021
Superman: Man of Tomorrow (2020) 0015 DC 03/04/2021
Superman: Man of Tomorrow (2020) 0016 DC 03/04/2021
Superman: Man of Tomorrow (2020) 0017 DC 03/04/2021
Superman: Man of Tomorrow (2020) 0018 DC 03/04/2021
Superman: Man of Tomorrow (2020) 0019 DC 03/04/2021
Superman: Man of Tomorrow (2020) 0020 DC 03/04/2021
Wonder Woman: Agent of Peace (2020) 0013 DC 03/04/2021
Wonder Woman: Agent of Peace (2020) 0014 DC 03/04/2021
Wonder Woman: Agent of Peace (2020) 0015 DC 03/04/2021
Wonder Woman: Agent of Peace (2020) 0016 DC 03/04/2021
Wonder Woman: Agent of Peace (2020) 0017 DC 03/04/2021
Wonder Woman: Agent of Peace (2020) 0018 DC 03/04/2021
Plunge (2020) 0006 Hill House 03/04/2021
Green Arrow (2001) 0002 DC 03/04/2021
Green Arrow (2001) 0003 DC 03/04/2021
Green Arrow (2001) 0004 DC 03/05/2021
Green Arrow (2001) 0005 DC 03/07/2021
Green Arrow (2001) 0006 DC 03/07/2021
Green Arrow (2001) 0007 DC 03/07/2021
Green Arrow (2001) 0008 DC 03/07/2021
Green Arrow (2001) 0009 DC 03/07/2021
Green Arrow (2001) 0010 DC 03/07/2021
JLA/Spectre: Soul War (2003) 0001 DC 03/07/2021
JLA/Spectre: Soul War (2003) 0002 DC 03/08/2021
Xena: Warrior Princess (1999) 0001 Dark Horse Classic Years Omnibus 03/08/2021
Xena: Warrior Princess (1999) 0002 Dark Horse Classic Years Omnibus 03/08/2021
Strangers in Paradise (1993) 0001 Abstract Studio The Collected Strangers In Paradise Vol. 1 03/08/2021
Green Arrow: The Longbow Hunters (1987) 0001 DC 03/08/2021
Green Arrow: The Longbow Hunters (1987) 0002 DC 03/08/2021
Green Arrow: The Longbow Hunters (1987) 0003 DC 03/08/2021
Green Arrow (1983) 0001 DC 03/08/2021
Green Arrow (1983) 0002 DC 03/08/2021
Green Arrow (1983) 0003 DC 03/08/2021
Green Arrow (1983) 0004 DC 03/09/2021
Wonder Woman (2016) 0770 DC 03/10/2021
Betty and Veronica Friends Forever: Spring Break (2021) 0001 Archie Comics 03/10/2021
Superman (2018) 0029 DC 03/10/2021
The Joker (2021) 0001 DC 03/10/2021
American Vampire 1976 (2020) 0005 DC Black Label 03/10/2021
American Vampire 1976 (2020) 0006 DC Black Label 03/10/2021
Xena: Warrior Princess (1999) 0003 Dark Horse Classic Years Omnibus 03/11/2021
Strangers in Paradise (1993) 0002 Abstract Studio The Collected Strangers In Paradise Vol. 1 03/11/2021
JLA (1996) 0094 DC 03/11/2021
JLA (1996) 0095 DC 03/11/2021
JLA (1996) 0096 DC 03/13/2021
JLA (1996) 0097 DC 03/13/2021
JLA (1996) 0098 DC 03/14/2021
JLA (1996) 0099 DC 03/14/2021
Strangers in Paradise (1993) 0003 Abstract Studio The Collected Strangers In Paradise Vol. 1 03/14/2021
Xena: Warrior Princess (1999) 0004 Dark Horse Classic Years Omnibus 03/14/2021
Xena: Warrior Princess (1999) 0005 Dark Horse Classic Years Omnibus 03/14/2021
Battlestar Galactica (2006) 0000 Dynamite Battlestar Galactica Vol. 1 03/14/2021
Battlestar Galactica (2006) 0001 Dynamite Battlestar Galactica Vol. 1 03/14/2021
Battlestar Galactica (2006) 0002 Dynamite Battlestar Galactica Vol. 1 03/15/2021
Battlestar Galactica (2006) 0003 Dynamite Battlestar Galactica Vol. 1 03/15/2021
Strangers in Paradise (1994) 0001 Abstract Studio Strangers in Paradise: I Dream of You 03/15/2021
Strangers in Paradise (1994) 0002 Abstract Studio Strangers in Paradise: I Dream of You 03/15/2021
Strangers in Paradise (1994) 0003 Abstract Studio Strangers in Paradise: I Dream of You 03/15/2021
Strangers in Paradise (1994) 0004 Abstract Studio Strangers in Paradise: I Dream of You 03/15/2021
JLA 80-Page Giant (1998) 0001 DC JLA Vol. 7: Tower of Babel 03/15/2021
JLA (1997) 0042 DC JLA Vol. 7: Tower of Babel 03/15/2021
JLA (1997) 0043 DC JLA Vol. 7: Tower of Babel 03/15/2021
JLA (1997) 0044 DC JLA Vol. 7: Tower of Babel 03/15/2021
JLA (1997) 0045 DC JLA Vol. 7: Tower of Babel 03/15/2021
JLA (1997) 0046 DC JLA Vol. 7: Tower of Babel 03/15/2021
JLA: Secret Files & Origins (1997) 0003 DC JLA Vol. 7: Tower of Babel 03/16/2021
Xena: Warrior Princess (1999) 0006 Dark Horse Classic Years Omnibus 03/16/2021
Justice League (2018) 0059 DC 03/16/2021
Superman: Red and Blue (2021) 0001 DC 03/17/2021
Justice League: No Justice (2018) 0001 DC 03/17/2021
Justice League: No Justice (2018) 0002 DC 03/18/2021
Justice League: No Justice (2018) 0003 DC 03/18/2021
Justice League: No Justice (2018) 0004 DC 03/18/2021
Wonder Woman and Justice League Dark: The Witching Hour (2018) 0001 DC Wonder Woman and Justice League Dark: The Witching Hour 03/21/2021
Wonder Woman (2016) 0056 DC Wonder Woman and Justice League Dark: The Witching Hour 03/21/2021
Justice League Dark (2018) 0004 DC Wonder Woman and Justice League Dark: The Witching Hour 03/22/2021
Wonder Woman (2016) 0057 DC Wonder Woman and Justice League Dark: The Witching Hour 03/22/2021
Justice League Dark and Wonder Woman: The Witching Hour (2018) 0001 DC Wonder Woman and Justice League Dark: The Witching Hour 03/22/2021
Justice League (2018) 0001 DC 03/22/2021
Justice League (2018) 0002 DC 03/22/2021
Justice League (2018) 0003 DC 03/22/2021
Justice League (2018) 0004 DC 03/22/2021
Justice League (2018) 0005 DC 03/22/2021
Justice League (2018) 0006 DC 03/22/2021
Justice League (2018) 0007 DC 03/22/2021
Justice League Odyssey (2018) 0001 DC 03/23/2021
Justice League Odyssey (2018) 0002 DC 03/23/2021
Justice League Odyssey (2018) 0003 DC 03/23/2021
Justice League Odyssey (2018) 0004 DC 03/23/2021
Justice League Odyssey (2018) 0005 DC 03/23/2021
Harley Quinn (2021) 0001 DC 03/23/2021
Teen Titans Academy (2021) 0001 DC 03/24/2021
Eternal Thirst of Dracula (2014) 0001 American Mythology 03/26/2021
Eternal Thirst of Dracula (2014) 0002 American Mythology 03/26/2021
Eternal Thirst of Dracula Book 2 (2019) 0001 American Mythology 03/26/2021
Eternal Thirst of Dracula Book 2 (2019) 0002 American Mythology 03/26/2021
The Quotable Giant Days Boom Studios 03/26/2021
Something Is Killing The Children (2019) 0001 Boom Studios Something Is Killing The Children Vol 1 03/26/2021
Blood Realm (2020) 0001 Alterna Comics 03/26/2021
Blood Realm (2020) 0002 Alterna Comics 03/26/2021
Blood Realm (2020) 0003 Alterna Comics 03/26/2021
Beast Hunter X (2018) 0001 American Mythology 03/26/2021
Future State: Wonder Woman (2021) 0002 DC 03/26/2021
Future State: Superman/Wonder Woman (2021) 0002 DC 03/26/2021
Xena: Warrior Princess (1999) 0007 Dark Horse Classic Years Omnibus 03/26/2021
Pussycats (2015) 0000 E-Comix Volume 1 03/26/2021
Future State: Nightwing (2021) 0002 DC 03/26/2021
Future State: Kara Zor-El, Superwoman (2021) 0002 DC 03/26/2021
Something Is Killing The Children (2019) 0002 Boom Studios Something Is Killing The Children Vol 1 03/26/2021
Something Is Killing The Children (2019) 0003 Boom Studios Something Is Killing The Children Vol 1 03/26/2021
Something Is Killing The Children (2019) 0004 Boom Studios Something Is Killing The Children Vol 1 03/26/2021
Something Is Killing The Children (2019) 0005 Boom Studios Something Is Killing The Children Vol 1 03/26/2021
Something Is Killing The Children (2019) 0006 Boom Studios Something Is Killing The Children Vol 2 03/26/2021
Something Is Killing The Children (2019) 0007 Boom Studios Something Is Killing The Children Vol 2 03/26/2021
Something Is Killing The Children (2019) 0008 Boom Studios Something Is Killing The Children Vol 2 03/26/2021
Something Is Killing The Children (2019) 0009 Boom Studios Something Is Killing The Children Vol 2 03/26/2021
Something Is Killing The Children (2019) 0010 Boom Studios Something Is Killing The Children Vol 2 03/26/2021
Something Is Killing The Children (2019) 0011 Boom Studios 03/26/2021
Something Is Killing The Children (2019) 0012 Boom Studios 03/26/2021
Something Is Killing The Children (2019) 0013 Boom Studios 03/26/2021
Something Is Killing The Children (2019) 0014 Boom Studios 03/26/2021
Something Is Killing The Children (2019) 0015 Boom Studios 03/26/2021
Chum (2016) 0001 ComixTribe Chum Vol. 1 03/27/2021
Chum (2016) 0002 ComixTribe Chum Vol. 1 03/27/2021
Chum (2016) 0003 ComixTribe Chum Vol. 1 03/27/2021
Random Acts of Violence PaperFilms 03/27/2021
Horizon Zero Dawn (2020) 0000 Titan Comics Horizon Zero Dawn Vol 1: The Sunhawk 03/27/2021
Horizon Zero Dawn (2020) 0001 Titan Comics Horizon Zero Dawn Vol 1: The Sunhawk 03/27/2021
Horizon Zero Dawn (2020) 0002 Titan Comics Horizon Zero Dawn Vol 1: The Sunhawk 03/27/2021
Horizon Zero Dawn (2020) 0003 Titan Comics Horizon Zero Dawn Vol 1: The Sunhawk 03/27/2021
Horizon Zero Dawn (2020) 0004 Titan Comics Horizon Zero Dawn Vol 1: The Sunhawk 03/27/2021
JLA: Scary Monsters (2003) 0001 DC 03/27/2021
JLA: Scary Monsters (2003) 0002 DC 03/27/2021
JLA: Scary Monsters (2003) 0003 DC 03/27/2021
JLA: Scary Monsters (2003) 0004 DC 03/27/2021
JLA: Scary Monsters (2003) 0005 DC 03/28/2021
JLA: Scary Monsters (2003) 0006 DC 03/28/2021
Justice League Dark (2018) 0014 DC 03/28/2021
Justice League Dark (2018) 0015 DC 03/28/2021
Justice League Dark (2018) 0016 DC 03/28/2021
Justice League Dark (2018) 0017 DC 03/28/2021
Justice League Dark (2018) 0018 DC 03/28/2021
Justice League Dark (2018) 0019 DC 03/28/2021
Superwoman (2016) 0001 DC Superwoman Vol 1: Who Killed Superwoman? 03/28/2021
Superwoman (2016) 0002 DC Superwoman Vol 1: Who Killed Superwoman? 03/28/2021
Superwoman (2016) 0003 DC Superwoman Vol 1: Who Killed Superwoman? 03/28/2021
Superwoman (2016) 0004 DC Superwoman Vol 1: Who Killed Superwoman? 03/28/2021
Superwoman (2016) 0005 DC Superwoman Vol 1: Who Killed Superwoman? 03/29/2021
Superwoman (2016) 0006 DC Superwoman Vol 1: Who Killed Superwoman? 03/29/2021
Superwoman (2016) 0007 DC Superwoman Vol 1: Who Killed Superwoman? 03/29/2021
The Red Mother (2019) 0001 Boom Studios The Red Mother Vol. 1 03/29/2021
The Red Mother (2019) 0002 Boom Studios The Red Mother Vol. 1 03/29/2021
The Red Mother (2019) 0003 Boom Studios The Red Mother Vol. 1 03/29/2021
The Red Mother (2019) 0004 Boom Studios The Red Mother Vol. 1 03/29/2021
The Red Mother (2019) 0005 Boom Studios The Red Mother Vol. 2 03/29/2021
The Red Mother (2019) 0006 Boom Studios The Red Mother Vol. 2 03/29/2021
The Red Mother (2019) 0007 Boom Studios The Red Mother Vol. 2 03/29/2021
The Red Mother (2019) 0008 Boom Studios The Red Mother Vol. 2 03/29/2021
The Red Mother (2019) 0009 Boom Studios 03/29/2021
The Red Mother (2019) 0010 Boom Studios 03/29/2021
The Red Mother (2019) 0011 Boom Studios 03/29/2021
The Red Mother (2019) 0012 Boom Studios 03/29/2021
Superwoman (2016) 0008 DC Superwoman Vol 2: Rediscovery 03/29/2021
Superwoman (2016) 0009 DC Superwoman Vol 2: Rediscovery 03/30/2021
Superwoman (2016) 0010 DC Superwoman Vol 2: Rediscovery 03/30/2021
Superwoman (2016) 0011 DC Superwoman Vol 2: Rediscovery 03/30/2021
Superwoman (2016) 0012 DC Superwoman Vol 2: Rediscovery 03/30/2021
Once & Future (2019) 0001 Boom Studios Once & Future Vol 1: The King Is Undead 03/31/2021
Once & Future (2019) 0002 Boom Studios Once & Future Vol 1: The King Is Undead 03/31/2021
Once & Future (2019) 0003 Boom Studios Once & Future Vol 1: The King Is Undead 03/31/2021
Once & Future (2019) 0004 Boom Studios Once & Future Vol 1: The King Is Undead 03/31/2021
Once & Future (2019) 0005 Boom Studios Once & Future Vol 1: The King Is Undead 03/31/2021
Once & Future (2019) 0006 Boom Studios Once & Future Vol 1: The King Is Undead 03/31/2021
Once & Future (2019) 0007 Boom Studios Once & Future Vol 2: Old English 03/31/2021
Once & Future (2019) 0008 Boom Studios Once & Future Vol 2: Old English 03/31/2021
Once & Future (2019) 0009 Boom Studios Once & Future Vol 2: Old English 03/31/2021
Once & Future (2019) 0010 Boom Studios Once & Future Vol 2: Old English 03/31/2021
Once & Future (2019) 0011 Boom Studios Once & Future Vol 2: Old English 04/01/2021
Once & Future (2019) 0012 Boom Studios Once & Future Vol 2: Old English 04/01/2021
Superwoman (2016) 0013 DC Superwoman Vol 3: The Midnight Hour 04/01/2021
Superwoman (2016) 0014 DC Superwoman Vol 3: The Midnight Hour 04/01/2021
Superwoman (2016) 0015 DC Superwoman Vol 3: The Midnight Hour 04/01/2021
Superwoman (2016) 0016 DC Superwoman Vol 3: The Midnight Hour 04/01/2021
Superwoman (2016) 0017 DC Superwoman Vol 3: The Midnight Hour 04/01/2021
Superwoman (2016) 0018 DC Superwoman Vol 3: The Midnight Hour 04/01/2021
Grendel, Kentucky (2020) 0001 AWA Upshot Grendel, Kentucky Vol. 1 04/03/2021
Grendel, Kentucky (2020) 0002 AWA Upshot Grendel, Kentucky Vol. 1 04/03/2021
Grendel, Kentucky (2020) 0003 AWA Upshot Grendel, Kentucky Vol. 1 04/03/2021
Grendel, Kentucky (2020) 0004 AWA Upshot Grendel, Kentucky Vol. 1 04/03/2021
American Ronin (2020) 0001 AWA Upshot American Ronin Vol. 1 04/03/2021
American Ronin (2020) 0002 AWA Upshot American Ronin Vol. 1 04/04/2021
Birds of Prey (1998) 0008 DC 04/04/2021
The Dark Mansion of Forbidden Love (1971) 0002 DC 04/04/2021
Young Romance: A New 52 Valentine’s Day Special (2013) 0001 DC 04/04/2021
Superman: The Wedding Album (1996) 0001 DC 04/04/2021
American Ronin (2020) 0003 AWA Upshot American Ronin Vol. 1 04/04/2021
American Ronin (2020) 0004 AWA Upshot American Ronin Vol. 1 04/04/2021
American Ronin (2020) 0005 AWA Upshot American Ronin Vol. 1 04/04/2021
Teen Titans: Year One (2008) 0001 DC Teen Titans: Year One 04/04/2021
Teen Titans: Year One (2008) 0002 DC Teen Titans: Year One 04/04/2021
Teen Titans: Year One (2008) 0003 DC Teen Titans: Year One 04/04/2021
Teen Titans: Year One (2008) 0004 DC Teen Titans: Year One 04/04/2021
Teen Titans: Year One (2008) 0005 DC Teen Titans: Year One 04/04/2021
Teen Titans: Year One (2008) 0006 DC Teen Titans: Year One 04/04/2021
All-Star Batman & Robin, the Boy Wonder (2005) 0001 DC All-Star Batman & Robin, the Boy Wonder Vol. 1 04/05/2021
All-Star Batman & Robin, the Boy Wonder (2005) 0002 DC All-Star Batman & Robin, the Boy Wonder Vol. 1 04/05/2021
All-Star Batman & Robin, the Boy Wonder (2005) 0003 DC All-Star Batman & Robin, the Boy Wonder Vol. 1 04/05/2021
All-Star Batman & Robin, the Boy Wonder (2005) 0004 DC All-Star Batman & Robin, the Boy Wonder Vol. 1 04/05/2021
All-Star Batman & Robin, the Boy Wonder (2005) 0005 DC All-Star Batman & Robin, the Boy Wonder Vol. 1 04/05/2021
All-Star Batman & Robin, the Boy Wonder (2005) 0006 DC All-Star Batman & Robin, the Boy Wonder Vol. 1 04/06/2021
All-Star Batman & Robin, the Boy Wonder (2005) 0007 DC All-Star Batman & Robin, the Boy Wonder Vol. 1 04/06/2021
All-Star Batman & Robin, the Boy Wonder (2005) 0008 DC All-Star Batman & Robin, the Boy Wonder Vol. 1 04/06/2021
All-Star Batman & Robin, the Boy Wonder (2005) 0009 DC All-Star Batman & Robin, the Boy Wonder Vol. 1 04/06/2021
All-Star Batman & Robin, the Boy Wonder (2005) 0010 DC 04/06/2021
The Swamp Thing (2021) 0002 DC 04/07/2021
Batman/Catwoman (2020) 0004 DC 04/07/2021
The Flash (2016) 0768 DC 04/07/2021
Action Comics (2016) 1029 DC 04/07/2021
Bloom (2021) 0001 Hero Tomorrow Comics 04/07/2021
Batman (2016) 0106 DC 04/07/2021
Detective Comics (2016) 1034 DC 04/07/2021
Batman (2016) 0107 DC 04/08/2021
Sensational Wonder Woman (2021) 0005 DC 04/10/2021
Sensational Wonder Woman (2021) 0006 DC 04/10/2021
Sensational Wonder Woman (2021) 0007 DC 04/10/2021
Sensational Wonder Woman (2021) 0008 DC 04/10/2021
Sensational Wonder Woman (2021) 0009 DC 04/10/2021
Sensational Wonder Woman (2021) 0010 DC 04/10/2021
Sensational Wonder Woman (2021) 0011 DC 04/10/2021
Sensational Wonder Woman (2021) 0012 DC 04/10/2021
Sensational Wonder Woman (2021) 0013 DC 04/11/2021
Sensational Wonder Woman (2021) 0014 DC 04/11/2021
Once & Future (2019) 0013 Boom Studios 04/11/2021
Once & Future (2019) 0014 Boom Studios 04/11/2021
Once & Future (2019) 0015 Boom Studios 04/11/2021
Once & Future (2019) 0016 Boom Studios 04/11/2021
Once & Future (2019) 0017 Boom Studios 04/11/2021
Meteor Swarm (2018) 0001 American Mythology 04/11/2021
Elvira, Mistress of the Dark (2018) 0001 Dynamite Evira, Mistress of the Dark Vol. 1: Timescream 04/11/2021
Elvira, Mistress of the Dark (2018) 0002 Dynamite Evira, Mistress of the Dark Vol. 1: Timescream 04/11/2021
Elvira, Mistress of the Dark (2018) 0003 Dynamite Evira, Mistress of the Dark Vol. 1: Timescream 04/11/2021
Elvira, Mistress of the Dark (2018) 0004 Dynamite Evira, Mistress of the Dark Vol. 1: Timescream 04/11/2021
Elvira, Mistress of the Dark (2018) 0005 Dynamite Evira, Mistress of the Dark Vol. 2: Elvira’s Inferno 04/11/2021
Elvira, Mistress of the Dark (2018) 0006 Dynamite Evira, Mistress of the Dark Vol. 2: Elvira’s Inferno 04/11/2021
Elvira, Mistress of the Dark (2018) 0007 Dynamite Evira, Mistress of the Dark Vol. 2: Elvira’s Inferno 04/11/2021
Elvira, Mistress of the Dark (2018) 0008 Dynamite Evira, Mistress of the Dark Vol. 2: Elvira’s Inferno 04/11/2021
Batgirl (2009) 0014 DC 04/11/2021
Convergence: Wonder Woman (2015) 0001 DC 04/11/2021
Convergence: Wonder Woman (2015) 0002 DC 04/11/2021
Appalachian Assassin (2020) 0001 Markosia 04/11/2021
Masks (2012) 0001 Dynamite Masks Vol. 1 04/11/2021
Masks (2012) 0002 Dynamite Masks Vol. 1 04/11/2021
Masks (2012) 0003 Dynamite Masks Vol. 1 04/11/2021
Masks (2012) 0004 Dynamite Masks Vol. 1 04/11/2021
Masks (2012) 0005 Dynamite Masks Vol. 1 04/11/2021
Masks (2012) 0006 Dynamite Masks Vol. 1 04/11/2021
Masks (2012) 0007 Dynamite Masks Vol. 1 04/11/2021
Masks (2012) 0008 Dynamite Masks Vol. 1 04/11/2021
S.W.O.R.D. (2009) 0001 Marvel Uncanny X-Men by Kieron Gillen: The Complete Collection Vol. 1 04/12/2021
S.W.O.R.D. (2009) 0002 Marvel Uncanny X-Men by Kieron Gillen: The Complete Collection Vol. 1 04/12/2021
S.W.O.R.D. (2009) 0003 Marvel Uncanny X-Men by Kieron Gillen: The Complete Collection Vol. 1 04/12/2021
S.W.O.R.D. (2009) 0004 Marvel Uncanny X-Men by Kieron Gillen: The Complete Collection Vol. 1 04/12/2021
S.W.O.R.D. (2009) 0005 Marvel Uncanny X-Men by Kieron Gillen: The Complete Collection Vol. 1 04/12/2021
Neverminds (2014) 0001 Drumfish Productions Neverminds Vol. 1: Collection 04/12/2021
Neverminds (2014) 0002 Drumfish Productions Neverminds Vol. 1: Collection 04/12/2021
Neverminds (2014) 0003 Drumfish Productions Neverminds Vol. 1: Collection 04/12/2021
Wonder Woman: Agent of Peace (2020) 0019 DC 04/12/2021
Wonder Woman: Agent of Peace (2020) 0020 DC 04/12/2021
Wonder Woman: Agent of Peace (2020) 0021 DC 04/12/2021
Wonder Woman: Agent of Peace (2020) 0022 DC 04/12/2021
Wonder Woman: Agent of Peace (2020) 0023 DC 04/12/2021
Titans: Burning Rage (2019) 0006 DC 04/12/2021
Titans: Burning Rage (2019) 0007 DC 04/12/2021
Constantine: The Hellblazer (2015) 0006 DC 04/13/2021
Dragon Age: The Silent Grove (2012) 0001 Dark Horse Dragon Age: The First Five Graphic Novels 04/13/2021
Detective Comics (2016) 0943 DC 04/15/2021
Detective Comics (2016) 0944 DC 04/15/2021
Detective Comics (2016) 0945 DC 04/16/2021
Detective Comics (2016) 0946 DC 04/16/2021
Detective Comics (2016) 0947 DC 04/16/2021
The Saga of the Swamp Thing (1982) 0021 DC DC Comics Graphic Novel Collection: Swamp Thing Part 1 04/18/2021
Legends of the Dark Knight (2021) 0001 DC 04/19/2021
Legends of the Dark Knight (2021) 0002 DC 04/20/2021
Batman/Fortnight: Zero Point (2021) 0001 DC 04/20/2021
Sensational Wonder Woman (2021) 0001 DC 04/20/2021
Superman: Red and Blue (2021) 0002 DC 04/21/2021
The Saga of the Swamp Thing (1982) 0022 DC DC Comics Graphic Novel Collection: Swamp Thing Part 1 04/21/2021
The Saga of the Swamp Thing (1982) 0023 DC DC Comics Graphic Novel Collection: Swamp Thing Part 1 04/22/2021
The Saga of the Swamp Thing (1982) 0024 DC DC Comics Graphic Novel Collection: Swamp Thing Part 1 04/22/2021
The Saga of the Swamp Thing (1982) 0025 DC DC Comics Graphic Novel Collection: Swamp Thing Part 1 04/22/2021
The Saga of the Swamp Thing (1982) 0026 DC DC Comics Graphic Novel Collection: Swamp Thing Part 1 04/22/2021
The Saga of the Swamp Thing (1982) 0027 DC DC Comics Graphic Novel Collection: Swamp Thing Part 1 04/22/2021
Legends of the Dark Knight (2021) 0003 DC 04/23/2021
Legends of the Dark Knight (2021) 0004 DC 04/23/2021
Redlands (2017) 0001 Image Redlands Vol. 1: Sisters of Blood 04/23/2021
Redlands (2017) 0002 Image Redlands Vol. 1: Sisters of Blood 04/24/2021
Redlands (2017) 0003 Image Redlands Vol. 1: Sisters of Blood 04/24/2021
Redlands (2017) 0004 Image Redlands Vol. 1: Sisters of Blood 04/24/2021
Redlands (2017) 0005 Image Redlands Vol. 1: Sisters of Blood 04/24/2021
Redlands (2017) 0006 Image Redlands Vol. 1: Sisters of Blood 04/24/2021
Hack/Slash: Euthanized (2004) 0001 Image Hack/Slash Omnibus Vol. 1 04/25/2021
Star Trek Voyager: Mirrors & Smoke (2019) 0001 IDW 04/27/2021
Chariot (2021) 0001 AWA Upshot 04/27/2021
Dragon Age: The Silent Grove (2012) 0002 Dark Horse Dragon Age: The First Five Graphic Novels 04/27/2021
American Vampire 1976 (2020) 0007 DC Black Label 04/27/2021
BRZRKR (2021) 0002 Boom Studios 04/27/2021
Detective Comics (2016) 1035 DC 04/28/2021
Superman (2018) 0030 DC 04/28/2021
The Saga of the Swamp Thing (1982) 0028 DC 04/28/2021
The Saga of the Swamp Thing (1982) 0029 DC 04/28/2021
The Saga of the Swamp Thing (1982) 0030 DC 04/28/2021
The Saga of the Swamp Thing (1982) 0031 DC 04/28/2021
Swamp Thing Annual (1982) 0002 DC 04/28/2021
The Saga of the Swamp Thing (1982) 0032 DC 04/28/2021
The Saga of the Swamp Thing (1982) 0033 DC 04/28/2021
The Saga of the Swamp Thing (1982) 0034 DC 04/28/2021
Scooby-Doo Team-Up (2013) 0079 DC 04/28/2021
Scooby-Doo Team-Up (2013) 0080 DC 04/28/2021
Teen Titans Academy (2021) 0002 DC 04/28/2021
Batman/Fortnight: Zero Point (2021) 0002 DC 05/05/2021
Star Trek Voyager: Seven’s Reckoning (2020) 0001 IDW 05/09/2021
Star Trek Voyager: Seven’s Reckoning (2020) 0002 IDW 05/09/2021
Star Trek Voyager: Seven’s Reckoning (2020) 0003 IDW 05/09/2021
Star Trek Voyager: Seven’s Reckoning (2020) 0004 IDW 05/10/2021
Gotham City Monsters (2019) 0001 DC 05/12/2021
Gotham City Monsters (2019) 0002 DC 05/12/2021
Gotham City Monsters (2019) 0003 DC 05/12/2021
Gotham City Monsters (2019) 0004 DC 05/12/2021
Gotham City Monsters (2019) 0005 DC 05/12/2021
Gotham City Monsters (2019) 0006 DC 05/12/2021
Vampblade (2016) 0001 Action Lab Vampblade Vol. 1 05/15/2021
Justice Leage: Last Ride (2021) 0001 DC 05/16/2021
Archie and Friends : Superheroes (2021) 0001 Archie Comics 05/18/2021
Wonder Girl (2021) 0001 DC 05/18/2021
Batman/Fortnight: Zero Point (2021) 0003 DC 05/18/2021
Once & Future (2019) 0018 Boom Studios 05/19/2021
Superman Smashes The Klan (2019) 0001 DC Superman Smashes The Klan 05/19/2021
Superman Smashes The Klan (2019) 0002 DC Superman Smashes The Klan 05/19/2021
Superman Smashes The Klan (2019) 0003 DC Superman Smashes The Klan 05/19/2021
Mystik U (2017) 0001 DC 05/20/2021
Mystik U (2017) 0002 DC 05/20/2021
Mystik U (2017) 0003 DC 05/20/2021
Demon Knights (2011) 0001 DC 05/21/2021
Demon Knights (2011) 0002 DC 05/21/2021
Demon Knights (2011) 0003 DC 05/21/2021
Demon Knights (2011) 0004 DC 05/21/2021
Demon Knights (2011) 0005 DC 05/22/2021
Demon Knights (2011) 0006 DC 05/22/2021
Demon Knights (2011) 0007 DC 05/22/2021
Legends of the Dark Knight (2021) 0005 DC 05/22/2021
Legends of the Dark Knight (2021) 0006 DC 05/22/2021
Batman (2016) 0108 DC 05/26/2021
Detective Comics (2016) 1036 DC 05/26/2021
National Comics: Eternity (2012) 0001 DC 05/26/2021
Harley Quinn (2021) 0002 DC 05/26/2021
National Comics: Looker (2012) 0001 DC 05/26/2021
National Comics: Madame X (2012) 0001 DC 05/26/2021
National Comics: Rose & Thorn (2012) 0001 DC 05/26/2021
iZombie (2010) 0001 Vertigo 05/27/2021
iZombie (2010) 0002 Vertigo 05/27/2021
iZombie (2010) 0003 Vertigo 05/27/2021
iZombie (2010) 0004 Vertigo 05/27/2021
iZombie (2010) 0005 Vertigo 05/27/2021
Star-Spangled War Stories: Futures End (2014) 0001 DC 05/27/2021
A Man Among Ye (2020) 0004 Image 05/28/2021
Plastic (2017) 0001 Image Plastic Vol. 1 05/28/2021
Plastic (2017) 0002 Image Plastic Vol. 1 05/28/2021
Plastic (2017) 0003 Image Plastic Vol. 1 05/28/2021
Seven Secrets (2020) 0001 Boom Studios 05/28/2021
Plastic (2017) 0004 Image Plastic Vol. 1 05/28/2021
Plastic (2017) 0005 Image Plastic Vol. 1 05/28/2021
Seven Secrets (2020) 0002 Boom Studios 05/28/2021
Seven Secrets (2020) 0003 Boom Studios 05/29/2021
Baron Rat (2018) 0001 Alterna Comics 05/29/2021
Baron Rat (2018) 0002 Alterna Comics 05/29/2021
Neverminds (2014) 0004 Drumfish Productions 05/29/2021
Redlands (2017) 0007 Image Redlands Vol. 2: Water on the Fire 05/29/2021
Redlands (2017) 0008 Image Redlands Vol. 2: Water on the Fire 05/29/2021
Redlands (2017) 0009 Image Redlands Vol. 2: Water on the Fire 05/29/2021
Redlands (2017) 0010 Image Redlands Vol. 2: Water on the Fire 05/29/2021
Redlands (2017) 0011 Image Redlands Vol. 2: Water on the Fire 05/29/2021
Redlands (2017) 0012 Image Redlands Vol. 2: Water on the Fire 05/29/2021
Elvira: The Shape of Elvira (2019) 0001 Dynamite 05/29/2021
Elvira: The Shape of Elvira (2019) 0002 Dynamite 05/29/2021
Elvira: The Shape of Elvira (2019) 0003 Dynamite 05/29/2021
Elvira: The Shape of Elvira (2019) 0004 Dynamite 05/29/2021
Switched (2012) 0001 Markosia Switched Vol. 1 05/30/2021
Retrovirus (2012) 0001 Image Retrovirus Vol. 1 05/30/2021
Downcast (2020) 0001 Alterna Comics 05/30/2021
Hack/Slash: Girls Gone Dead (2004) 0001 Image Hack/Slash Omnibus Vol. 1 05/30/2021
Sole Survivor (2019) 0001 Humanoids Sole Survivor Vol. 1: Atlanta-Miami 05/31/2021
Sole Survivor (2019) 0002 Humanoids Sole Survivor Vol. 2: Bossa Nova Club 05/31/2021
Sole Survivor (2019) 0003 Humanoids Sole Survivor Vol. 3: Rex Antarctica 05/31/2021
Can’t Kill Cade (2020) 0001 Alterna Comics 05/31/2021
The Swan King (2020) 0001 Alterna Comics 05/31/2021
Heavy Metal (1977) 0261 Heavy Metal 05/31/2021
Trancers (2015) 0001 Action Lab 05/31/2021
Trancers (2015) 0002 Action Lab 05/31/2021
Trancers (2015) 0003 Action Lab 05/31/2021
Strangers in Paradise (1994) 0005 Abstract Studio Strangers in Paradise: I Dream of You 05/31/2021
8 Likes

June-
Action Comics #1000 (Bendis story)
Amethyst: Princess of Gemworld (1983) #9-12, Annual #1
Arion, Lord of Atlantis (1982) #9, 10
DC Nation #0 (Bendis story)
Legion of Super-Heroes (1980) #268-270
(Month - 12, Total - 67)

Updated June 30th.

6 Likes

updated

3 Likes

Now, back to one series at a time.

Batman: 8 issues from 2009
Writer: Judd Winick (3 issues), Fabian Nicieza (1 Batman annual and 1 Detective Comics annual), Derek Fridolfs (co-writer on backup in 1 Batman annual), Dustin Nguyen (co-writer on backup in 1 Batman annual), Mandy McMurray (backup in 1 Batman annual), Tony S. Daniel (1 issue)
There are a lot of moments set up to distinguish how Dick operates as Batman from how Bruce operated that depend on some very weird assumptions about Bruce. Like, there’s a point when Dick wants to scare everybody out of a building, and he says Bruce would just set off smoke bombs instead of making a personal appearance. Except Dick’s tactic is basically exactly the dinner scene in Batman: Year One. Or there’s a point where he says Bruce developed this fire retardant foam, but apparently only intended it for combat instead of saving lives, which is ridiculous on multiple levels. First, what’s the point of it if not to save people from fires? And second, what’s the point of Batman if not to save lives?

Also reading “The Eighth Deadly Sin” which ran through some of the annuals this year. Of course, the plot has to go on hold every other page for Damian to ■■■■■ about something. God, why do people like him?!

We’ve also got a Lil Gotham page that really needed to be, like, two or three pages so there would be room for you to tell what’s actually going on. A backup focusing on Oracle that’s actually pretty decent, but it seems to only be the first half of a story and I don’t know where it continues (on further investigation, apparently the backups continued in the Detective Comics annual, but were not digitized while the Batman one was - weird). And some unnecessary specs on Dick’s dumb flying car. Maybe we should call him Nick.

Conclusion of the arc over in the Tec annual explains less than nothing about what’s actually going on. Plus, I liked that original Azrael was pretty light on genuine mystical stuff. The Order of St. Dumas had some strange abilities, but all things that could just be oddly advanced technology. It helped make them creepier, actually, because it supported the sense of how secretive they were. But with this Michael Lane stuff, it takes a more Spectre-ish “Religion is real and divine or infernal energy is directly involved” bent that I’m not crazy about, even liking the Spectre. I also… don’t really understand why Renee was there. Like, she contributed some information at the beginning of the issue, but nothing they couldn’t have had Dick figure out himself or get from Oracle. She doesn’t really do anything else.

And then… for some reason Black Mask is resurrecting Benjamin Gruener? Like, don’t get me wrong, Batman #237 is a great issue, but what possible point would there be to bringing the Reaper back to life? To the extent that he would be useful for this kind of elaborate supervillain plan, he’s no different from any other masked, farm-implement-wielding villain. Just get Scarecrow or something, dude.

Robin: 4 issues from 2009
Writer: Fabian Nicieza
If there’s one character I hate as much as Damian, it’s nobody.

But if there’s one character I hate almost as much as Damian, it’s Anarky. Like, I get it, we’re closing the book out with a who’s-who of Tim’s rogues, but bluuuuuuuuh. And the General dressing up as Anarky for no reason is… I guess better in the sense that he’s less specifically annoying?

Though it’s odd that the whole thing keeps harping on Tim Making Compromises because he’s Not Playing By The Rules Anymore, but aside from trying to get Armstrong’s family to talk him down, which isn’t that sketchy, he doesn’t really do anything to back that up.

So… eh. Kind of a fizzle.

Batman Confidential: 11 issues from 2009
Basically finished this series. There’s another issue from the next year that I already read, and then the rest is not digitized.

• A New Dawn by Nunzio DeFilippis & Christina Weir: This is actually really fun. I like pulling villains from Batman ’66 and I like the Riddler.

• Good Cop… Bad Cop by Andrew Kreisberg: If there’s supposed to be a point to this, I’m not catching it. Also, the Joker’s repeated jokes about wheelchairs are sort of strange. Like, it’s sort of how Bane can’t show up in a thing without some reference to the breaking of backs, except this clearly takes place well before The Killing Joke because Babs is in it and like twelve years old. So did the Joker always have some kind of fixation on shooting people through the spine? What are we supposed to take from this?

• The Bat and the Beast by Peter Milligan: This wasn’t the most interesting arc, but it was overall pretty solid.

6 Likes