2 Minute Firestorm Art

Quick fun Jim lee style firestorm. Hope everyone likes it.

Went back and cleaned it up , so add a couple more minutes, lol :joy:.

39 Likes

10 Likes

I have the incredible power to be in the same place where I’m standing, also to be kinda funny sometimes :thinking: mayb, lol :joy:. Love the gif @CynicalPink.

6 Likes

Awesome
Really like the fire.

2 Likes

YOU DID THAT IN TWO MINUTES?!

I think I give up at art.

6 Likes

Thank you :blush: @NYJt3, @JeepersItsTheJamags I’m dying :rofl:, don’t give up you just gotta keep pushing, and thank you :pray:t2:.

4 Likes

Shut the front door

4 Likes

I really hope DC hire you, if not they’re letting a talented artist slip through their fingers!:smirk::pencil2::black_nib::paintbrush::crayon::straight_ruler::spiral_notepad:

3 Likes

@Lincolnfan78 thank you :pray:t2:, that’s such a sweet thing to say. That would be the dream right there tho. :star_struck:. Getting paid just to draw all day .

3 Likes

And I know right. What the French toast?!

2 Likes

Awesome! :+1:

2 Likes

I don’t know Firestorm all that well but he looks fantastic - such strong movement and a perfect superhero pose! The clean up made a world of difference. I love the white dots within the fire area. It’s always cool to see your pencil lines underneath too. Awesome job @Viciousdark!

3 Likes

Thank you :blush: @ImTooIndecisiveTooPickAName, and @KeyFamily thank you, you always say the nicest things, and don’t feel bad , I’ve seen him but don’t know much either. I only know about the characters I like, lol :joy:, not saying he’s not cool but it’s why there are so many different comics so everyone can enjoy something.

3 Likes

I don’t know much about Firestorm either.

3 Likes

Love it. Especially the fire or the head band part dont know how to describe it.

0076c8dc88dcf3838e673575f3082240

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: @stefanie.murr7, I think they would still classify it as a “cowl” but I’m not really sure either, but totally know what you are saying.

2 Likes

The only thing I’ve attempted to draw is Nightwing and it sucked lol great job in the flames.

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: @bluebeany162.48962, I’m sure it’s good. Here’s the nightwing I did
https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/quick-jim-lee-nightwing-recreation/892101/5

1 Like

Love it! fantastic job Vicious!

2 Likes

Absolutely amazing, you’re a great artist!

3 Likes