1989 Batmobile Stills From Flash Movie Soundstage Via Reddit

We’re gonna party like it’s Nineteen-Eighty the Nine!!! :tada:

:grin: :batman:

#AbovetheFold89 #unleashtheravens #pirozhki

2 Likes

Yes! :00_batman_1989:

2 Likes

I wonder what other secret cameos there may be from the original film? It’d be a certified housequake if Kim Basinger and Michelle Pfeiffer are in. Imagine those character scenes together!

RIP - Pat Hingle and Michael Gough :candle: :candle: :white_heart:

#AbovetheFold89 #unleashtheravens #pirozhki

2 Likes
2 Likes

Y’know @msgtv- I’m thinkin’ this is the original. Warner Bros has the 89 B’Manmobile in its museum on their studio lot and I can’t imagine that the Flash production team would be eager to shell out the sheckles towards a new mock-up if they can just borrow it for a day or two of shooting. I think this is the actual car. Mm hmm. :+1:

3 Likes

These developers did indeed create a faithful recreation of the original @raider_dave66. :+1:

1 Like

OMG- Vicki meets Selina and she’s all like “Sooo, you thought I was a ‘stewardess’ or something?” :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: (hmmm- that kinda’ makes Vick seem snobbish tho ‘cuz flight attendants are wonderful hard workin’ peeps. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:)

cut to DC89 watching their meeting like

Oh, and BTW Selina- what’s wrong with being an ice skater, hmmmm? :laughing: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Agreed @Jay_Kay. :+1:

2 Likes

Same here @bigblock66!

4 Likes

Right there with ya’ @Lincolnfan78. :smiley: :00_batman_1989:

3 Likes

I was thinking, I never thought of it til now, I’m thankful that the 1989 Batmobile wasn’t in Batman Forever, it would’ve been heartbreaking to see the Riddler blowing it up!
True it was Half destroy, no thanks to The Penguin in Batman Returns! :slightly_frowning_face:
Glad it’ll be in the new Flash movie as a classic movie car. :batparrot:

4 Likes