1988 Hamilton Gifts Series

Welcome to the club. You’re in it now. I remember buying my 1st & thinking that’s all I want. Within 3 months I bought & filled 3 shelves & just added my 4th.

2 Likes

For the record, there’s also a Flash in this line.

I remember getting these at a time when DC figures were few and far between - good memories. I found all of mine at flea markets in the late 80’s/early 90’s, as I recall.

I never picked up a Joker, though, so I’m still incomplete. Good to know there’s hope (and eBay)!

As to the OP’s question about filling in holes in old lines, I picked up a loose but complete Super Powers Justice Jogger recently. Now all I need is a BatCopter, and my Super Powers Collection is 100%! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you so much for all the buzz, everyone! Totally unexpected! It’s really cool to see such positive and warm responses to my post. :blush:

@Gothamite.ZJN, sure does! I think it’s rather well played as well. Your “YES!!! Even has the tag!!! Well played!!!” made my day! Thank you!

@moro, I love the light blue Batman. I actually think it might be, although my tag shows “‘82” and I believe @Gothamite.ZJN‘s is an “‘88”. I didn’t fully realize it until after I ordered and was thinking about showing you guys. Thank you for the push. :wink:

Thank you, @biff_pow. Sounds like it’s time to “reinvest”. :smile:

@capo-mage, I thought Andre would usher it in nicely too. Lol. Thank you for the welcome to the club! I am seriously overjoyed and I appreciate the consistently thoughtful shoutouts.

2 Likes

I love hearing the enthusiasm b/c I know how exciting it is when they finally arrive. Even when I’m at my lowest it’s impossible (for me) to be sad when they show up on my porch.

3 Likes

Didn’t notice the tag there. I’m just happy you’re happy @KeyFamily :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@biff_pow looks like you have some searching to do lol

@Super-Squirrel whoa didn’t see The Flash - only the Superman, Batman, Robin and Joker. I “wonder” if there is a Wonder Woman out there somewhere… (update 1 minute after posting: there is just found it). Nice work on the Super Powers Collection. Nothing like the moment the final puzzle piece is added :smiley:

@KeyFamily Honestly when I saw the the photo was of a very similar Batman to mine my heart leapt and I literally cheered out loud lol. I actually thought my Batman was going to arrive the lighter blue, but you are right there is an '82 version. I saw that in my search. This is the stuff I was hoping to do when I got involved (only very recently with my Joker Cosplay post) on DC Universe. Consistently my most used app!

4 Likes

@Super-Squirrel. It’s awesome that you’re gonna have a complete Super Powers collection :grin:. Do you have all the rare ones (Cyborg, Shazam, etc)?

1 Like

Made my heart leap seeing that we have this awesome connection now with our twin Batmans (refuse to call them “Batmen” :joy:) and that you’re equally excited! Thank you so so much, @Gothamite.ZJN! I feel the same way about our DCU Family! :heart:

3 Likes

update

batcry

Oh no!!! I know that feeling very well. I also collect Funko Pops and when there’s a character missing that I feel I need sometimes it ends up costing crazy prices like that :nauseated_face:

1 Like