1978 Incredible Hulk tv series

Will the 1978 Incredible Hulk tv series be added anytime soon to dc universe? If not why?

1 Like

No, because it belong to Marvel comic. I wish!

The Hulk is a Marvel character. This is a streaming service for DC Comics, which is a separate comic company. They wouldnā€™t stream a show and canā€™t stream a show of their competition.

1 Like

Umm , what???

You damn well know why! Probably trying to stir shit up . Any moment now there will be a super dc fanboy that will be like"hulk and marvel sucks"

Hulk and Marvel sucks!

No, but seriously, :slight_smile: Piano Hulk walking along the road is my favorite Hulk. Iā€™d love to see it again. But as everyone already stated, weā€™re not going to see Marvel characters here unless they manage to dig up some old Amalgam stuff that they are allowed to share.

1 Like

Will Star Trek be added soon?

1 Like

Only if you make Lobo attack the Enterprise. Only then Vroom. Only then.

At least Paramount Studio was nice enough to give the Warner Bros. a fletcher Superman short cartoon. Sorry Vroom, Paramount still want their Star Trek. :slightly_smiling_face:

Lobo is flying through space when the Enterprise comes out of warp just a few feet away from him ā€œFraggers!ā€

1 Like

@davidkaiser5.50877 I laughed

Star Trek on DCU? Not. Completely. Crazy.

DC had the rights to Star Trek right after Wrath of Khan was released, and published a book for several years back in the '80s.

More recently, Star Trek crossed over with both Green Lantern and the Legion of Super-Heroes.

Live action or animated shows on DCU? Unlikely ā€¦ though there is an animated Batman/TMNT movie on the docket, so crazier things have happened.

And as far as Hulk is concerned? Letā€™s just say not any time soonā€¦ :slight_smile:

1 Like

FYI: I was joking about Star Trek :wink:

As previously mentioned, it does have its DC connections. However, I would bet the odds of the DC Star Trek library coming to DCU to be slim on one hand and none on the other.

3 Likes

Perhaps because this is DC Universe, not Marvel Universe? If you want to watch Hulk, you might be able to find it on Me-TV.

There are a lot of great Marvel Animated films as well. Iā€™d love to see them, but I donā€™t expect to see them on DC Universe, LOL.

I own them on Blue Ray and DVD in any case, just as I own the DC Animated movies.

By the way, I saw the complete series of Bill Bixbyā€™s Hulk on sale at Wal-Mart, and I bet it can be ordered on Amazon.

1 Like

You have to ask Disney so good luckā€¦ After all, Hulk is owned by Marvel.

Really really really really

this a jokešŸ˜‚

It would be funny if Universal made a deal to stream the Hulk here instead of Hulu or something.

1 Like

@MisfitHighlander Blade is on CW Seed, so I assume that means it was made by Warner. Not that it will happen (or even should happen) but thought when I saw that it would be funny if they put it on here just to ā€œstick it to Marvelā€.

@DanTheMan. Yea, Iā€™m pretty sure the Blade movies are New Line Cinema, another division of Warner Media

Best of all? Warner can put the '60ā€™s H-B Fantastic Four cartoon show on here anytime they want.