11.02 - This Week's Giveaway: DC Universe Gift Bag!

This week, we’re giving out a whole box of goodies to not one, not two, but THREE lucky winners! Inside you’ll find:

-A TITANS Robin pin prop replica
-Exclusive issue of The New Teen Titans #1 foil variant cover
-Exclusive issue of Shazam #1
-Exclusive issue of Aquaman #1
-Graphic novel of The New Teen Titans: The Judas Contract
-Graphic Novel of Titans Book One: Together Forever

You only have until November 9th @9am PT to enter, so make sure to click that dial! You can find the DC Universe Gift Bag Giveaway on the News section of the site, or by following the link below:
https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/dc-universe-gift-bag-giveaway/

Good luck!

38 Likes

Entered!

2 Likes

It’s crap the link is blank nothing comes up!

Nice!

1 Like

meaning Max giveaway I have no problem with my Android phone. sorry to hear all those are having issues I guess maybe try a different platform either PC or phone

Worked for me! Entered

1 Like

Damn sounds good

1 Like

Really hope to win this one, especially for the last two prizes.

1 Like

Me too

1 Like

Oh wow! I’m entering! New to DC and just read all of the TNTT that was up on here (1-41) and would be so stoked for this! Better late than never getting into comics, right!??!!

4 Likes

Me, an overweight 30 year old male. :wink:

3 Likes

I need a Robin pin! If I don’t win, is there anywhere I can buy one?

1 Like

I NEED a beat boy pin I NEED I’m a little kid with a teen titans obsession

2 Likes

Another great giveaway! Hope I win. Good luck everyone!

3 Likes

I hope I win

1 Like

Fingers Crossed to get this win!

1 Like

Hey guys, my app doesn’t seem to be able to open up any of the giveaway pages. Any idea why that might be?

1 Like

@Fireknight70 and @DillonMSmith, I’m sorry about the problems you’re experiencing when trying to enter! Please send us a ticket into Customer Service so we can help you take care of things: Submit a request – DC Universe Help Center

Named my son Reeves after George… Tried to get my wife to go for first name Clark and middle name Kent, but she just wasn’t having it.