10 more days till Titans show!....what u looking forward to?, what are u concerned about?..does the casting of Starfire irk u?...dont forget to enter that sweet Teen Titans sweeps today, DC peeps :)

I cant wait!..Robin is awesome

2 Likes

I am stoked for the hope of a live action Red Hood eventually :metal:t4:

3 Likes

Looks like a great show that will entertain me until Harley Quinn’s Series is up and running :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Right on gawdspeed and . i forgot about harley quinn show, yeah im stoked for that too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i’m looking forward to everything, especially Dick and Jason’s interactions, how they’ll show BB’s changeling abilities, and how Raven’s character will develop throughout the series…will there be a mention of Trigon? What other little nods and easter will we be getting?

I think there’s a lot of room for great story telling and I’m here for all of it.

1 Like

Awesome Redd_X, im with u…im hyped, bro

1 Like

Looking forward to all of it also. New trailers look promising.

1 Like

That first trailer really worried me. I’m concerned this will try too hard to be edgy and dark. And I love dark but sometimes it isn’t necessary or doesn’t fit.

The second trailer for the overseas Netflix distribution was a lot better and I feel more comfortable and cautiously optimistic…

I really want to see Robin in action and curious how these characters interact with each other.

1 Like

Indeed, Brian👍…and Bladerunner, yeah im worried too, i think were all are, honestly…but fingers crossed…Robin was the character that brought me into comics, and i hope they pull it off

The casting of star fire is not the problem, the costume is

4 Likes

Doesn’t matter as long as it is on, and it will be! LOL🆒

1 Like

I personally dont have a problem with starfire, redhood…and kaskate, right…been waiting for a proper live action adaption of robin and we’re finally gonna get it :slight_smile:

I totally agree with u redhood. Everyone’s been hating on her and it’s unfair. The show is gonna be great and I’m super hype for Robin because it shows the conflict between him and Batman instead of the whole buddies thing. This will be great of dick decides to stop also because then he has to live with what he did. So any way the show plays out will be awesome.

1 Like

Jakemartino, yeah that was a crazy backlash to starfire…and looking forward to the rift between dick grayson and batman, also stoked for jason todd too

The problem with Starfire is costume design and VFX, not the actor. The rest of what I’ve seen has me excited.

1 Like

Oversizedgeek…yeah, buddy👍

The awfully edited first trailer is still making me a little apprehensive, but I definitely see potential in there and I want to be proven wrong.

Starfire being played by a black woman doesn’t bother me – if anything, the only nitpick of how they’ve portrayed her so far is that I would have preferred her to have longer, curlier hear like in the comics.

1 Like

Jay_kay, yeah…i hear ya…im just happy we get a robin show

Irk no but how they make her out to be like the human torch does. Her name isn’t her power.

1 Like

I’m holding judgment until I actually watch it, but I’m kind of worried that it’ll be a cheesy soap opera, like the CW shows. I’m hoping that isn’t the case, though. Geoff Johns’ involvement gives me hope. I’m not too thrilled with how most of the characters look, but their performances might win me over if I like them enough. Robin is the only one that looks cool to me. The rest… not so much. I’m cautiously optimistic.

1 Like