1 Million (Still) Happy Fans

Guess what DCU?

That’s right! We still love you <3

And you know what? We aren’t going anywhere. We are the faithful, we are not drinking the kool-aid like those who believe these small-time amateur websites who create clickbait for the gullible to believe.

#OnlyTheStrongSurvive

16 Likes

This is the only fan site in the world that has TV shows, movies, comic books and a forum. There is nothing else like the DCU.

5 Likes

Hear hear!

2 Likes

@BrightKnight agreed.

2 Likes

Wait a minute, doesn’t she just burn everything to the ground at the end? What metaphor are we going for here? Gibbyhertz has gone off the rails

2 Likes

No clue. Never watched Game Of Thrones, just posted the pic because it has an army of people. It was the first pic to pop up when searching 1 million people on Google.

3 Likes

On second thought, if she burns everyone to a crisp, can that be the trolls on the forums? XD

3 Likes

You never watched GoT? I loaned season 1 to someone on blueray who had never watched, and within 30 days they had binged 7 seasons.:grin:

3 Likes

I never considered myself to be strong. But hey, we’ve got each other, and our poster boy is Superman!

2 Likes

Terrible choice on the picture

2 Likes

It’s a great choice but that depends on how you take it. Me, never being a GoT watcher, I just see a woman in front of a million people lol

3 Likes

It’s her famous anti troll speech

3 Likes

Cheers mate :beers:

3 Likes

Dracarys.

1 Like

Of course, the dragons here breathe lollipops and graphic novels.

Sometimes, ya gotta duck the heavy ones.

1 Like

Derp.

I’ve a couple thousand hours in the original Baldurs Gate games, does that count? I know, I’m old lol

1 Like